RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:03 pm

Winter reluctantly followed, stalking toward silently.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:04 pm

Kayran reached to forest, and heard her stomach rumble. "I haven't eaten all day," Kayran complained. She plopped down, and stared at the moon, and felt the urge to.. Howl..? What the heck!?
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:07 pm

Winter nodded. "Wonder if there is a Mcwolfs somewhere." She said quietly
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:08 pm

Kayran turned to Winter, eyebrow raised and eyes wide. "I don't think so!" Kayran rolled her eyes, and then froze. "D-don't wolves have to h-hunt other animals?" She stuttered.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:10 pm

Winter looked down. "Yeah. I think." She said slowly.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:11 pm

Kayran looked at Winter horrified. "I can't do that! I CAN'T EAT AN ANIMAL RAW." Kayran said, clearly disgusted.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:13 pm

Winter frowned. "But I'm starved!" She whined, clearly annoyed.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:13 pm

Winter frowned. "But I'm starved!" She whined, clearly annoyed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:14 pm

Kayran paused, stomach growling again. "F-fine." She said, and padded deeper into the forest, sniffing.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:16 pm

Winter followed and soon spotted a mouse. It was small, but i'd have to do. She crept up on it and pounced, killing it instantly. Winter figured next time she'd try a deer. Curiously, she sniffed it and nibbled on it.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:17 pm

Kayran gagged, and looked away. She saw a vole, and pounced, nearly missing it. She squirmed awkwardly and nibbled. To her surprise, it tasted fine.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:18 pm

Winter grinned and devoured the mouse in a bit. She licked her fangs and turned toward Kayran. "Now what?" She asked, still tasting the delicous meat in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:20 pm

"I'm not sure.." Kayran said, finishing her meal. Suddenly, a howl from the distance sounding through the air. Kayran exchanged glances with Winter. "Should we howl back?" She barked softly.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:21 pm

Winter shrugged, but raised her head up high and yowled back.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:22 pm

Kayran smiled slightly, and listened for a response. They howled back. "COME FIND US!" It seemed like they were confused but it was almost a challenge. Kayran looked at Winter, howled, and bounded away toward the sound.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:34 pm

Winter raced behind her friend, swirving through the trees like a expert.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:35 pm

((You can make a random wolf 'cause they find two of 'em. Part of there pack. ;] ))

Kayran soon came to a clearing, and saw two wolfs. The one who caught her attention was a dark brown wolf, with deep golden eyes. He looked at them, and turned to his companion. "Newbies." He growled under his breath. "They make so much noise."
"HEY!" Kayran said, growling deeply.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:40 pm

Winter scoffed. "Hmpf." She retorted rudly. She eyed the other wolf with caution.
The other wolf narrowed his eyes. "I'll try to reason with them, instead of insulting, Mr. Show off." He retorted, and looked back at the girls. "Uh, Hi. I'm Derian. What do you two think your doing on our packs territory?" He question, his eyes calm.

(Winter will like your wolf. xD I'm darn sure of it. xDD)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:49 pm

Derek growled, and rolled his eyes. "What. EVER."
"Wait, what? What are we new too.. What pack?" Kayran asked.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:50 pm

Derian nodded. "Wern't you listening?" He asked her, his eyes shining. "Anyway, grumpy Derek here will tell you more." He informed.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:52 pm

Derek growled, and looked at the two 'newbies'. "YOur both new werewolves, of course. As soon as the sun rises you'll change back. And we belong to a pack, if you didn't know."

Kayran didn't speak.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:54 pm

Winter blinked. "Woah." She said. "Huh."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:56 pm

"Smart-o's." Derek muttered. "What can you expect from NEWBIES." He growled under his breath.
~~~
"Well, if you think you're so special-" Kayran snarled angrily, up in his face, bristling.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:00 pm

Winter rolled her eyes. "Gosh." She grumbled. "Well then." She interupted, "Show us around."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:01 pm

Derek looked up, then at his companion. "Should we? They aren't part of the pack after all." He eyed Kayran suspiciously.
Kayron rolled her eyes, "Worst. Eleventh. Birthday. EVER!" She growled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)   ~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ The Preteen Werewolf Years ~ Part 1 ~ 11th Generation ~ (PRP FOR VIXXY WIXXY & BRANCH!)
Page 2 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next