RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:. Gone .:. Preface up !!Please read!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

.:. Gone .:. Preface up !!Please read!! Empty
PostSubject: .:. Gone .:. Preface up !!Please read!!   .:. Gone .:. Preface up !!Please read!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:33 pm

Gone

A special story, written by the one and only, Leaf.

Preface

I was devistated. I've lost everything. My parents, my home, my best friends, my normal life. Now I'm here, hiding from them. In the forest, with only Teaa and Garrett, two kids I met at that dreaded school. My parents were wizards. I was born without my powers. I'm one of the normals around here. There's only a couple in my world.

Me and my compainions have been searching for your world, where we belong. We don't belong here inthe fanasty. Everyone else with something outragous about them. Witches, Wizards, hybrids, monsters, creeps, everything fiction is my home. But I hate it. I have nothing. Nothing at all. Now I'm stuck hiding from the hunters, writing my tale from the beginning to now, and if we get anywhere.

By the way. My hame is Kathy, if your wondering. Just Kathy.

Now, let's begin....

(Yes, the it's short. I swear on my heart the chapters will be longer. xD)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: .:. Gone .:. Preface up !!Please read!!   .:. Gone .:. Preface up !!Please read!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:38 pm

Awesome! I love it so far, you left the end on a cliffhanger, and I always love how you do that. Keep on goin' Leafy!
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: .:. Gone .:. Preface up !!Please read!!   .:. Gone .:. Preface up !!Please read!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:34 pm

GOGOGOGOGOGOOAL! OH YAH!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:. Gone .:. Preface up !!Please read!!   .:. Gone .:. Preface up !!Please read!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:. Gone .:. Preface up !!Please read!!
Page 1 of 1