RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Child of Sacrafice ~ A Suburbia Selection

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

A Child of Sacrafice ~ A Suburbia Selection Empty
PostSubject: A Child of Sacrafice ~ A Suburbia Selection   A Child of Sacrafice ~ A Suburbia Selection I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:47 pm

((if you want to add A Character to the story, PM me))

Prologue

"Yori has the largest criminal record in all of Japan," A Man in black said in front of a group of people, sitting before a table. "Myself, Baki, and Dosu have taken research on this boy along with the cabinet," He continued. Dosu sat up from the chair reporting, "Although we have taken full power on this investigation, nothing has been obtained. Along with the fact that he has no parents, we only found out that he is working with another kid named Light. They seem to be the same age. So, we only have one question." Dosu had a serious face by this time, "What is their purpose?"

Chapter 1
The Crime of a Child
"This is the place, right Light?" Yori whispered to Light. "Yeah, the Himimaru Mansion. Word is, a bunch of rituals are taken place there, and they still are," Light explained, "They're having on as we speak. The Rope Shrine Maiden Ritual." Yori nodded, "So, this is the plan..."
The two entered the Mansion through an underground passage, found by Light. It lead to the Master Chamber, which they climber out. Yori heard a slight noise of chanting in Japanese. They stealthily built a passage way through the roof to the room below, the ritual room. Light used a kunai in his pocket to cut a hole through the roof. Then, Yori threw a remote bomb. Running to the clearing in front of the mansion, Light passed Yori a metal stick with a red button. "Justice is served," Yori yelled with a smile, as he pushed the button. The two walked away with flames behind them.

Chapter 2
"Welcome to Suburbia"
"I don't see how nobody can like us. We're serving justice to Japan," Light complained. "Well, if you haven't noticed, people are pretty big baikais in Tokyo," Yori replied, "Let's go home."
Yori and Light went over to the local ATM, where they pressed a 20-PIN (Thanks to Light superior hacking skils), which open a door invisible to the naked eye. He pulled out his cell phone and said into it, "It's ready." They opened the "invisible door" and walked down a series of steps. As the flight of steps ended, Light and Yori smirked as they stood in front of their Suburb. The Underbelly of Society, they called it, for it was home to the freaks, misfits, outcast, and those who have no purpose. This was their way of living, and that's how it was going be.

Last edited by 777Suburbia777 on Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:16 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Chapter 1, done!)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: A Child of Sacrafice ~ A Suburbia Selection   A Child of Sacrafice ~ A Suburbia Selection I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 7:36 pm

oh, I would love to hear more! this caught my eye...
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: A Child of Sacrafice ~ A Suburbia Selection   A Child of Sacrafice ~ A Suburbia Selection I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 8:01 pm

1st Chapter, Done!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: A Child of Sacrafice ~ A Suburbia Selection   A Child of Sacrafice ~ A Suburbia Selection I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 9:52 am

^^ *claps* oh post it please!
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: A Child of Sacrafice ~ A Suburbia Selection   A Child of Sacrafice ~ A Suburbia Selection I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 10:07 am

((G2G, Breakfest))
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: A Child of Sacrafice ~ A Suburbia Selection   A Child of Sacrafice ~ A Suburbia Selection I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 11:31 am

((Back!))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: A Child of Sacrafice ~ A Suburbia Selection   A Child of Sacrafice ~ A Suburbia Selection I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 12:27 pm

oooh, I'm confused but captivated....^^
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: A Child of Sacrafice ~ A Suburbia Selection   A Child of Sacrafice ~ A Suburbia Selection I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 8:21 pm

How?
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: A Child of Sacrafice ~ A Suburbia Selection   A Child of Sacrafice ~ A Suburbia Selection I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:36 pm

Well, I don't exactly see whats going on, but it makes me curious for more. Otherwise, very well-writin^^
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: A Child of Sacrafice ~ A Suburbia Selection   A Child of Sacrafice ~ A Suburbia Selection I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 12:17 am

2nd chapter, done! The story is basically about the life of two boys in the life of the cult of crime. I can PM you a summary, but it might change or show spoilers. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Child of Sacrafice ~ A Suburbia Selection   A Child of Sacrafice ~ A Suburbia Selection I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Child of Sacrafice ~ A Suburbia Selection
Page 1 of 1