RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

It's another bird! It's another Plane! It's Suburbia going to Colorado!

Go down 
+5
Jєt
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Peachfrost
Jay
Suburbia
9 posters

Will ya miss me?
Yes!
It's another bird! It's another Plane! It's Suburbia going to Colorado! I_vote_lcap70%It's another bird! It's another Plane! It's Suburbia going to Colorado! I_vote_rcap
 70% [ 7 ]
Uhm, no
It's another bird! It's another Plane! It's Suburbia going to Colorado! I_vote_lcap0%It's another bird! It's another Plane! It's Suburbia going to Colorado! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Who are you?
It's another bird! It's another Plane! It's Suburbia going to Colorado! I_vote_lcap30%It's another bird! It's another Plane! It's Suburbia going to Colorado! I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

It's another bird! It's another Plane! It's Suburbia going to Colorado! Empty
PostSubject: It's another bird! It's another Plane! It's Suburbia going to Colorado!   It's another bird! It's another Plane! It's Suburbia going to Colorado! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:19 am

Hey guys! Well, as the title said, I am going on "vacation" To Colorado in a cabin for a week, where there is NO INTERNET! DUN DUN DUUHHHHHHHHHHH! After that, I will be flying to my hometown of Pennsylvania (sp, i know), where there IS INTERNET! YAYAYAYAYAYAY! I'll set of on my "vacation" On the first week of Agust, so good luck.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: It's another bird! It's another Plane! It's Suburbia going to Colorado!   It's another bird! It's another Plane! It's Suburbia going to Colorado! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:27 am

Nooooooo!!!! I hope you have fun though! What are you going to do?
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: It's another bird! It's another Plane! It's Suburbia going to Colorado!   It's another bird! It's another Plane! It's Suburbia going to Colorado! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:36 am

uh, stay in a cabin?
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: It's another bird! It's another Plane! It's Suburbia going to Colorado!   It's another bird! It's another Plane! It's Suburbia going to Colorado! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:37 am

Well, I will definatly miss ya. But I hope you have fun, in the great outdoors!
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: It's another bird! It's another Plane! It's Suburbia going to Colorado!   It's another bird! It's another Plane! It's Suburbia going to Colorado! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:38 am

Yeah!
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: It's another bird! It's another Plane! It's Suburbia going to Colorado!   It's another bird! It's another Plane! It's Suburbia going to Colorado! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:39 am

Bye!!!!!!! I hope you have fun!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: It's another bird! It's another Plane! It's Suburbia going to Colorado!   It's another bird! It's another Plane! It's Suburbia going to Colorado! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:56 am

777Suburbia777 wrote:
uh, stay in a cabin?

I know but what kinda activites Fishing, Swimming in the river or Lake, Getting a Sunburn in the Heat?
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: It's another bird! It's another Plane! It's Suburbia going to Colorado!   It's another bird! It's another Plane! It's Suburbia going to Colorado! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:32 pm

all of the above
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: It's another bird! It's another Plane! It's Suburbia going to Colorado!   It's another bird! It's another Plane! It's Suburbia going to Colorado! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 12:52 pm

awesome! Catch big fish!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: It's another bird! It's another Plane! It's Suburbia going to Colorado!   It's another bird! It's another Plane! It's Suburbia going to Colorado! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:33 pm

I was tempted to vote 'uh, who are you?' just to freak you out, but I did'nt.
I do all of those when I stay at my house! But i hope you have more fun doing them.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: It's another bird! It's another Plane! It's Suburbia going to Colorado!   It's another bird! It's another Plane! It's Suburbia going to Colorado! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:42 pm

Alleycat1694 wrote:
I was tempted to vote 'uh, who are you?' just to freak you out, but I did'nt.
I do all of those when I stay at my house! But i hope you have more fun doing them.

Me too it's about 3 hours from my house it's really fun!
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: It's another bird! It's another Plane! It's Suburbia going to Colorado!   It's another bird! It's another Plane! It's Suburbia going to Colorado! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 6:43 pm

Pack your sunscreen, cuz the weather right now is hot and humid!
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: It's another bird! It's another Plane! It's Suburbia going to Colorado!   It's another bird! It's another Plane! It's Suburbia going to Colorado! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:17 am

OMG! I just got back from Colorado, AND I was in a Cabin for 1 week. WHAT IF YOU GO TO THE SAME CABIN?!!!!

Are you going NEAR Colorado Springs?

If you are......

Go to the Colorado Wolf and Wildlife Center. It is AWESOME!!!!

Go to Garden of the Gods too!

PM me if your going to the place above, I'll tell you some more "Must Go" places!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: It's another bird! It's another Plane! It's Suburbia going to Colorado!   It's another bird! It's another Plane! It's Suburbia going to Colorado! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 9:11 am

Bye Suburbia! I'll miss you, but at the same time good riddens cuz you used my head line....LOL.See ya. :pirat:
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: It's another bird! It's another Plane! It's Suburbia going to Colorado!   It's another bird! It's another Plane! It's Suburbia going to Colorado! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:27 am

Tigerpower wrote:
Bye Suburbia! I'll miss you, but at the same time good riddens cuz you used my head line....LOL.See ya. :pirat:

??? Anyway, I'm leaving tommorow!
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: It's another bird! It's another Plane! It's Suburbia going to Colorado!   It's another bird! It's another Plane! It's Suburbia going to Colorado! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:28 am

*Rolls eyes* It's a bird, It's a plane, Ring a bell? :suspect:
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: It's another bird! It's another Plane! It's Suburbia going to Colorado!   It's another bird! It's another Plane! It's Suburbia going to Colorado! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:31 am

Oh...... I couldn't think! :lol!:
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: It's another bird! It's another Plane! It's Suburbia going to Colorado!   It's another bird! It's another Plane! It's Suburbia going to Colorado! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 11:33 am

'Tis alright.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: It's another bird! It's another Plane! It's Suburbia going to Colorado!   It's another bird! It's another Plane! It's Suburbia going to Colorado! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:26 pm

Seriously,who are you, no offense, but I am new and all, I have only met the ppl who are on my RP and the ones ALWAYS on!
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: It's another bird! It's another Plane! It's Suburbia going to Colorado!   It's another bird! It's another Plane! It's Suburbia going to Colorado! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 7:45 am

Suburbia is a known member to all here. Right now he's on Vaca, but usually you'll find him in Big Cat RPs, Wolf RPs, and Domestic Dog RPs. Uhhh...Suburbia you finish this up when you see this.

~Confuzzled Tiger
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: It's another bird! It's another Plane! It's Suburbia going to Colorado!   It's another bird! It's another Plane! It's Suburbia going to Colorado! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:43 pm

Ok, you can close cause mesa back!
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: It's another bird! It's another Plane! It's Suburbia going to Colorado!   It's another bird! It's another Plane! It's Suburbia going to Colorado! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:11 pm

OMG!! I LIVE IN COLORADO!!!
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: It's another bird! It's another Plane! It's Suburbia going to Colorado!   It's another bird! It's another Plane! It's Suburbia going to Colorado! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:18 pm

Suburbia is one of my greatest friends on here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's another bird! It's another Plane! It's Suburbia going to Colorado!   It's another bird! It's another Plane! It's Suburbia going to Colorado! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's another bird! It's another Plane! It's Suburbia going to Colorado!
Page 1 of 1