RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

- Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake.   - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:25 pm

Chapter Four

I silently walked by Lilliana and Anna. We never spoke a word. I felt the necklace. It seemed to have something "different" about it. We all left the mall in a hurry. I had no idea why, either, I guess we were kinda freaked by that boy. My thoughts and worries overwhelmed by head, and I forgot to watch where I was going. I crashed into a street lamp poll. Hurt and embarressed, I quickly got up, and brushed myself off. I noticed Lilliana and Anna were still going. They didn't notice. I guess I was relieved, because when I turned around I pretty much fainted. The boy was right behind me! That's when Lilli and Annabelle looked behind them, and they too stumbled and fell. I bit my lip and stared at him. He returned the stare. "I saw you fall." He said smoothly. My heart melted at his voice. I managed to nod. I picked up my bike. "Are you alright?" He aked. "I-I'm fine...Just, kinda shocked." I responded. He nodded. "Lauren, never, ever say Katiciala-Morasis." He said again. "Why would I ever say that?" I retorted, a bit meaner than expected. He just shrugged. "Just don't." He responded simply. I gave him another look before getting on my bike again, and riding toward Lilli and Anna. Little did I know, he was trying to protect me.

We arrived home and parked our bikes in the garage. I stepped inside, and saw Jacob watching T.V. "Hey." We all said to him, in unsion. That made us snicker for awhile. He rolled his eyes and stood up, switching the T'V off. "How was it?" He asked. Me, Lilliana, and Annabelle exchanged glances. He strated looking stern. "Don't exchange glances on me." He warned. Lillana chuckled, and Annabelle giggled. I was still overwhelmed with questions in my head. I then told Jacob the whole story,and left to my room, leaving him their stunned, but with Annabelle and Lilliana. I flopped down on my bed and buried my face in my pillow. I then rolled onto my back, and stared at the wall. I could hear footsteps in the hall, my three freinds going to their rooms. It was about 8:00 pm. I soon dozed off, thinking of the boy.
I woke up in a small room. It smelled like moss and old socks. I tried to get up, but I couldn't. I looked down. I was tied up, and two men were gazing at me, or us. I looked to my left and saw Jacob, Lilliana, and Annabelle, completly out black. I was freaked. That's when I noticed my necklace, on the wall. It was glowing, like it was trying to reach me. That's when I heard the mysterious boys voice. I told you...never say that..... your soul was freed, and it attracted the slaves of darkness..... It whispered. Over and over. "No!" I whispered! "Noooooooo!"

I bolted up in my bed. My pillow was wet and damp, from my sweat. I slowly got up. "All just a dream...." I whispered. The blinding light from the sun made me blink. 8:00 am. I sighed. What a night. I combed my hair and threw my clothes on. A plain tee and shorts. Sighing, I sat on my bed, and reviewed my thoughts, and dream.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

- Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake.   - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:28 pm

Whoa. I loved it!

I can't wait for the Fifth chapter!
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake.   - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:38 pm

Love it! My alternate Identity loves it also.

Oui Leaf. Rebecca is quite right, it is wonderful.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake.   - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:44 am

Thankies. xD The paper was crinkled and torn, so I only got half of it read out.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake.   - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:46 pm

xD, -Rubshandstogether- Mwahahahaha, I can't wait for the Filler. xD
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake.   - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:06 pm

Chapter Seven
(Lilliana's Point of View)

I rolled out of bed and groaned, another day, another weird occurrence. My mind wondered back to what happened at the mall yesterday. The thing with the boy was still freaking Lauren out, I could tell. Plus, the necklaces were pretty, but it was a bit odd that we got them all for free. Sighing, I threw on my clothes and brushed my hair back up into a bun. I remembered something the guy said to Lauren about not saying some words.
I contemplated them while walking into the living room. They were all already there, Anna was eating a pop tart and Lauren was eating some eggs. Jacob looked up as I entered the room, he wasn’t eating anything. I remembered faintly from RPC that he didn’t like breakfast much. “’Sup,” Lauren said grinning at me after she swallowed. I could tell she had, had a nightmare about the guy last night. Something about the way she tried to stay casual.
Jacob smiled at me and I rolled my eyes. Anna had her nose stuck in a book and I saw her tear away from it for a moment so she could acknowledge my presence. She went back to it and I walked over to Jacob. Looking at Lauren, I whispered on my way, “What was the deal with that guy yesterday?”
She shrugged at me and I saw a flicker of fear in her eyes. On my way over to Jacob, I muttered, “Katiciala-Morasis.” Suddenly, it was like I wasn’t in my body anymore. It landed on the floor with a bang and Lauren’s eyes widened. She and Jacob rushed over. He was freaking out. It was kind-of sweet.
Anna’s head snapped up and she rushed over while saying, “Holy SNAPPLES! Lilliana!”
Lauren slapped me and I flinched. Upon looking down, I saw my form flickering; it was almost like I was a sprit. Then, it clicked, I was. It was like I was my soul. Now that I looked closer, I was a kind of black with purple flickers, I guess my soul showed me in my true form.
I floated down closer to my body and touched it experimentally. All the suddenly, I gasped and my eyes flickered open. Jacob was practically in my face, he was holding my nose. I swatted him away and growled, “What in the world do you think you’re doing?”
“I was going to try CPR,” He admitted sheepishly. I rolled my eyes and Lauren looked at me knowingly. She had most likely heard me mutter the word. “What happened?” Anna asked a bit scared.
“I Fainted...” I answered, it was a reflex lie.
She nodded and looked at me warily, “Are you okay? Do you need water or something?”
Jacob helped me back up on my feet and I muttered, “Hey Lauren, can I show you something?”
She nodded and we walked back down the hall-way and into my room. As soon as I shut the door, She whirled on me and demanded, “What the heck was that?!”

The Official Chapter Seven! Yes!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake.   - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:54 pm

Chapter 8
((Annabelle Marie's POV))

I had my nose stuck in a book when Lilliana came down, and I nodded to her, aknowledging her before I went back to my book.
Suddenly, as Lilliana walked over to Jacob, she muttered something. I couldn't quite catch what it was, but then Lilliana hit the ground hard. It looked like she had fainted.
My head snapped up completely, and I gasped. "Holy SNAPPLES! Lilliana!" I helped her up, demanding what had happened to her a few minutes later.
"I fainted," Lilliana said. I knew it was an excuse, something was going on, and I wanted to know what, but I nodded and sat back down.
"Can I show you something, Lauren?" Jacob asked, and they both disappeared into another room to go talk.
"So you fainted?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at Lilliana.
She sat down on the couch with a huge sigh. "Yeah, of course. It happens, I guess," She said, shrugging.
I rolled my eyes, and stuck my nose back in the book, "So, what did you say before you walked over to Jacob?" I asked.
"Would you stop asking so many questions, gosh, its like your a flipping news reporter." Lilliana snapped, and we were both silent.
I touched my necklace, "What the fuzz is going on?" I whispered to myself.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake.   - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:36 pm

(Ohh. Gosh. xDD)

Chapter 9
(Jacob's point-of-view.)

I sat up with a jolt. Drops of sweat dotted my forehead. I gulped. I had, had a dream. It was one of those dreams where you were constantly near death, and you can't speak. I remembered it vividly. I didn't even want to think about it. My arm wiped the salty liquid off my forehead. I slipped out of bed and shuffled slowly out of the bedroom. I walked down the stairs slowly, and into the kitchen. I grabbed myself a glass of water and sat down at the table.
Lauren and Anna were both already at the table. "Morning." I muttered to them each. And ran through my dream. I quickly drained my water before Lilliana had come downstairs to join us. I watched her as she made her way around the table to Lauren and then me.
Before she had said anything to me she had something that sounded like something out of The Lord of the Rings or something. And then she had blacked out. Before I knew it, I was out of my chair and down on my knees next to her. I felt her pulse, but... it was slow. Very slow. I was pretty much ready to do CPR. But, Lilliana had waken up before I had a chance too. (Thank gosh. I would never have heard the end of it, if I had, had a chance to.) I stood up after she had left the room. Anna was looking at me like I was some idiot or something. "What? I didn't exactly want my best friend dead." I said, and walked out of the kitchen, into the living room.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake.   - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:01 am

Greatness! You all did perfect!

*glares at Runa*
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake.   - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:12 am

-cough-
Who? Me? I did nothing wrong. I'm sticking to my gun... my MACHINE GUN. xD
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake.   - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:57 pm

HAHA. xD

I'll write the next chapter if I get two more comments. xD
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake.   - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:42 pm

1: I Just love the way Branch writes.

2: frigt podfhniwoerncuwebdiubsnjcawxubsdicbjes d good

xD

Oh and, THIS STORY ROCKS! xD
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake.   - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:59 am

-dressesupasathreeyearold- Please, Leafy? Can you make the new chapter fo' Fou' Soul'? Pwease?

Sorry. But, pwease? We need it! xD
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake.   - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:25 am

I don't understand you too. Crazy people. xD

Fine. I'll add it. *stares at 3 year old* Fou? What's in kids MINDS these days?
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake.   - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:54 am

Chapter 10

After the "trouble* with Lilliana, no one spoke pretty much the rest of the day. I guess we were all in a shock. Surprising, no one was smart and took the necklace and ring off. We all made a vow that we'd never take them off(before it happened), and now were scared too. Sounds like a 3 year old thing to do, I know. But when Lilliana fainted, and her necklace glowing, we got pretty darn paranoid. I knew Lilliana was lying when she said she just fainted out of no where. So, in my room, alone, I was going to experiment.

I closed the door and locked it. I took a deep breathe and said the words. "Katiciala-Morasis.”" I whispered, and everything went totally black.
I opened my eyes slowly. I then screamed, but no sound came out. i was floating mid-air, staring at my body. I twirled around the room for no reason, and pressed my body on the window. My eyes grew huge, because guess who was walking up to my door? You got it. Mystery boy...thing. I worriedly touched my necklace and felt a jolt. I was in my own body! I got up just when he rang the doorbell. I hurried down the stairs and toward the door. I opened it and no one was there. "Hi." A familar voice said, behind me. I whirled around. There he was. I nearly fainted again. He grinned slightly, and I turned pink. "I need to talk to you and Lilliana." He asked. I saw Lilliana on the couch, staring at me. I waved my hand to signal for her to come over here. She reluntantly did. The boy started to walk out of the house, with me and Lilliana following him. When we were like, 10 feet away from the house, he turned. "You two are in grave danger." He spoke, finally. "You two used the necklaces, and said the words, right?" My and Lilliana both nodded. He took a deep breathe. "You and Lilliana aren't safe here. You've got to go to where me and the rest of us are." He said, and looked at my house. "Jacob and Annabelle can't come, unless they too use the necklaces." He sighed. "You wouldn't believe it, but I've been kidnapped plenty, so they made sure I came and watched you guys, until your safe from the kidnappers." Lilliana and me were both dumbstruck.
"How can we trust you?" I said suddenly.
He shook his head. "You'll just have to get lucky." He answered, and disappeared.
I felt Lilliana's eyes on me. "You did it too? She said. I turned to face her.
"Yeah, why?"
"No reason."
"Liar."
I rolled my eyes and walked away, toward my house. I stopped at the door, not sure if I should go in. I shrugged and went in. I stopped and leaned down, picking up a ring and necklace. "Anna? Jacob?" I called. No sound. I turned completly pale, and whipped around, hoping to see Lilliana. She was behind, me her mouth open and as white as a sheet. She started running around, looking for our friends. I thought i had tears in my eyes when we looked everywhere. It was hopeless, utterly, horrible, hopeless.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake.   - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:14 pm

Hurrah! Me and Anna are kidnapped! -throwsconfetti-.

xD.

I can't wait until the 11th Chapter!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake.   - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:33 pm

-Ididn'tsayyouwerekidnappedxD-
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake.   - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:42 pm

AWESOME! Anna has magically disappeared. Maybe. xDD
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake.   - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:08 pm

xD Nice.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake.   - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:05 pm

SEE! This is what I miss when I go to my grandparent's house, never again. xD
Can't wait until the next chappie, for whateverhappenedtoAnnaandJakers. xD
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake.   - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 4:11 pm

C'mon Leaf! You need to continue this story!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake.   - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:25 pm

Yes, I know.

I have fallen behind. So Hush, I'll add the next chapter tonight.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake.   - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:49 am

-Tacklesandpinsdownwhileholdingamachinegun- You know I will use this Vix, now continue the best story ever and you won't get hurt. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake.   - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2