RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

- Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake. Empty
PostSubject: - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake.   - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:20 pm

(Hi all. THis is a story representing the night four members of RPC- Me, Branch, Jake, and Runa got our gold cards. We had a blast, especially a tricky clue that gave Runa brain problems. xD Your all probably thinking it was just a c-box chat. To me, it was more than that.)

Chapter One

Fall Leaf as logged in
Branch as logged in
Becca has logged in
Jacob has logged in

Fall Leaf: Hi Guys.
Branch: HEWWO ALL!
Fall Leaf: xDD
Becca: Hi! Wasn't that little thing we did fun?
Fall Leaf: -nods like an idiot-
Branch: xDD
Jacob: Hi! Guys, guess what? I'm going to visit some of my parents friends this week.
Fall Leaf: WEIRD. Some people I DO NOT know, but my mom does are coming too!
Branch: -blinks- I don't want to post it all, but SAME HERE.
Becca: Woah. That's weird. Me too.
Fall Leaf: OMG! Strangeness. Huh. Oh well.
Jacob: ... I got to go. We're leaving soon.
Branch: Same here.
Becca: Same. Bye!

I logged off since everyone else was gone. It couldn't of have been coinsident that we all were leaving, right? I shook the curious question out of my head and crawled into bed, for an after school nap. I was always so tired, because I woke up early for middle school.

I was quickly woken by the sound of my family's constant door bell ringing. I drowsly got up and looked at the clock. It was 6:00 pm. I had a desant sleep, of an hour. That's a lot in the world of Lauren Castella. Sighing, I shuffed downstairs and opened the door. There stood two tall people, probably the parents of a teen my age standing beside then. Tis girl had long, curly brown hair that fell to her back. It was consiered messy to me. My blonde hair was perfectly straight. She had bright blue eyes, and she was short for her age, like me. I skimmed her clothes. A plain tee with denim shorts. That's what I like to wear, but my mom forced me into a bit more "modern" clothes. I called for my mom. She hurried to the door and put her welcome grin on. I rolled my eyes, and my mom nudged me. "Hi Jerry, Kristen!" She greeted, and shook hands with the girls parents. she smiled at the other girl, and held out her hand. "Hello, Annabelle." She said. Annabelle shook my mom's hand. This "Anna" made me feel quite different, like i've seen her before. Huh.

Me and Anna didn't talk much. I played around in my room, as she studied downstairs. I heard the doorbell ring again. I staggered downstairs, when my mom was just arriving at the door. This time, there were to sets of parents, and two teens. A boy and a girl. THe girl and straight black hair, no longer than her sholders. It kinda curved toward her neck. She had faint purple highlights. She had blazing green eyes and was a little taller thean me and Annabelle. Strangely, she was wearing much nicer clothes than me and Anna.. I felt a ting of jelously start to form in my stomach. I tried to ignore it. I then learned her name was Lilliana. I siighed and looked at the boy. He was tall, and had messy pitch black hair. He had kind hazel eyes and wore a plain tee with jeans. The boy was looking strangly at Lilliana. I was totally confused. "Why are this kids familar too me?" I asked myself. I suddenly felt 3 pairs of eyes on me. My cheeks turned red as I looked up. Anna, Lilliana and Jacob were staring at me. "Uh, hi." I mumbled. Anna nodded. "I'm annabelle." She said boldly, breaking the silance. I saw out of the corner of my eye Lilliana form a small grin. "Lauren." I resonded. The boy seemed bored. "Jacob." He sighed, and we all looked at Lillana. She shrugged. "What? My name is Lillana." She said. We all grinned a little. I think we're off to a good start.

Chapter Two

As you probably suspected, we had a blast. We become much more fond of each other. Since they we're staying all summer, I figured I had to become good friends. Jacob didn't always partisapate in our "girly" activities. That's what he told us. When they each started unpacking in their seprate rooms, I started to wonder a little. It was quite strange how they each brought their laptops. I mean, what could be so important on them? I soon forgot about that, but then again, what if they were on RPC? That thought pondered me forever. I finally decided to ask them, or at least say "Holy. Snapples," or something like that. But that's Branch's saying. I sighed and walked into Lillana's room. It and simple lavender walls with a couch that turns into a bed, and a desk. She smiled at me as I walked into. what really annoying about this is that she was blocking me to see what she was browsing around on her laptop. "Lilli, how's it going?" I asked. I crained my neck to see what was on her computer. I caught a glance of a familar layout. That made me gawk a little. "Are you...." I couldn't get my question to finish forming. Instead, I looked at Lilliana, and saw someone I know starting to show. "R-Runa?" I studdered. Lilliana's eyes widened. "Wait- where'd you get that? You don't mean...." She whispered. She returned my stare, and moved from thew computer. I saw her chatting with Jacob. I backed away. "Oh my Go...." I said. Lilliana blinked in shock. "Vixxy?" She whispered. That made me slightly grin. "Don't go there, unless you don't want a head." I teased, and hugged her. Then pulled away. "I'm dreaming right?" I asked, pinching myself over and over.
"No. I wouldn't think so."
"You say that know. Thanks for the bruises."
Lilliana grinned. I chuckled, then suddenly stpped. I had formed an idea. I grabbed Lilliana by the sleeve and dragged her to Jacob's room. He whipped around when he heard us, but a little to slow. Lilliana had saw his laptop screen, and had pretty much fainted. Jacob gave me a strange look. "How could I put this to you?" I told him, a bit snappish. He stared at me and shrugged. When Lillana regained her voice she muttered something. I'm supecting something that they said in their prp's, because Jacob completly froze. When I say that, I mean it. I backed away from the room, and left them alone. I passed a hall mirror on the way to Anna's room, and saw I had tured from light tan to completly white. When I finally opened Anna's door, I looked at the walls. She had already tried to make it her room. I smiled at her as she ignored me. I looked at her desk, and saw a drawing. I couldn't believe it. I stared at the picture for what seemed for hours, until I picked it up. My life was turning bad to good. "Branch?" I whispered. Anna turned. "Leafy?" She whispered, her voice full of disbelif. I was holding the special picture in my hand. "Grasstail and Shadowheart?" I asked. She returned my question with a short nod. We stared at each other. 'You know.... I just found out, Lilliana and Jacob are Jake and Runa." I said. That made her faint. I was utterly speechless.

I had found my friends. My true friends.

Last edited by Blue Leaf Warrior Tiger on Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:29 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake.   - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:39 pm

I love it! xD

You got my personality right that's for sure.

NEW CHAPTER! xD
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake.   - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:41 pm

xD Aw. Thanks! That means a lot.

Heh. I've read everyone of you and Becca's stories. I didn't need to guess. xD
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake.   - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:46 pm

xD, I love mine! It's like, 'What? Why the heck are you looking at me? You know my name, gosh.' xD Love it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake.   - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:56 pm

Thanks. Two postive comments from the best writers on the site. It makes me feel loved.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake.   - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:57 pm

AWESOME! Hehe, Anna be bold. xDD THe not talking much is probably very true with new people and me./xD
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake.   - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:57 pm

Gawd, this makes me want a gold even more!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake.   - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:00 pm

xD Nice Branch.

Sub, it's not really about the gold. We just had a blast and brain damaging time last night, and I thought we got to remember it. xD
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake.   - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:02 pm

MY HAIR IS CONSIDERED MESSY? Well. Actually, its considered messy to my Mom, Dad, practically everyone I meet. xD
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake.   - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:02 pm

XD ok! I get it!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake.   - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:05 pm

xDD Silly Anna. xD

Great, Subs! I'll write the next chapter tonight, possible tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake.   - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:07 pm

Yay! CAN'T wait. xDD
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake.   - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:53 pm

xDD. I laughed all the way through the chapter.
I loved it Fall!
Yeah, mine and Lilliana's secret language.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake.   - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:00 am

xD Thanks.

This chapter wasn't has long has chapter one. I got writers block in the middle of chapter two, and it killed me. xD So, yeah.

I'm trying to think of a good plot line. I already got some, but right now I brainless. xP Darn chat. xDD
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake.   - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:26 am

xD, I cracked up during this chapter! Hehe, 'Don't go there unless you don't want a head.' Yay! -Claps- This is the best! I can't resist saying awwwww to the whole, V-Leaf/Me huggle thing. xD
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake.   - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:14 pm

AWESOME! =D
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake.   - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:42 pm

Thanks. My goal is too get one more comment from someone who hasn't posted on this story. Then i'll write the next chapter.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake.   - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:00 pm

-puts on fake glasses-

Yes, this story is wonderfully written! You should write the next chapter.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake.   - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:13 pm

Nice try. xD
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake.   - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:12 pm

Chapter Three

I backed out of the room, leaving Anna alone. I could hear faint murmers of Lilli and Jacob, so I stayed out of there, too. I walked into my room, totally bored. I never knew that if countless stories and wishes came true, after them would be so darn boring. Reluntantly, us four gathered in the crowded den downstairs, thanks to my awesome "vibe" powers. Okay, not really. I had walked into each room before and told each of my friends to come in to the den soon. Vibe powers sounded better, so lets stick with that. We started a meeting, about the previous event.
Lilliana started. "I cannot believe it." She said, probably to herself. Jacob seemed to kinda space out, and a kicked him lightly in the shin. He jolted. "Sorry. Major brain process going on." He murmered. Annabelle snickered. Jacob returned it with a quick glare. I quickly spoke up, to change the subject. "So.... What now?" was the best I got out. "Lilliana grinned. "Vix...." She stopped, still smiling. I stood up. "You really hate your head." I retorted. I bit my lip to stop laughing, and I grabbed a near-by plastic spoon. Annabelle started to giggle, and Jacob started to smile. Lilliana stayed calm, but she was still gleaming. She held a long, old chopstick in her hand. "I'LL TAKE A MACHINE GUN AN-" She quoted. Anna started to crack up, we all followed. When we all finished, I smiled lightly. "Wanna go to the mall?" I suggested. The two girls nodded, and we all looked at Jacob. 'No thanks. I'm not the kind of person to stall around in clothes lanes." He answered. Lilliana couldn't help but snicker a little. We waved good-bye to him, and headed out the door. The mall isn't far, so we rode bikes. Annabelle and Lilli used spare ones. Then we were on our way.

We parked our bikes at the Forge Court mall bike rake. That wasn't really important, but whatever. I entered the mall, and waited inside for the chatterboxes behind me. I grumbled, and inspected the mall map. Most clothes shops were on the west wing. I decided to head east, because the bookstore was near there. I lead the way, and boredly listened to the mall music. Suddenly, I bumped into a guy, probably my age. "Oh!" I said, in surprise. My purse clatter to the floor. The boy picked it up, and smiled. "I'm really sorry..." He said. That's when I got a good look at him. He was tall and thin. He had straight brown hair, and kind blue eyes. I blushed. "Thanks." I whispered and hurried away. Anna and Lilli caught sight of him and hurried to catch up. We didn't say anything, until I turned into the bookstore. We went seprate ways, but before, I told them to meet up at this spot. I picked out a book and a couple other ones, and started to read.

I was so caught up in my book, by the time I glannced at my watch, it was way past the time I was suppose to meet Anna and Lilli. I grabbed my books and hurried to my waiting friends. When I arrived, I started to explain. "I was so caught up in my boo-" I was inturupted by Annabelle, "It's alright. Me and Lilliana figured you were busy, so we went to the jelwrey store. They agve us these beutiful necklaces, and a ring, in a hurry. For free. It was so strange." She said, showing of her necklace. It had a silver chain, and a pretty silver sun connected. Lilliana showed me hers. Hers was the same, but instead it was a moon attached, not a sun. "We got you this." Anna added, handing me one of the silver chained necklaces. It had a star. I put it around my neck. I smiled. "Giving the ring to Jake?" I asked. Lillana nodded, and looked behind her. I glanced back too. It was the boy I ran into. He was looking at us, quite interested in the necklaces. When I looked, his eyes snapped away. I was confused. "WAs he..." I trailed off. Anna and Lilliana's expressions started to look a little worried. I shook my head. "Huh." I murmered, following Lilliana out of the bookstore. "Boys these days." I heard Annabelle murmer. I looked behind me, jsut to check. No one. Good.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake.   - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:17 pm

Awesomeness on ice. xDD I likey. I can't wiat for the next chappie.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake.   - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:19 pm

Ah! -tackles- BEST CHAPTER EVER!

-puts on fake glasses-

That chapter was suberb, you my dear should continue quickly before my alter ego takes over.

-takes the glasses off-
MOOOOOORRRRREEEEE! xD, I LOVED IT! Hehe.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake.   - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:25 pm

We all know that, Becca. xD

Maybe later. xD BEPATIENT!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake.   - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:29 pm

Please! We all need the FOURTH CHAPTER!

xD

I loved it!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake.   - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:35 pm

I can tell, Jake. Trust me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake.   - Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- Four Souls - A Special story, dedicated to Runa, Branch and Jake.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPC Artist's Corner :: RPC Library-
Jump to: