RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another story I will probably never finish. X( Dedicated to Painted Horse though. :)

Go down 
+2
Mistyy
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
6 posters

Should I FINISH IT?!
Yesyesyesyesyes!!!
Another story I will probably never finish. X( Dedicated to Painted Horse though. :) I_vote_lcap100%Another story I will probably never finish. X( Dedicated to Painted Horse though. :) I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
Nononononoooo!!!
Another story I will probably never finish. X( Dedicated to Painted Horse though. :) I_vote_lcap0%Another story I will probably never finish. X( Dedicated to Painted Horse though. :) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybemaybemaybe!!!
Another story I will probably never finish. X( Dedicated to Painted Horse though. :) I_vote_lcap0%Another story I will probably never finish. X( Dedicated to Painted Horse though. :) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Uh, sure...?
 0% [ 0 ]
Not the best idea, dude...
 0% [ 0 ]
I can't decide.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

Another story I will probably never finish. X( Dedicated to Painted Horse though. :) Empty
PostSubject: Another story I will probably never finish. X( Dedicated to Painted Horse though. :)   Another story I will probably never finish. X( Dedicated to Painted Horse though. :) I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:42 pm

Another story I will probably never finish. X( Dedicated to Painted Horse though. :) Awww_10

PROLOGUE:
All I remember is the warm belly of my mother, the squirming bodies of my siblings, and gentle hands reaching under my sides to scoop me up. And I remember a young girl cuddling me close, being shut in a moving thing, the girl holding me, and then being brought...home.

I know I am a golden retriever. I see other golden retrievers every day. I'm proud to know golden retrievers are so popular you can't go to bed without seeing one first. Because I'm one. The girl named me Cooper. I live with another dog, Lacey, a rough-coated collie. She has a long mahogany coat and dark, sparkling eyes.

Chapter 1:
Cooper wagged his tail faithfully as Samantha stepped out of the school bus, waving to her friends. She knelt down and smiled at Cooper, ruffling his fur playfully as the bus pulled away from her house. "Good boy, Cooper, good boy!" she cooed, giving her 8-month-old golden retriever a hug. Cooper's tongue lolled and he tipped his head to the side as if to say, "You know, you're not the first one to say that." Cooper barked and bounced up and down, eager to get to the back yard, where Samantha would play fetch with him till her arm was sore and he was exhausted. "Sorry, tiger." Samantha sighed, standing up. "I've got a huge project to work on, and I want to get a head start, or else I might finish late." Cooper's tail wagged slowly to a stop as he watched, sadly, his girl walking away. "Maybe Lacey will play." he decided. He bounded to the backyard, golden fur waving in the wind, and

BAM! DIDN'T see that coming, didja? Well I'm tired. Tell me if I should finish.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Another story I will probably never finish. X( Dedicated to Painted Horse though. :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another story I will probably never finish. X( Dedicated to Painted Horse though. :)   Another story I will probably never finish. X( Dedicated to Painted Horse though. :) I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:42 pm

Wow, Socky, you really aren't commited! Heehee
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: Another story I will probably never finish. X( Dedicated to Painted Horse though. :)   Another story I will probably never finish. X( Dedicated to Painted Horse though. :) I_icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:45 pm

Awesome! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! xDD
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Another story I will probably never finish. X( Dedicated to Painted Horse though. :)   Another story I will probably never finish. X( Dedicated to Painted Horse though. :) I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:51 am

A story dedicated to ME?
Thank yew best buddy! *hug*

I used to have a golden retriver (SP?) but then we had to give her away because she had puppies, and we kept two and gave the rest away, and then we gave one of the two away and the last one had puppies, and then we kept one of hers and her.*gasp*
Then we moved down to this dump- (FL) and they both went down...... 😢
-------
But now I have my new candy puppy!
Even though he's the smallest dog I've ever had....XD
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Another story I will probably never finish. X( Dedicated to Painted Horse though. :)   Another story I will probably never finish. X( Dedicated to Painted Horse though. :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:54 pm

Lol cool, continue!
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Another story I will probably never finish. X( Dedicated to Painted Horse though. :)   Another story I will probably never finish. X( Dedicated to Painted Horse though. :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:13 pm

Continue!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another story I will probably never finish. X( Dedicated to Painted Horse though. :)   Another story I will probably never finish. X( Dedicated to Painted Horse though. :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another story I will probably never finish. X( Dedicated to Painted Horse though. :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPC Artist's Corner :: RPC Library-
Jump to: