RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)

Go down 
+2
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Blank's Toucan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

-.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 6:55 pm

((Oh... XD))

Rotche shouldered Otterwhisker, smiling. "Have you got yourself a girlfriend?" he chided, his eyes shining with amusement.

"No!" Otterwhisker tore away from Rotche, his eyes frustrated. "I just met her," he said, and despite the small tug on his heart the she-cat seemed to cause, he padded in the opposite direction to prove something to the cougar.

Rotche's whiskers twitched, his eyes glittering. He laughed at the leopard's protests. Why is it so hard for Otterwhisker to admit he likes someone a little? he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

-.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:54 am

Trian slowed, changing her cantering pace to more of a slink.
The golden female looped around- over to Alesana.
"Hello again." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:48 am

Alesana swiveled her head around, startled. "Oh, hey." she took a breath, turning to her. "Where is your brother? I thought you two were introducing yourselves to the others?" she inquired, her golden eyes smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:13 pm

Kettle blinked at the cheetah standing beside them.

((I can't think of anything else. XD))
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:51 pm

Alley.Jelly.Kidden. wrote:
Alesana swiveled her head around, startled. "Oh, hey." she took a breath, turning to her. "Where is your brother? I thought you two were introducing yourselves to the others?" she inquired, her golden eyes smiling.

"Roan? He's probably off sulking." Trian rolled her eyes.
"I'm almost finished- but figured it can wait. How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:19 pm

Alesana sat, and stretched her jaws in a wide yawn. "I'm just trying to chill out for the afternoon, but we seem to keep getting new members.." she yawned again and slid into laying on her belly. "You two are lucky, today. Today seems to be a slow day for the exhibits." she smiled up at the young cat, pointing her tail to the transparent walls.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:54 pm

Trian smiled.
She thought of Alesana as...as a sister.
Kind, considerate, and overall understanding.
"Hey, Alesana. Can I tell you a secret? Between you and me?"
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:24 am

OOC: Sorry I was gone *-* I had a lot to do this week.
-

Alesana looked over at the young cats brother. "Sure. Go ahead." she got up and pressed closer so he could tell her. What possibly could it be, she wondered, that a new cat would tell her only?
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:04 am

Trian giggled.
"Otterwhisker. I think he likes me."
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:20 am

OOC:HEY xD reply on ThunderClan. Leopard's mate is looking for him. You know, Snakefoot?
-

Alesana smiled and giggled like a cub. "How cute!" she looked around to spot Otterwhisker, but he wasn't around at the moment. "But you've only been here for a day. How do you know?" she bent a little bit so the cheetah wouldn't have to talk too loudly.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:08 pm

(LOL Snake told me in person. After this I'm there.)

Trian nodded.
"I was just playing with him earlier and he just gazed at me."
The teenage cheetah rolled her eyes. "He is kinda cute..."
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:54 pm

Alesana giggled. "Well, then, thats pretty neat. Perhaps its love at first sight?" she inquired, curling her long spotted tail. After a moment, she looked over to where the keepers were throwing in meat. "Come on, I'll show you to your first meal here at the exhibit." she said, making some what of a crooked face.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:11 pm

Trian looked back at Otterwhisker as she followed Alesana.
Maybe.

Roan slinked beside Shadoh.
Mealtime, evidently.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 10:36 am

Alesana sighed, pointing her tail to the slabs. "Take your pick. It's pretty much all the same." she said, and waited for everyone else to find a piece before herself.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:26 pm

"Hmm..."
Trian swiped at a thin slab close to the edge and quickly gulped it down.
"It's nothing compared to prey in the mountains, but it's still food."
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:38 am

Alesana sighed. "I know. I miss the chase and the fight I used to have to give for my meals." after it looked like everyone had their food, she took her piece. It was small and torn up a bit, and she gnawed it with her back teeth regretably.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:55 am

Trian nodded.
"The last I saw of the mountains was a great flood.
I remember helping Thornfrost up the mountain- it seems like so long ago..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4