RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scarlette's M.I.A.?! say whaaa?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

Scarlette's M.I.A.?! say whaaa? Empty
PostSubject: Scarlette's M.I.A.?! say whaaa?   Scarlette's M.I.A.?! say whaaa? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:39 pm

You read right. I will quite busy this week and the next week after that, because the group of people coming to stay at the resort for the next couple weeks I know well and have been waiting to see them for the whole year. So I will not be on RPC as much as I like, and I apoligize for that. I will still try to get on everyday!

Leave me stuff to come back to? XD Jus' tricken. Next time I should be on will be around 3 or 4 today. No promises though. Or for how long. Sorry again!
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: Scarlette's M.I.A.?! say whaaa?   Scarlette's M.I.A.?! say whaaa? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:41 pm

Buh bye.......I promise there will be some good news and BAD news for you to come back to...
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Scarlette's M.I.A.?! say whaaa?   Scarlette's M.I.A.?! say whaaa? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:45 pm

Alley, you know when you leave we usually break out into a huge riot and figtsa for you to come clean up! Don't worry! :DD

BYEEE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scarlette's M.I.A.?! say whaaa?   Scarlette's M.I.A.?! say whaaa? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scarlette's M.I.A.?! say whaaa?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: RPcentral Community :: Off Topic-
Jump to: