RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa) Empty
PostSubject: ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa)   ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:49 pm

For ages, the Pike River wolf pack has been living near a long and winding river, called Pike River, which is what the pack was named after. Recently, however, they were attacked by a stranger. The Pike River pack won the fight... but just barely. Now they only have four wolves left. Do you wish to continue their legacy?

Territory Description

The Pike River pack's territory is mainly woodlands with lots of bracken and cedar trees. When you look up, you see patches of sky like the spots on a cow. The sky is not often cloudy, and when it is, you can expect rain. The Pike River runs north to south and creates the west border to the territory; the east border is a section of land that slopes steeply upward, as are the north and south borders. On the northwestern corner of the territory, there is a waterfall that comes off of the steep hill that marks the border. On the southwestern corner, the water cuts through the land and creates a gorge. It could be used to escape the territory; however, it is best to think hard, since the fast current that starts there is dangerous.

Season: Spring

----
Kishu-Para-Runa

Name: Kishu
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Power: Fire

Varjak_Paw
Name: Moonfright
Appearance: ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa) 23wabe1
Power: Darkness
Other: Will reveal the mark under her bandage to her mate.

Delilah Nemidah
Name: Raamlloor
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Power: Her power is that she can enter her Tainted form at will. This form is much more powerful than her True Light form and thus advantageous in combat. In this form, almost all of her fur is turned black. This is because she reaches this form by drawing in darkness from the world around her, transforming herself into a fierce demon.

Otterwhisker
Name: Mercury
Appearance:
Mercury has two 'modes.' In one (shown below), he is regular (that is, as far as magic wolves go).
Spoiler:
In his other mode, he has used energy to make himself into quicksilver.
Spoiler:
Power: Metal

Last edited by Kishu-Para-Runa on Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa)   ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:02 pm

(Moonfright is gonna be midnight blue!)

I ran into a forest. "Huh?" I saw no one.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa)   ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:16 pm

Kishu sneaked among the undergrowth, aiming for a plump rabbit. The prey was definitely coming back, so she would live easier than she did in winter. She only hoped her fire-mane wouldn't cause the rabbit to notice her presence; she just had to be quiet. All at once, she was on top of it, killing it with a bite to the neck, a satisfied grin on her countenance. However, she didn't know that there was another wolf nearby as she began to eat the rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa)   ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:22 pm

An ominous aura. A strange presence. It crept closer and closer to Moonfright before stopping abruptly, but the only thing that could be seen was a purple wolf resting in the shade. Her colors got lighter as you went down from her ears to her paws. Raamlloor had heard Moonfright with the short sentence. "Is something troubling you, stranger?"
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa)   ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:11 pm

((Notification: All members have joined the role-play.))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa)   ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:20 pm

Moonfright: "No...your name is?"
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa)   ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:31 pm

(Tainted form:
Spoiler:
)
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa)   ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:35 pm

((Without the shackles and leg bands xD))

Raamllor: "Raamllor. I live around here in the forest. Sometimes I consider the fact that it's my job to protect it." One of my paws moved a bit away from my chest.
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa)   ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:38 pm

(No! I want the shackles! Gosh! LOL! They stay!)

"I'm Moonfright. Call me Moon."
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa)   ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:45 pm

(Sure! But they're made out of darkness, 'cause I can't see how anyone - much less a wolf - makes a set of shackles in five seconds xD )

Raamllor nodded. "Pleased to meet you, Moon. Is this forest your home or are you a loner?"
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa)   ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:13 pm

Kishu had heard some whispering in the bushes. Startled but also suspicious, she barked, "Who's there? Show yourselves!" Her eyes were narrowed as she searched the bracken without any luck. She was sure she had heard something.... Quickly, she finished her rabbit and buried the bones in a hurried manner, waiting. Her fiery mane blazed with anger. Wouldn't these wolves answer? "You're on the territory of the Pike River Pack!" She only hoped they didn't suspect it was only her...
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa)   ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:33 pm

Moon: "Home."
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa)   ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:34 pm

Raamllor gazed up at the stranger-wolf. "On your territory? We're sorry."
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa)   ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:27 pm

((Can I be in the pack at first since there are four wolves left? So that would mean we are all one of them?))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa)   ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:08 pm

((Oh, wait, yeah, sorry. :sors: We'll try this again.))

Kishu looked around at the other three members. Some dead wolves lay around the four, mostly allies but some enemies. Kishu's look was rather oppressed, and she gazed at the others longingly. "Should we choose a new alpha male and female? What should we do next?" There was a hint of a somewhat depressed whine in her voice, as she desperately grieved for the members... her mother, her father, and all the pups that they had. Since only the alphas had pups, all the members were Kishu's brothers and sisters... but now, they were all gone but four.... she felt horribly weakened because of her emotions... even her fire burned small.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa)   ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:24 pm

((Okay. I'm going to make Mercury almost dead... I have an idea! Whoever wants to be future med. wolf or something can patch him up.))

Mercury whined. He was lying still on the ground. blood spattered on the ground around him. He was more exhausted than he'd ever been. When he tried to move his legs, the pain was breathtaking. One eye was closed, and the other his vision was blurry and covered in specks of dust. For a moment he imagined he was in the nursery; his littermates surrounding him, playing carefree games. But when he came back to reality, he saw his littermates strewn around him, their pelts stained scarlet. Am I the only survivor? he wondered. If I am, then I'll just die here on the ground.

Mercury tried to call out, but he felt like he was choking on brambles and thorns. He coughed, his heaving chest sending waves of pain through his whole body. He whimpered and closed his eye again.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa)   ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:32 pm

((Ahhh help I'm dieing XD))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa)   ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:08 am

Raamllor 's head whipped, and for a moment she was looking straight in the eyes of the dying wolf. Instinctively she searched frantically until she found some cobwebs, which she used for drying the blood away from Mercury's wounds.

"I'll get some more," she whispered quietly, and began to scan around the clearing.

((like that?))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa)   ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:57 am

((Sure! You wanna be the med wolf? ))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa)   ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:57 am

Mercury took in a shocked breath when the cobwebs were pressed into his wounds that ended in a bout of coughing,
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa)   ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:58 am

((Eventually, yes. Once the four pack members get back together.))

Raamllor soon returned with more cobwebs, which she used to seal the more serious wounds on Mercury. "You might want to rest for awhile."
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa)   ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:08 pm

((Cool! :)))
Mercury sighed with pain at the stinging, though it felt good for the bleeding to stop. "I..." he croaked. "I want to rest..." he murmered. "Right here... I can't--" he cut off as he tried to get to his feet, but his bad leg wouldn't move. He lost his breath and gasped, letting his head fall limply onto the ground. His breathing slowed as he drifted off to an akward sleep with his leg twisted.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa)   ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:09 pm

Kishu had noticed another survivor searching in the bushes next to her. Her eyes widened; she recognized this wolf. "Raamllor! You're here!" Affectionately Kishu nosed her, and then asked, "Can I get some herbs for you? What do you need?" Following Raamllor, she noticed Mercury. "You're alive too!" Kishu yelped, somehow happier than usual. "We need to get ourselves organized.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa)   ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:57 pm

Raamllor shook her head. "Probably a few cobwebs. Sometimes when I change back from demon form the minor wounds close up..."
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa)   ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:15 pm

Moonfright: I set off a single howl. I saw no one...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa)   ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Canine Role-Plays :: Magical Canine Packs-
Jump to: