RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa)   ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:21 pm

"Another survivor?" Kishu asked herself, howling back. "Are you another survivor of the Pike River Pack? If so, please come here!" Now all we have to do is wait.... Kishu's mane was burning low; she was so tired... she needed to eat more.... "I hope he's another one... we need to get organized. How will we vote on who is alpha male and female? And what about healing, and a beta?" She was thinking so fast she could hardly keep up with herself.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa)   ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:40 pm

Mercury barked feebly. "I think we should wait on StarPack to show us who will be who..." he murmered. "There's four survivors, right? Maybe... one could be alpha male, one could be alpha female, one could be healing wolf, and one could be beta..." Mercury was able to talk better now, but finally he dozed off to sleep.

((We should all get to sleep so we can stop being all tired, then we can be back to our regular selves- except everything we loved is dead XD And Mercury will have to have time to recover.))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa)   ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:43 pm

((PLZ 2 B POSTIN A REPLY PLZ KTHX XD Seriously though, I do! This will be so much fun!))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa)   ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:25 pm

((AHH SRSLY PLZ TO B REPLYIN))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa)   ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:34 pm

((Gah, sorry, don't know what to type >< ))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa)   ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:14 pm

((Someone needs to be teh helping to Mercury! :D
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa)   ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:15 pm

((Oh, I didn't know Mercury was the only male until right now XD I guess we know who will be alpha male...?))
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa)   ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:09 pm

((....Wow.))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa)   ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:36 pm

((Anyway, I hope you don't mind what I'm about to post.))

As Kishu and the others slept, they all found themselves in a dark forest. They were all in the same dream, walking in each others' dreams!

"Maybe this is so we can discuss matters while resting at the same time." It looked as if Kishu just realized something, and then she looked around briefly. "Mercury is probably going to be alpha male, seeing as he's the only male here. But we still have healer-wolf, warrior and his mate, alpha female, to discuss. Being a 'babysitter' of the pack before it all --" she gulped -- "died, I have experience with pups. However, if anyone else is willing to nominate themselves for an open position, I'm willing to listen."
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa)   ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:37 am

Raamllor raised her paw. "I'm willing to take an open spot, but preferably not healer-wolf. I'm more built for combat."
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa)   ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:58 am

"The warriors fight, and that's open, although the Alpha Female doesn't usually." Kishu cocked her head, causing her flames to flare to one side. "Does that mean you nominate yourself for Warrior?" Her ears pointed to Raamllor, as she slightly raised a paw to acknowledge the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa)   ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:06 am

Raamllor shrugged. "I'm guessing that everyone who doesn't get a special position gets Warrior, so you might say that."
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa)   ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:17 am

Mercury padded into the clearing. In his dream his battle wounds were gone, and his pelt, instead of being matted with dried blood, gleamed silver in the moonlight. "Someone has to be beta," Mercury suggested.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa)   ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:41 pm

"Good point," Kishu barked, raising a paw to the side. "Problem is, the beta is usually male. That's where we have two options. One, we appoint the beta as soon as the alpha female has pups. Two, we break the tradition and have a beta female. I'll hear Moonlight's nomination for what she wants to be, and then we'll decide."
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa)   ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:23 pm

"May StarPack light your path," Mercury murmured before dissapearing into the bushes and ferns at the edge of the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa)   ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:29 pm

((Don't forget, we're dreaming now.))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa)   ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:57 pm

((Ya, I know.))

Mercury padded off in silent thought through the starry forest. The leaves glittered with something that looked like frost, and the chilly, crisp air cleared his mind.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa)   ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:06 pm

((...*reviveplz*))
Back to top Go down
Ω ViolentSong Ω
One Special Member!
Ω ViolentSong Ω

PostSubject: Re: ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa)   ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:31 pm

I looked up and howled. My cape rippled in the wind. I didn't see anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa)   ....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

....Until the End of Time.... (A Private Role-Play for Otterwhisker, Varjak_Paw, Delilah Nemidah, and Kishu-Para-Runa)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2