RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)

Go down 
+2
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Blank's Toucan
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

-.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) Empty
PostSubject: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:44 pm

The human is tugging you by your red leash, forcing you into some strange cage with walls of glass. You notice other big cats lifting their heads in acknowledgement. The human instantly slips off the collar and leash you were wearing, retreating behind the door and staring behind the glass wall. You glance around. Obviously this human was intent on keeping you here. Well, you might as well make the best of it...

Rules:
-No god-moddeling. That means no invincible, completely cool charries that are great hunters and win every battle they fight.
-No power-playing. That means no saying, "Chico laughed as the other big cat swiped at him. Chico pushed the big cat over, and pinned him so he couldn't get up."
-Keep it P-G. No gore, no gushing blood, and no adult content!
-Mates and kits are a big problem. You may only have one mate at a time, and you must have a realistic amount of kits. That means, around two or three. Don't overdo the flirting.
-Grammar is essential! This is not an elite thread, but "Semi-Elite" may be added to the title. Please! Nobody's perfect, but make an attempt! If you can't spell, "spell" or don't know the meaning of puncuation, DO NOT post here!
-No bargaining. That means, no "If you join my thread, I'll join yours." Also, it means, when I say, "Thanks for joining!" don't post, "You're welcome. You can pay me back by joining my thread."
-Keep it real. No jewelry, blue curliques, or orange purple-spotted eyes.

Here's the form:

Name:
Personality:
Description:
What kind of big cat?:
Other:

*My form*

Name: Shadowflight
Position? Wanted?: Med. Cat
Personality: Tough, clever, but impatient.
Description: A long, black tail and a muscular body, with burning pale eyes.
What kind of big cat?: Black Panther
Other: No mate, no kits yet.

Lead Male:
StormFire (Socky!)

Lead Female:

Deputy:
Layla Mae (Labbie!!)

Med. Cat:
ShadowFlight (Luna!)

Warriors:
Rotche (Otterwhisker!)
Caliber (Socky!)
Alesana (Scarlette!)
Otterwhisker (Duh.XD)

Queens:

Elders:

Kits:

-NEWS!-

I let Suburbs in.
Figured Darkus would play along with the plot well.

Last edited by ◊ Shadoh ◊ on Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

-.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) Empty
PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:02 pm

Name: Stormfire
Position? Wanted?: Leader
Personality: Gee...I don't remember...A strong, good-natured leader; a good friend, but don't get on his bad side.
Description: Big...and white. Blue eyes. XD
What kind of big cat?: White tiger
Other: No family in the zoo, but humans, being humans, are hoping for him to father cubs.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:34 pm

AKSHEPTED!
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:00 pm

Hey, can I pwease change my kitty? Thanks! ^^;

-.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) Wlgyu

NAME; Layla Mae (lay-luh may)

GENDER; female

DESIRED POSITION; deputy please?

PERSONALITY; A very busy kitty; Layla is always conjuring ideas on what to do, as being cooped up in a pin at a zoo really cuts your choices down to a low amount. If in the wild, she'd be carefree. Her mind works fast, so if she says something and you don't understand, she'll drop the conversation and let you figure it out on her own.

Also, she isn't easily swayed. It takes a lot of persuasion for this serval to change her mind. Of course, she is open-minded when she hasn't made the decision yet. Although nice, her choice of words are very thorough and well thought; not 'hi' or 'what's up'. Older than usual, but pleasantly intelligent.

One of her hobbies are making fun of the humans watching her behind the glass. Humans...aren't her favorite animal.

DESCRIPTION;
Like any other serval; golden base color with black spots for accents. Her fur is cropped short so it is easily kept, as Layla often has other things in mind than bathing. (she does bath, though) Her eyes are a flowing green, green like the grass in summer. Her face seems like it's been pasted from a younger cat of her own species, and it contrasts well with her speech.

SPECIES; serval

OTHER; nope!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lolwhiteandnerdyxoxo.tumblr.com
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:57 pm

Yes you Mae! XD enough with the cat puns, though. I'll add her ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:11 pm

Name: Rotche (row-SHAY)
Position Wanted?: Warrior
Personality: Entergetic, eager male cougar who is a little too fast to jump to conclusions and be aggressive.
Description:
-.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) 800px-11
What kind of big cat?: Cougar
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:10 am

(Please delete Spottedpath for me? Thanks :3)

Name: Alesana (Alice-ana)
Position? Wanted?: Warrior, and warrior, I suppose...
Personality: Alesana is a deep thinker, and it potrays in her eyes. She is a very kind she-cat, and not shy, but when she sets her mind to somthing or trys to figure out an issue, she can seem quiet and mysterious. This quality often makes her the go-to cat when the others have a question about somthing or need help with a problem. She is also very clever and swift, and likes to find new places to sleep- like exploring. She was sent to the pack as a cub and most of the others have seen her grow up.
Description: Golden coat, dappled with large spots and half moons. Pale silver-green eyes.
What kind of big cat?: Amure Leopard, http://tek88.deviantart.com/art/Amur-Leopard-I-48208421
Other: None.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:22 pm

( xD, thanks! So, how are we going to start the PRP? Just curious, cause I haven't ever rped in a pm version before. :3 Or do we just type here with just us? Sorry. x3 )
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:24 pm

((Yeah, a PRP is just where nobody else but selected people are allowed to join. So it's not in PMs or anything [gosh, that would be soooo hard!]))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:09 pm

((Lol, looking back at the way I used to RP and my form for Rotche in the old Bowerstone Zoo, I feel sorry that you guys had to put up with me XD I WAS SUCH A NOOB! XD))
Name: Otterwhisker (you know it XD)
Position? Wanted?: Warrior
Personality: Otterwhisker is small for a big cat, but this isn't suprising, considering his breed. His size contributes to his personality in some negative ways, making him reckless and desprate to prove himself to others. Although he sometimes doesn't notice it, he is genuinely accepted, because he doesn't need to prove that for such a small cat, he has a big heart. When he is given the chance and steps up to the challenge, he can be a great leader and a creative thinker.
Description: Pale golden cat with very dark brown markings. About 13 inches shoulder height (avg. clouded leopard size)
What kind of big cat?: Clouded Leopard: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) Clouded_Leopard_2_by_dtf_stock
Oh noes, they be making him perform! :(
Other: He was brought to the zoo as a cub, too.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:41 pm

Name: Caliber
Position? Wanted?: Warrior or whatever I called it. XD
Personality: His mind is as fast as his pace. Impatient but quick-thinking and understanding, he might jump to conclusions fast but is a good friend.
Description: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:King_cheetah.jpg
What kind of big cat?: King Cheetah
Other: I ENJOY FOOD.
By the way...
Congrats! You've found one of the threads I hang around on! The answer to question 2 is...MY FAVORITE SUPERHERO PERSON IS WOLVERINE!

Last edited by Socky on Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:37 pm

(WOO. Who wants to start us off?)
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:21 pm

((I guess Luna has to accept all the new characters first, though. :/)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:47 am

(Well where are ya, Blanks? hurry on up! XD)
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:40 pm

((T.T I hope Blanks posts soon :3))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:05 am

GAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Sorry guys! I am soooo sorry! I'm on vaca. My internet wasn't working when I tried to post a topic that I was leaving for vacation, but that stupid laptop! ARGHH! All accepted.
Delete spottedpath, add Caliber, Otterwhisker, and Alesana.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:31 am

(WOO!

Okay, now who wants to start? xD

And missed ya Luna :] Welcome back!)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:20 am

Kehkehkeh- Got back from CT this morning and Reece tackled me. ^.^'
I'll start. Roan and Trian caught, K?

Shadowflight yawned, and padded out of the modeled cave. It seemed like he wasthe only one awake- maybe not. The muscular tom scented the air, Cheetah. Two.
This reminded him of his sister that had been adopted by his clan in the flood through the mountains....hnnn? It seemed like her scent was faded on the duo! They must be from his sister's clan.

(BTW Roan and Trian are teens now.)

Vines.
Fading Trees.
He could only remember it slightly.
"Get OFF!" Roan screamed, kicking and bucking as the strange red vine threw him into a strange forest, filled with scents his mind had never seen before.

All kinds of cats.....Panther, Leopard, Cougar, Tiger, and Serval.
The chain leash loosened, as the keepers tried to slide it over his head.
"I told you to GET OFF!" The cheetah roared.
As the leash caught free he chased after the men angrily.
One tripped, and he shut it's foot in his jaws. A boot kicked his face, and Roan let go.

The black-spotted tom snorted, having happily taught the keeper a lesson.

Trian hissed as the keepers pushed her in past Roan. She padded over to her twin.
"Pathetic. These creatures have the nerve to capture us, and yet they run as if we were lions."
The golden female spat, glaring back at the men staring behind the glass.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:39 pm

Alesana parted her jaws in a wide yawn. The amur leopard's large green eyes scanned this side of the fake forest, untill they fell to Shadowflight. She padded stealthily over to him.

"Morning," she murmered to the muscular tom. She found a comfortable spot next to him and laid down, curling her long dappled tail over her hind paws. She began her morning cleaning and listened to the short-lived silence around the exhibit.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:08 pm

Stormfire's eyes blinked open, and he rumbled. "Humans. All the time." He glared at the humans pressing their fur-less faces against the clear walls of the big cats exhibit. "I hate the zoo." he snarled to himself, lapping at one large striped paw.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:17 pm

Shadowflight turned his head to see Alesana. "Morning." He smiled at her.
The black tom was very fond of her, she was one of his closest friends.
"I was about to welcome the newcomers- Two cheetahs just captured from the mountains. Care to join me??" Shadowflight inquired.
Back to top Go down
( labbie! )
The Admins
( labbie! )

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:36 pm

( hey otter, your not a noob anymore? really? )

( xD, just kiddin'! )
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:19 pm

Alesana nodded, yawning just at the same time. "Sure. I hav'nt seen a new cat for a while," she pointed out, glancing over to where Shadowflight was looking. There stood two disorientated cheetahs. "Poor things." she murmered, stretching as she stood up.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:21 pm

Shadowflight stretched, and padded out.
He thought hard about the faded scent that lingered from the two as he slinked closer.
"Hey. You two new here??" The black tom inquired.

Roan fumed. "New?? NEW?! What is this an everyday event?!?! STOLEN from your home by a mutated elk?!?"
The young male was not happy with him.

"Calm down, Roan. He's just trying to help." Trian said, snarling.
After she whispered something to him she turned to the pair.
"Please excuse my twin- he gets a bit overreactive when he's upset....."
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:01 pm

Stormfire lifted himself to his paws, noticing the yowling, and padded over to two young cheetahs, Shadowflight, and Alesana. "What's all the ruckus? Ah, two young cats dragged in." he purred tactfully, keeping one eye on the fascinated crowd. "And the 'mutated elk' are just humans, my friends. If they're mutated elk then I'm a fledgling!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)   -.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-.:Bowerstone Zoo:.- (PRP version- Socky, Scarlette, Labbie, Luna and Otterwhisker only)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Feline Role-Plays :: Big Cats RPs-
Jump to: