RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)

Go down 
+6
Harvey
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Mad MOAI
Lan Fan
Frost
❝ lauren ❞
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 7:20 pm

Deer (Vix) wrote:
(Accepted. xD Nice try, fuffykinz. JK.)

(fuffykinz? Lol, what??

haha, RP anyone?)
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:22 pm

(( ok sorry I thought this was another fornum! So Extremlly sorry!))

Starfrost hid in nearby brush, Awaiting this Alpha. "There is her pack! Should I step out of my hiding spot?" Starfrost qestioned herself. She whimpered a little to loudly, it was a mix of a bark and whine. "Shh!" she told herself.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:42 pm

[Ish making another wolf...]

Name: Rhayn {Rain}
DETAILED description: Her base coat is a dark, ashy gray color, followed by tints of black throughout, looking as if her pelt is fading to another color. A large blackish design right around her left eye, that swirls up to her ears, which are also black. Oh, and her left eye is green, while her right eye is a light brown. She has a medium build, her legs stained with a darker gray, that fades away as well. Her tail is pretty exciting, with lots of flecks and colors of black, brown, white and gray.
DETAILED personality: Rhayn isn't a very social wolf. She enjoys spening time alone, and figuring things out for herself. She is usually not in much of a mood for talking, but pretty much has to if she needs to, but that doesn't mean she necessarily talks whenever a wolf comes up to her. She usually judges another by first impression.
Wanted Rank: Whatever is chosen.
Other: Nothing..
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:18 pm

ShadowNight stepped quietly behind StarFrost, "Go for it!" She grinned, her eyes narrow and eager to surprise the wolf.

(Sorry if you didn't want me to join, pink.
And I'm assuming it's OK that Shadow is already part of the pack.)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:42 am

(xD)
(Accepted frost)
(Oh and Pink, thannks. xD But your charrie is Avalik)

Ginger barked, hearing Shadow's voice, and this crazy whine from a stray. She looked at Sol and ShadowMoon quietly.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:45 pm

Name: Zephyr {Haha... good times...}
DETAILED description: Zephyr's base coat is completely jet-black, but he has silver furs [not because he's old] within his coat that give him a unique light and dark contrast. As far as battle-scars go, he has one long and deep scratch down his left hind leg which has not yet fully healed. His nose has also been wounded which has reduced his ability to scent. Despite this, Zephyr is very muscular and fleet-footed so that he has an advantage in battle, and his hearing exceeds the average wolf. His eyes are green, but they have a tint of silver under light.
DETAILED personality- He could seriously be anyone's best friend, but that's rare because many wolves make it on to his bad side which gets them a lot of clever, sarcastic remarks [Haha Harvey {Eaglefeather!}]. Zephyr despises getting into fights with other wolves, so he tries to put his best... er... paw [XD] foward when meeting someone new, unless they are intentionally trying to be hostile.
Wanted Rank: Beta or Alpha (Just kidding I only want to try for Beta) [Heh heh]
Other: His sister and him were taken away by humans in their pup years. However, they both escaped but were seperated in the attempt. Zephyr has been looking for her even since, and that's how he found the pack.

Last edited by Jet/ on Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:04 pm

(RP anyone?)
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:11 pm

Shadow grinned over at Ginger, "Looks like we have a visiter, Ging!" Her eyes narrowed even more and a slightly evil, mischevious smile spread on her face. She knew Ginger could tell what she was thinking. "Come check her out!" ShadowNight place a large paw on the stray's back and held her down tightly.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:21 pm

Rhayn stalked through the forest, her teeth bared, claws unsheathed, and her ears pressed flat on her head. She sense other wolves in this territory, although she knew she was crossing a territory that belonged to someone. She shrugged and continued on her way, keeping a watch out for anything suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:45 pm

Name: JuniperLeaf
DETAILED description: A creamy-white, strong, tough wolf with glazed brown eyes and a dark brown nose. One spot on the side of his lower body is a brown splotch. There is a kind of fierceness in his eyes and you can tell he means business. He has a stern expression an, even though he is very lean, has puffy fur.
DETAILED personality- Juniper has a very bad temper and is never happy. He seems to have no emotion but anger and hates everyone, which makes him a good strong leader, but he will open up to two wolves, his sister, ShadowNight, whom he loves, and the wolf he will fall in love with, which is yet to be determined. Other than that, he is a strict wolf that always wants to be in the lead.
Wanted Rank: Alpha or beta
Other:
~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 3 2nrk61k
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:49 pm

(Juniper is also park of the pack xD )

ShadowNight sniffed the air and looked back at Ginger. In a harsh wisper and with a smile spread on her face, she said, "Got another one..." She jerked her head in the direction Rhayn was coming.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:56 pm

Rhayn scented the air and heard a voice. "Got another one," was heard not very far away. The she-wolf stopped in her tracks, dropping low to then ground, hoping she could sneak past the wolves through the thick undergrowth.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:18 pm

((RP anyone???))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:13 pm

Avalik Poked her nose out into the open. In her right mind this was her right perfect pack. She noticed the leader looking at two wolves near by the leader at my loud whine. " I hope she can't hear me or see me." Avalik was in the bushes, and slowly poked her front legs and head out. She hoped she would be accepted within beta ranks, for in her old pack she had become alpha but her pack died from disease and she fled to prevent the disease. She looked sraight on the alpha's face. "She's the true Alpha. Her marvouslis features, her strenghth, her power. But I'm from the tough side as well. I'm mostly my Mother, I've always hated my father for his beating he always gave me." Avalik had a slight limp from her pained sore aching leg. Her father and hs brother took over when she made a run for it to leave disease. They had chased her and banished her. They now owned her old pack. She needed this pack, all the other packs put her down and chased her off. She heaved a sigh and stuck her head out so now any wolf could see she was there. She looked directly at the alpha and continued staring to catch attention of the alpha.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:19 pm

Avalik scattered just now noticing the wolf behind her and ran to seeing where she was going and almost ran into the alpha." HELP!" SHE MOANED. She thought the wolf was attacking her. She soon whirled around and trooted so she was now 5 ft. from the alpha.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:21 pm

Cherry Blossom wrote:
Shadow grinned over at Ginger, "Looks like we have a visiter, Ging!" Her eyes narrowed even more and a slightly evil, mischevious smile spread on her face. She knew Ginger could tell what she was thinking. "Come check her out!" ShadowNight place a large paw on the stray's back and held her down tightly.

(( You mean Avalik right? sorry if i seem stupid at the moment, i'm confused with things today.))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:40 pm

(Yeah, she means Avalik. Please no double posts. I'm confused, Ginger has two many things to do! Send some wolves Aries way! Please!)

Ginger shook her head. "Okay! Okay! Freex=ze!" She howled. She glared at ShadowNight. "Take them to acmp!" She barked.
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:03 pm

[Anyone alive?]
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:09 pm

(((I'm alive! We'll say we're at camp, unless ShadowNight's owner posts....))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:30 pm

\Jet/ wrote:
Name: Zephyr {Haha... good times...}
DETAILED description: Zephyr's base coat is completely jet-black, but he has silver furs [not because he's old] within his coat that give him a unique light and dark contrast. As far as battle-scars go, he has one long and deep scratch down his left hind leg which has not yet fully healed. His nose has also been wounded which has reduced his ability to scent. Despite this, Zephyr is very muscular and fleet-footed so that he has an advantage in battle, and his hearing exceeds the average wolf. His eyes are green, but they have a tint of silver under light.
DETAILED personality- He could seriously be anyone's best friend, but that's rare because many wolves make it on to his bad side which gets them a lot of clever, sarcastic remarks [Haha Harvey {Eaglefeather!}]. Zephyr despises getting into fights with other wolves, so he tries to put his best... er... paw [XD] foward when meeting someone new, unless they are intentionally trying to be hostile.
Wanted Rank: Beta or Alpha (Just kidding I only want to try for Beta) [Heh heh]
Other: His sister and him were taken away by humans in their pup years. However, they both escaped but were seperated in the attempt. Zephyr has been looking for her even since, and that's how he found the pack.

[Am I accepted?]
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:36 pm

(( nice name! Zephyr, I like that one.))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:00 pm

Shadow groaned and rolled her eyes. "Stay here." she muttered to Alavik(?? idk.. hah). She turned nd trotted away, coming up to a wolf hidden in thin bushes, not very well. "Common." She growled at the squatting wolf. "Get to our camp or prepare to fight!" The narrow eyes and evil grin returned as she spoke in her harsh, tense voice. "Well, you should be prepared to fight no matter what."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:02 pm

Name: Xiau
DETAILED description: Xiau is a tall wolf with strong legs, but weak everywhere else. He has short sharp claws and SIlver fur. Xiau Has piercing yellow eyes with vains Showing around his whole body. He has tall ears with a peach inside. He has a white underbelly with white lines here and there. He usually has a blank expression.
DETAILED personality- Xiau is a very quiet wolf, and knows when to back off from a situation. He hates being around cubs, because they never listen to anyone, or at least to him. He's intelligent enough to know the rights and wrongs of the pack rules, and likes to know more about some of the pack mates. He might be a little masochistic, but he'll lay off if needed.
Wanted Rank: He'll decide
Other:
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:12 pm

pinkpupgal98 wrote:
(( nice name! Zephyr, I like that one.))

[Thanks! In greek mythology, he is the West Wind]
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:15 am

(Both Accepted. Just a minute.)
(Guys, WAIT. I'm a bit overwhelmed about fiinnding wolves. How about we skip time, and they're alll apart of camp?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next