RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)

Go down 
+6
Harvey
Ω ViolentSong Ω
Mad MOAI
Lan Fan
Frost
❝ lauren ❞
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:59 pm

(RP anyone since no one I was RPing with will reply?)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:49 pm

[I will! You can RP with Surburbia and I]
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:02 am

MistyRain... *Stab* wrote:
(Pinkpupgal?)

((ya? sorry I've haven't been online in two days. A relative of mine is coming from flordia and we are getting ready for Them. ))
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 6:05 am

Avalik smiled at Zephry. "Hello. I am Avalik. Who are you?" she said in her airish-like voice. she sat down beside him.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:24 am

Xiau looked over at Avalik. "I'm Xiau, and he's Zephy," He introduced the two.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:09 pm

(Oh, Shadow was RPing with Avalik but not anymore.)

ShadowNight padded past the small group and glared slightly at Avalik. She took time to get used to newcomers, and didn't openly welcome those who were not born into the pack. Her family had been part of the pack until they died in a fight.
She kept her eyes on the she-wolf as she sat of to the side in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:35 pm

(Nice sig.)

Ginger returned from camp. Not seeing Sorathem and Arie, she walked up to ShadowNight. "Lighten up." She murmered to the she-wolf. Ginger sat down and curled her tail by her paws. "You know we need members!"
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:26 pm

Zephyr acknowledged ShadowNight, but didn't say anything, thinking that she would rather be left alone. "Yep, I'm Zephyr," he replied glancing from Xiau and Avalik.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:53 pm

Shadow scrunched up her nose in disgust, "But do we really need filthy, useless strays??" She looked over to Ginger.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:06 pm

Ginger rolled her eyes. 'And do we need those useless, aggresive, non-allowing members?" She retorted.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:48 pm

"Useless? Please!" She snorted a laugh, "You call ME useless? I am one of your best hunters and fighters, don't call ME useless!" She snarled. She glared straight into Ginger's eyes, her blazing and seeming to be red. She didn't care if this was her alpha. "If you find me useless, kick me out! You'll have a hard time calling ME useless when I come back with a bigger, stronger pack than this and run this place down!" She narrowed her eyes, her claws digging into the dirt.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:24 am

(Oh, Shadow was RPing with Avalik but not anymore.)

ShadowNight padded past the small group and glared slightly at Avalik. She took time to get used to newcomers, and didn't openly welcome those who were not born into the pack. Her family had been part of the pack until they died in a fight.
She kept her eyes on the she-wolf as she sat of to the side in the shadows.

Avalik: I showed my teeth at ShadowNight saying I had expected a politer response to my coming. I smiled at Xaig and Zephyr. " I am Avalik." she annocounced.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:26 am

Shadow scrunched up her nose in disgust, "But do we really need filthy, useless strays??" She looked over to Ginger.

Avalik: I heard the words 'useless strays and snarled, my fur standing up. "None of us are usless or strays," I snapped angryliy at ShadowNight.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:54 am

Ginger stayed calm. "Let me ask, ShadowNight, if you left and got your own pack, how? Where WOULD the wolves come from? They wouldn't be packborn, if you want to drive out Sun River!" She smirked, her eyes meeting Shadow's.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:22 pm

ShadowNight smirked back, "I am OK with strong, unuseless nonpackborns. And, you know, there ARE more than just us and strays." She growled, her eyes narrowed. "And you know I'd always have Juniper. Always," she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:30 pm

Avalik: i felt hurt. Nowolf had ever called me or any of my pack members that they were strays and USELESS. She whispered to Zephyr: " Is it alright if I talked to you alone, Zephyr? It's an important qestion." my mind raced, I felt dizzy. I sat down trying to calm down myself. I felt shut out, alone, dieing. I lie down and pressed my paws over my head to try and releive the horrible throbbing in my head. My mind whirled faster making me feel sick, so I let out a wail of pain and dispair.

I was racing throught a mossy frosest, so silently. I saw a silver pelt flash before me. I saw my only sibling left alive, My twin brother, was being killed. The Dark One lundged a my brother fell, and I felt his heart stop. My twin was dead.

I had some reason to be moaning and whimpering in pain, sorrow and grief. "He's gone," I whispered, my voice shaking. "He's gone." I gave a loud howl of grief, When I saw my brother die, It felt like a frozen, deadly arrow had pierced my heart. I continued moaning and whining in pain and grief, and I didn't care if anyone was staring.
I could feel and see what happened to my twin if he died or got injured. But if a twin died, the other twin would suffer the pain it's twin suffered before it died. that was Avalik had felt. She rolled over on her side, and kept moaning in pain and grief.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:45 pm

"Ummm..." Zephyr said, trying to think about the question. Suddenly he saw Avalik nearly go into shock. "What's happening?!" he asked hastily, wondering if something had attacked her but none of them had noticed it- despite how unlikely that would've been.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:00 pm

"Zephyr.... He's gone..." I whispered." My twin." I moaned and whined , Pain shot throught me and i whined again. "Help...."
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:12 am

I pressed my paws harder on my head. the throbbing was leaving but it still hurt. " [/i] must kill The Dark One for betraying my brother and for killing him!" I snarled.
I shook my head, trying to get rid of the vision of my dead brother. I have no brother. I have no mate. I have no family anymore. Everyone i grew up with is dead. The vision will stop being about family, they tell you where and what your enemies are doing. The pain stopped.

I pushed myself up into sitting position. It happened again. my mind whirled.
Howls burst throught the night. An unknown wolf burst through the forest, And I could hear its thoughts. " I've killed them all! they are gone, all of them!" he suddenly flung himself to a stop. "No, there is only one left alive., wich is the twin's other twin, Avalik. I must kill her."

[u]
The vision ended.
He is coming, i thought. he is coming to kill. I looked Into Zephyr's eyes. " Zephyr, I can show you what I saw. Want to see it?" Avalik asked.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:01 am

MistyRain rolled her eyes at Avalik andlooked over to Ginger. "Seriously?"
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:54 am

((Pssh, MIsty? Look at your post! XD))

Xiau wanted to step in to the conversation, but he knew he couldn't do anything. He just stood there, Watching everything happen. ShadowNight was right. I am useless. I always will be useless. He thought. He never showed his tears to her, cause ShadowNight would only smile.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:54 pm

(;) haha)

MistyRain snarled, "This place is really messed up!" she groaned and turned to see Xiau practically right behind her. "Woah..." Shadow glared at the stray. "Move it, stray." She walked past and went to sit in her favorite tree outside camp.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:40 pm

Zephyr backed up a bit. "No. Being in pain is exactly my favorite thing," he said matter-of-factly. He looked over to where ShadowNight ran off. "Well, she's not my favorite so far," the he-wolf added.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:17 pm

"I have perfectly good hearing." Shadow shot back from her tree branch overlooking the camp.
Back to top Go down
Fang
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:17 pm

MistyRain rolled her eyes at Avalik andlooked over to Ginger. "Seriously?"

I felt hurt. "[i]Nobody likes me. " she said. She gave Zephyr a hurt-looking look says she was hurt no1 liked her a little bit. She whirled and slunk back to the shadows. I snapped at MistyRain angrliy, My ears flat on my head. I said quietly to ginger:" You like me right??" she asked her. She shot MistyRain an evil look of hatred at turned back to Ginger. " And do you really think any of us new members STRAYS?" she streched the word strays. She sit in front of ginger, but continued to have my fur standing up and glaring at ShadowNight and MistyRain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)   ~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~||Sun River Pack||~ Part 1 (PLEASE JOIN! Pack mentioned in Off topic!)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next