RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

*//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:07 pm

I jumped, and turned the stereo down. "Oh snap." I said, barely surpressing my laughter. "Um.." I dropped the paintbrush and exploded. "Green is a good color on you, Lilliana!" I said, and stood. Should now be a good time to run?

(XD)

(Also, after jacob posts and then lilli one more time, I'm gonna fast forward to the morning, if you don't mind =D)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

*//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:21 pm

I cupped a hand over my mouth to stiffle an eruption of laughter. "It really matches your eyes." I said walking over to the doorway. I had been just out of range from the paint arsenal. Scarlette's room was very... full of colors. It was fairly large and had multiple diffrent paintings hanging up on the walls. I could only guess that she had made them.

(Sorry about the short post.)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:25 pm

I wiped a bit of paint out of my eye and then laughed, "Scar, I'm not mad. Just surprised. We should finish packing, we have to leave in the morning." I shook my head lightly, and blushed at Jacob's comment about my eyes. Grabbing one of Scarlette's painter's towels, I started to wipe off the green paint, but I knew I wouldn't get it all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:20 pm

(Actually, Scar's room only has a few paintings. Most of her painting goes into her splatter art, which she uses her walls for. XD)

I giggled, still holding my hand to my mouth. "Right." I agreed after I regained myself. "Somhow I'll have to sneak El into the college," I said, tapping my finger on my chin. "They wont allow pets."

Bright, dazzaling sun poured through the window on my left, warming the left side of my body only. I awoke once I started feeling a cool breeze on my right, and sat up to stretch. "What day is it?" I yawned, looking at my little black cat. She stood looking out the other window, and only mewed in response. I looked at the calendar- "Saturday? Awesome." I rubbed my eye and said in a hoarse voice. Jumping out of bed and nearly tripping over an open paintcan, I trotted into my bathroom, stopping to look at Lilli's closed door across the hall. I would wake her up later.

The water in my shower always took eons to warm up. In the meantime, I went to grab the hair supplys from the shelf on the other wall. Somthing was mssing...Darn it. "Shampoo. Why is my Shampoo always out?" my foot tapped inpatiently. Blowing out a sigh and taking a quick look in the mirror, I walked out and over to my twin's door. I knocked on the door in a pattern. "LILLI! I'M OUT OF SCHLAMPOO!" I yelled. That should wake her up. If not, I would just waltz into her bathroom and steal her shampoo.

(ENJOY. XDD)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:34 pm

I was having a nice dream about Jacob and I in a meadow with flowers circling us like a heart, until Scarlette's screams brought me back to the reality. The reality, was that I had fallen asleep talking to Jacob. He was laying against my headboard, sleeping peacfully until a snore ripped through his body. I giggled lightly and then the another reality hit me, Ah... Ah... SHOOT! He's in my room... Crud... Ah, what the heck are mom, dad, and Scar gonna think? I was so frazzled that I fell off the side of the bed with a thunk! and landed on my butt. I scrambled up and then shook Jacob's shoulder, "Darnit, get up! Come on Jake..." I whisper yelled as I smacked him across the cheek. Realizing that my Twin would burst in if I didn't give her some shampoo, I ran towards my bathroom, slipping on the hardwood floor with my socks making me wipe out. I slid over to my bathroom door and bumped into it feet-first.
Oh Gosh, this was not a good morning. I groaned and then got up, using the door-knob as support so I wouldn't slip again. Opening the door, I grabbed the first shampoo bottle my hand hit and then made my way over to my door. Opening it a bit to wide, I realized that she'd be able to see Jacob on my bed and I bit my lip, "Take the shampoo and leave, don't tell Mom and Dad, PLEASE. They'd kill me if they realized Jake didn't go home last night... you know that." I leaned against the wood on my door frame and tried to comb through my dishevled hair with my fingers. I could tell my eyes were pleading with Scarlette as I glanced from her to Jacob every couple of seconds. I did NOT want to see my father's face when he saw Jacob in my room, sleeping on my bed, and tried to assume something had happened, that definitly hadn't. My mind was running a mile a minute screaming, Crud, crud, crud, crud, crud, crud... over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:42 pm

I opened my eyes abruptly. "Wait- What? Huh? Who?!" I said sternly and then realized I had been awaken by Lilli. I shook my head and slipped out of bed. I had been having a mental dream about dancing skeletons and dogs. Yes. My mental head thinks about those things instead of realistic objects. I slipped off of the bed and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. "Wow... weird dream..." I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:52 pm

I lifted an eyebrow, and took the bottle. "Thanks..." I said, not paying any attention to Jacob in the background. I was'nt really listening to what Lilli said either- I've been told that I'm s bit spacey in the morning. I thought she said somthing about her boyfriend, but why would she say somthing about him this early? It's not like he was here.

I jumped in the shower, which was now finally hot, and got dressed afterwards. A pair of acid-wash skinnys and a baggy/torn Queen T-shirt sounded good, with a yellow tank top underneath. I blew dry my hair, styling it and adding my magic touch before going back to my room to feed El. Now that I thought about it, I was sure the Lilliana had said somthing about Jake. Wait a second...

"He was on your bed! What?!" I yelled as I ran down the hall to her room. "I thought I saw him!" I panted, El's food dish still in my hand. I had probably spilled half the food around the hall on the way here, but whatever. Speaking of El, here she came, padding in after me, circling my feet and begging to be fed.

(TAKE THAT XD I'm not sure xD)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:00 pm

I jumped about ten feet in the air, scared from Scarlette's outburst. I grabbed her clothed shoulder and growled, while shoving her into my room, "Shut it would you? I don't want mom and dad to figure ou-" I stopped cold and realized that Jacob was awake. I waved nervously and then freaked out, "You fell asleep in my house! My dad's gonna kill us... Wait, no. We're going to college today, you can leave out the front door..." I trailed off and then muttered, "Go home Jake, then come back with your bags... Maybe my parent's won't see you leaving. If Scarlette's big mouth didn't already give you away." I made a pointed look to glare at my sister and then shoved Jacob out of my door, throwing him his jacket, "Come back after you're clean."
After he left, I turned to Scarlette and muttered, "Now to deal with you and your cat... I'm afraid you've seen to much Scarlette...." I cackled in my best impression of a dark and evil voice.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:06 pm

I shook my head. "Wait, erm- Lilli. I already have my bags packed... and there downstairs at the entrance to your house..." I said and then tried to open the door. It shoved open and I saw Lilliana giving Scarlette a 'talking to'. "Uh... Are you OK?" I asked a bit worried for my girlfriends mind.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:11 pm

"It'sa...But what...did you...nooooo..." I said, a tiny smirk on my face. She knew I was being sarcastic, and it felt so good to know that she could slap me or tackle me or anything. She would if she could. I laughed a little bit.
"So you two just fell asleep then?Maybe I could create a diversion, and make it look like Jake was walking into the house." I said, and set the kitty-kibble down in the doorway. "By the way, are we all packed then? Who's driving?"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:17 pm

I had to hold myself back from clobbering my sister, so I just settled with hugging Jacob, "I hate your sarcasim Scarlette." I muttered frowning and then looked up at Jacob, "I'm sorry, I was freaking out... Now, I know." I gave a small half-smile and then muttered, "I'm getting into the shower, please don't paint anything or make anything burst into flame, Scar, Jake." I looked at them each in turn and then went into my bathroom. I had most of my clothes in here including what I was planning on wearing on my first day of college.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:25 pm

I smiled lightly and snapped my fingers. My whole hand erupted in a flame. "She never said I couldn't set myself on fire did she?" I asked looking over at Scarlette. I smiled and walked out of the bedroom and down the stairs to the front door. I knelt beside my backpack and unzipped it. My hands pulled out a pair of dark blue jeans, and a plain light Grey t-shirt out of it. I zipped up my bag and shuffled down the hall to another one of the bathrooms. The door shut behind me and I quickly changed clothes.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:53 pm

I rolled my eyes at the two of them before trotting back into my room. I took a deep creath, breathing in the sweet yet faint scent of my room. "Come on El." I picked her up and set her in a small duffle bag, her little head poking out.

"Lilliana! Scarlette! Hurry up. Your mother has some breakfast prepared for you." I heard dad's voice yell from down staires. For a moment I wondered if they had seen Jacob, but it sounded like they had'nt. I blew out a sigh and turned off the light. Grabbing my guitar case, a few bags and the duffle bag I made my way down to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:28 pm

I got out of the shower, and ruffled my wet hair. The steam was covering everything and I laughed, it was just like me to take an extra long shower. I slipped on a pair of white jeans, a black Paramore shirt, and slid on a pair of gloves, where they showed the top of your hand. I grinned and then shrugged on a white jean jacket when I exited my room. Grabbing my bag with all my 'college' stuff, I threw it over my shoulder and slipped on a pair of my black converse. My reddish brown hair was the only thing colorful about my outfit except for the red writing that spelled out Paramore on my shirt. I yawned and walked down our steps to see my mom serving my sis some pancakes. I liked waffles, it was a texture thing.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:58 pm

I sighed and opened the bathroom door slowly, not wanting to cause a ruckus. I shuffled lightly out of the room and down the hall back to the stairs. I quietly creeped up them and then went into Lilliana's bedroom. She wasn't there anymore. I sighed again and rolled my eyes. My body turned around and I went back down the stairs...
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 4:11 pm

("It was a texture thing." XD I'm actually having pancakes for dinner tonight. Huzzah!)

I swiveled at the bottom of the stairs, hearing Jacob coming down after me. "Shh! Just go around the corner for a sec," I whispered, waving my hands around. Now what?
Mom gave me a sideways glance as I came around the wall that divided the stairs from the rest of the house. "What?" she asked, lifting an eyebrow and setting a towel down.
"Hmm? What? Oh, nothing. It was El. She wants to follow me everywhere!" I improvised, sliding around her to get to the table. I sat and set the bags down.
But I geuss I forgot that I put my kitty in my bag, because mom pointed it out. "But El is in your duffle." she said, her arms crossed.
"Oh. You're right. Huh." I said, not making eye contact. I just stared at the cat for a moment before cutting my pancakes. "I thought I had seen her up there."

Mom just wnet along on her busy way, apparently shrugging it off. Dad sat in the living room, on one of the Ikea couchs, reading the paper. Once Lilli came downstairs I could breath a bit easier. Taking a bite, I glanced at her.
We need a plan, like, now!
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:11 am

I bit my lip and then exchanged it for a bite of my waffles. Looking around the kitchen, acting very non-suspicious, I suddenly said in a calm voice, "I have to get something upstairs. I completely forgot that I would need it for collage." Before my mother could ask me what the mysterious item was. I got up and walked around the corner. I spotted where Jacob was hiding from my parents, I motioned towards the door, it was half-way hidden by a small wall where my father, if he didn't look up from his paper, would not see. I nudged him and whispered, "Go to the door and open it, then close it fairly loudly, say you let yourself in. They won't care."
I peeked my head around the corner and spotted my Twin eating, her bacl was to me, so I took the closest thing near me, a toy of El's and chucked it at my sister's head to get he attention, and tell her to keep my parent's occupied.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 6:58 pm

I nodded and quietly walked over to the front door. I pulled it open and then shut it again, as loud as I could without slamming it. I walked through a room and then to the kitchen entrance. "Erm- Sorry to intrude... Lilliana and Scarlette told me to be here around 10:00..." I said looking from Mr. Emmington to Mrs. Emmington.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:10 pm

(Smooooooth...)

I smacked my hand to my forehead. So you send him through the backdoor? Are you nuts? Ah whatever. At least he was in. And the rents' seemed fine with it, dad a little shocked for a second but he recovered by waving Jake over to the table. "Mrs. Emmington has made a large breakfast; why don't you join us?" he said, and mom set a plate down for him. I waved silently, and waited for my sister to come back down. El squirmed in my duffle bag, and I snuck a piece of bacon in there when mom was'nt looking. I ran my fingers through my hair after a moment. "So. I geuss I'm driving...the ride should only be a few hours. Michigan isn't too far away..." I made conversation, sipping my juice.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:18 pm

I entered the room again, a book in my hand to use as my, 'So important that I had to go upstairs to get' prop, so my mother wouldn't interrigate me. Sighing lightly I looked at Scarlette, hearing her last words. "You won't let me drive?" I asked a bit pitafully. I felt my Mother's appalled gaze in my direction and shrugged. I went close to two hundred miles once and this is how they repay me? I like to drive fast, sue me.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:32 pm

I just shrugged. It didn't matter to me who drived, just as long as it wasn't me. Mrs. Emmington handed me a plate with a few waffles. I nodded a 'Thank you'. And quietly ate them. Not adding to Lilliana's and Scarlette's conversations.

(Agh! Short post.)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:59 pm

"Man you guys are lame today. We're goin' to college!" I stood, finished, and slammed my plat on the counter. Nearly shattering it, mom gasped and snatched it along with the glass before I could break them. I grabbed mine and Lilli's bags and went out the front door and around the house to the car, throwing them in. I came back in with my arms crossed, leaning on the wall. "So whats our game plan? We don't start classes until tomorrow. What are we gonna do when we get there?"
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:26 pm

I grinned micheviously, "Scarlette, are you haveing issues this morning? Did you forget to take your pills?" Raising one eye-brow, I smirked at my Twin and mimiced her crossed arms, "Not everyone acts like the energiser bunny all at time." I leaned back in my chair and half-way swivled it back to my waffles. I took a bite and chewed slowly, swallowing at the same slow speed, I answered my Twin, if she was anything, she was definitally not patient. Smirking lightly, I turned to her again and stated, "There are a set of woods close to the college, I'd like to scope them out, because I am a bit paranoid with the fact that we might have a vampire on our tail." I growled, 'vampire' like it was our teacher's gym shorts and then glared past my twin, at the forest beyond my house. Something jogged my memory from what I had heard in my head, 'it was like vampire surrond-sound', I could hear the brute without focusing, terrible, but useful yet. Not paying attention, I felt my teeth snap together and my body tense up as my eyes hazed over and my vision faded into a real vision;
I was looking out of a small window in a College dorm, Scarlette had left a note saying she was meeting a friend, and she had blocked her mind. My teeth were grounding against each other so hard, they almost threatened to turn to nothing. This was a terrible idea. I knew something was going to happen, I could tell. There was a flicker in the forest and something sparkled lightly. My eyes widened and I dived for my cell phone.
I fell out of my chair I was so startled. My butt hit the linolum with a thud and I had an adrenaline rush of pure fury, the first words I managed out through gritted teeth were, "I had a vision, and Scarlette if you ever leave me a not that says your going to meet a friend, I will personally murder you."

(I hope that's alright, it was just a little glimpse I wanted to add in.)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:42 pm

I shook my head, I still hadn't gotten used to Lilliana randomly predicing the future. I finsished my waffles rather hastily and downed my cup of milk. Mrs. Emmington offered me more but I just shook my head again. "What was the vision about...?" I asked looking over at Lilliana. And why couldn't Scarlette go visit a friend? I wondered.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:02 pm

I frowned. "What was that, Lilli? Was it the Vamp?" I took my weight off the doorway and uncrossed my arms. Then I glanced at the clock- 9:02 am. We'd have to get going soon, about now, if we wanted time to look around.

(Sorry, not sure what to say. But after you two post I'm gonna fast forward it a little again.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next