RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

*//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:01 pm

(Erm- What just happened to our order of posting? xD)

"College? What kind of idea is that? How are your parents going to pay for three under aged teenagers to go to college, all at the same time?" I asked doubtfully. A small flame danced over the palm of my hand. I didn't feel anything, I could have sworn though that the flame was cold, not warm.

(Short. Sorry)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

*//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:38 pm

I walked into the kitchen and plopped thoughtfully onto one of the stools. "You could convince your parents with a fake letter that you've suceeded into college with the help of our highschool and they are allowing you to leave early. That way your 'rents can pay for you, and Lilli and I could get scholarships. I have enough money saved for a couple years in college. We can figure this out..." I started, tapping my fingers on the countertop.

Mom sighed. "This could work. It'll have to, Christopher." she looked up at dad, and he nodded. "I suppose it's the only way. So are you sure you guys all want to go to (insert college name here. I'll let you guys decide.)?" he asked us, but focused more on Lilli. She was the pickier one of us, and would make the situation harder or easier with her attitude if she wanted to. Mom left to come into the kitchen as well to start dinner. The clock showed 8:13 pm. I sighed again.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 5:26 pm

My eyes narrowed, "We go to a college far away... Maybe the University of California or something..." I sighed and the looked at the floor, "I can make us fake IDs... and pull some strings, a few people owe me some favors." Not wanting to look up at my parents too see their reaction to the sentence, I kept my head low.
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:11 pm

"Good idea. We shouldn't go to somewhere large though... just incase." I stated biting my lip. My teeth peirced the weak flesh of my lip and a small trickle of blood seeped into my mouth. I cursed and swallowed the blood.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:16 pm

"Lets stick to a small college. How about Journeys University up in Michigan? It's only like 2 hours away, and it's really nice and private. I have a penpal there." I said suddenly, after tapping my fingers on the counter. Mom prodded my shoulder to make me move over so she could grap a pot. Finally dinner!

(I just made that college up, assuming we live under Michigan or somthing or in the lower half...)

"We can get room and board there or even an apartment, take our classes, and move back here in a couple years or somthing. I don't know." I rambled, just shooting out ideas. I wanted to pack and leave soon now that I was getting so excited.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:18 pm

I nodded slowly, "Sure, let's call Jake's parent's first, explain to them that he got a scollarship to the collage early, then we can pack, I'll go with Jake to his house and help him pack, and then we can call the collage and register for classes and dorm rooms."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:38 pm

I nodded. "My parents will fall for it. Even though I don't get the best grades." He stated, touching the sore on his lip. "They aren't what you would call the sharpest pencil's in the box."

(Sorry for the short posts I'm on a major brain loss for words. xD)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:04 pm

(XDD oh my.)

I smiled. "This might actually work! But next time Lilli, remind me to stop you from doing your next grand idea. Who knows what will happen next time." I laughed, and stepped out of the kitchen to stretch out my arms in a yawn and give mom more room. "So. I need to go write some music or sculpt or somthing to think." I threw my arms up in the air and walked over to the stairs. "I might be late for dinner, as much as I hate to say it." I added, and ran up the stairs. My sister knew what I meant- when I get in the zone, I don't leave untill my mind is satisfied. Once she said she could barely read it because it was so busy, so profound, when I get into somthing like playing my guitar or somthing artsy.

(IDK XD)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:48 pm

I rolled my eyes in my Twin's direction. "Come on Jacob, I want to show you a few things in my room, My CD collection is amazing." I said grinning as I grabbed my boyfriend's hand, another person. Sighing mentally, I smiled, It was a relief to feel another human, or even another thing's hand. I never realized how good it felt to just be able to touch someone. I half-way wished my family was immune to my ability, I couldn't kiss my mom or dad without the risk of killing them. I blinked and then walked towards the steps, the point was that I was happier now to be able to touch another being.
But what if the relationship doesn't last? You're only a teenager, this won't last forever Lilli, you turned him without thinking of the consiquences.
I frowned and thought to myself, Oh Shut up. Have I mentioned I love not having another mind reader in the house?
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:36 pm

I followed her through the house and back up to her bedroom. I noticed as I walked through the halls after Lilli, that my vision had become clearer. It was almost unexplainable. I now saw the tiny details on the walls. "Is it normal to have your senses become more stronger when you becomd a Special?" I asked Lilli as we walked into her bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:03 pm

I stopped in my doorway to lean back and look around the corner. Aw! Lilli and Jacob, sittin' in a ..

Anyways, I saw that El was sitting on my wooden stool next to my guitar, staring up at me. "You can come too." I scooped up the tiny black kitten under my arm and grabbed my guitar. I liked to rename my acoustic baby somthing new everyday- maybe Obsidian today? Yea, I like Obsidian. I heard it in my book earlier today- sounded exoctic. "Outside?" I looked down at El. She sqeaked. "Why, outside you say! Let us voyage!" I said loudly in a deep accent. I also liked to treat her like a little kid. With my tiny black cat under my arm and my acoustic guitar in my other grip I ran down the stairs and for the door. Dinner was almost ready- smelled yum!
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:18 pm

I couldn't help but want to choke my over-excentric sister. I was going to kill her if she started to sing, 'Jacob and Lilli, sittin' in a tree' one more time in her head. Looking over at Jake I smiled, "Yeah, It's one of the privlages, I think It's pretty cool, that's why Scarlette likes to paint and stuff, plus, that is the only time she'll shut up, most of the time." I raised my eyebrows in her direction, sometimes I thought she was insane, when she talked to her cat like it was a human.
I grinned and opened the door to my room and went over to my giant bookshelf, a give from my parents. I grabbed one of my open books from my made bed and stuck a bookmark in it, it was The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan. Putting it back on the shelf, I went over to my bed and set down, "So, Are you mad at me for turning you? I was thinking about something before..." What was I going to say? I couldn't exactly tell him that I had a voice in my head that nagged me constantly, I'd sound insane. That entire thought process came through in only about a half of a second, another plus to being a Special. I repeated what I said before and then added at the end, "I was thinking about something before we came in the room. The thought didn't cross my mind until after I turned you, but... what if the relationship doesn't last? I'd be responsible for creating you..." I gulped and looked down at the black and white bedspread, I was a very black and white girl in a colorful world.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 10:42 am

I looked around the room, it looked so much diffrent from last time. When Lilli said something I barely even caught it. I smiled and paid more attention to what she was saying. "No. I'm not mad at you for changing me. I'm just bit surprised. If I hadn't wanted to be switched I would have not cut my hand with the knife." I said reasonably, lookig into her eyes. "Also, if we ever broke up, you wouldn't have to worry about me. I'd be in a deep state of depression, I more than likely would crwl out into the forest and die. That's how much I care for you."
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 3:37 pm

(AW ^^

also, what does Scarlette like painting and stuff have to do with senses? Your post confused me, lilli XD)

I skipped down the front steps of the house, and went around the corner and into the backyard where the forest met with our house. There was a large patch of grass, and up the hill it started into forest. My favourite place, I smiled. Well, aside from The Bean. The Bean is pretty much the only hangout in our town, aside from the tiny coffee shops and such. It had bright stained glass windows and a super high ceiling with lots of rough-hewed beams and rafters. Tons of plants hang everywhere, getting light from the skylights in the ceiling on the far side. It was pretty nice, with all the mod furniture, which did'nt seem to fit if it was your first time going there, but soon you warm up to it and understand that everything in that place just fits. It all just fits...I thought, and sang it out loud. I sat where I was standing- right next to the giant rock at the base of the hill - and starting just randomly struming my obsidian guitar. El plopped down in front of me, gazing at the birds fluttering by.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 5:27 pm

(The paint thing had to do with details. If you ever look at a professional painting, it has lots of details, so it would help to have acute senses if you were a painter, to pay attention to the tiny details.)

I replied, "Jake, I'm not sure how I would like that response. I would never leave you... and since you said that you'd go into eternal depression, I doubt you'll ever leave me." Sighing, I frowned and leaned back on the bed, "Hold on, I'm going to see what Scarlette is doing." I blinked and then focused on my Twin's thoughts, making my eyes turn to match the color of her's. I blinked coming back, "Only playing the guitar."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:25 pm

I nodded. "I desprately hope I'm not paired up with some person that studies 24/7 and is constantly nagging me to do the same for my dormroom partner." I stated thinking about the situation.

(Sorry about the short post.)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:44 pm

(Oh I see :])

I found a beat quickly and began playing random notes. El made a loud thump a few feet away, the sound of her failed attempt at butterfly hunting.
Suddenly the beat started to change to somthing I had heard before...somthing from Panic!...

I tried to find the words to match the song. "...and I know and I know, it just does'nt feel like a night out without somone sizing you up, I've never been so sureptitious...you'll be distracted when I spike the punch!" I sang, slapping the guitar for ann ending. I sighed, and set 'Obsidian' down. I pat my knee, calling my little black cat over. She bounced over and fell into my lap as I leaned against the large stone behind us, gazing up at the hill that led to the forest. "What are we going to do, El? What have we done..." I thought aloud to her, and she only purred. I did'nt need Lilli's power to know what she was thinking- I love you, I love you, I love you...she looked up at me the smae way everytime I got a vibe like that from her. Then I stopped for a moment..."I wonder if they'll let you in the dorms? I'll just have to sneek you in I geuss!" I laughed, but it felt forced. Seriously, what were we doing? How would our futures unfold from here?

Somthing echoed in my mind...somthing vaguely familiar again.
...I am a vampire...what could be done? What hav'nt I done? You wont hate me.

...it was from that boy, the one who had killed Bridgette. I suddenly felt very uncomfortable where I was, but I sat still, listening to El purring. She apparently did'nt notice that I had tensed up.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:39 pm

(I'm changing her color)

I smiled at Jake and then said softly, "I might be able to pull some strings... We could be study partners..." Then, a voice resounded in my head, I didn't even have to focus on it, it was vampire surrond-sound,
...I am a vampire...what could be done? What hav'nt I done? You wont hate me.

It was the boy, the one who killed Britgette. Instantaniously, I sprung up from my chair and said a bit worried, "I hope Scarlette's alright..."

(Don't worry, she won't interfear Scar, If she is going to meet the vampire now.)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:33 pm

(Kthx XD I'm just tryin to bring him into the plot more without actually bringing him in yet. She's gonna meet him in College, if I hav'nt already said that. I need to find a picture, I don't like the other one I found.

Also, sorry for this post xD I don't mean to throw this off haha.)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:35 pm

(Posting with permission...)

After what seemed like forever, I stood with my guitar and El and jogged back into the house. The voice still echoed in my head, and I wondered if Lilli or Jake had heard it too.

The large clock in the living room downstaires rung a calming tune as the hour hand struck 11:00 pm. I walked upstaires, two mugs of hot chocolate in my hands, with my pajama pants and my hair in a messy ponytail. We had already eaten dinner and talked about our game plan, and my twin and her boyfriend were upstaires talking again. Approaching her door, I knocked on it with my knee. "I've got your favourite," I said tiredly, waiting for her to open it.

(Sorry to skip ahead like that. I just thought we needed a boost. XD)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:13 pm

I had already gone home and explained to my parents about what had happened, and then gathered most of my belongings. I was dressed in a white t-shirt with green and blue plaid pajama pants. I was leaning against the bathroom doorway as me and Lilliana weer talking about what classes we would take so we could try to be together as much as possible. I was in the middle of a sentence when a knock came to the door. I sighed, I knew it was Scarlette and that she meant Hot Chocolate. Maybe the reason I knew was because I knew Lilliana too well.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:46 pm

(Icky no-no, Hot chocolate is gross. She likes coffee! xD.)

I opened the door and frowned, at my twin. I had to go get my stupid gloves again. From talking to Jacob almost the entire day, I had almost forgotten that everyone else would get killed if I touched them. Ah, so much fun. I grabbed one glove and slid it on and grabbed the coffee Scarlette had in her other hand for me. Grinning, I took a sip, ah, shoot hot. It scolded my tongue and it hung out of my mouth limp and red. I shut my mouth, remembering Jacob was watching and cleared my throat, "We were talking."

(State the obvious Lil. xD)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 6:00 pm

(She should'nt need a glove to just touch other things, only other people. Am I correct?)

(FINE THEN XD LEAVE ME ALLLLL ALONE.XD)

I stood there, still in the doorway. The corner of my eye twitched with impatience, and Lilli's hand was on the door, a gesture that she was going to shut it again.
"Well then. Your welcome!" I said all calm, and screamed the 'your welcome' as she shut the door in my face. "Apparently talking without me." I said sarcastically, and mimicked my twin's tongue-out-of-the-mouth-ness. "Pfft." I turned and went into my own room, flipped on the lights, grabbed my ipod, and shut the door. It was splatter time.

(XD shes gonna splatted paint her other wall now. xD but we should seriously speed this up a bit.)
(Just saying.)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:42 pm

I laughed. "Smooth move Lilli." I teased walking over to the tray and picking up my cup of coffee. I took a quick sip, expecting it to be burning, but it was cold. "Wait, what the-?" I asked and then I remember my powers. "Ah. Joy. Coldness..." I said comfortingly. Something cold sounded good. I drained the cup in a few moments but my body's outside temperature didn't change at all. I shook my head and set the cup back down on the tray.

(-nods- Hot Chocolate tastes like hot water to me. xD)
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:53 pm

(WAIT! xD, I totally forgot it was mah turn to post!)

I watched Jake in puzzlement and then said, "Come on, Mr. Flame." I walked out of my room, coffee in hand to my sister's room. When I walked in, I suddenly got lime green paint splattered all over me. I looked down at my clothes and then burst into laughter, "Scarlette!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next