RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

*//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

*//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] Empty
PostSubject: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:47 pm

Ugh, gotta retype ALL OF THIS JUNK xD
*//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] Blood_Stained_Words_by_AndyASYLUM

They say our blood boils with poison. They say our blood boils with the unnnatural.
We say our blood boils with the magic of the land before.
-----------

Specials is a Private Role Play for Rebecca, Myself, and Jacob. Every few pages, I will sum up what we posted and put it into the Specials story, which will be put into the Stories section once we start. There I will also post what we are and why, and what the main idea is, since we already know what we're doing here.
----------

ForM.*

Name.//

Gender.//

Description.// (TO EVERY.LAST.DETAIL.)

Power/ability.//

Tattoo.// (What does it look like? Does it change?)

Eyes.// (Do they change at all with your ability?)

AnythingElse.//

--------------
More will be added. Someday. xD

KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN FOR SPECIALS- IN THE STORIES SECTION!

Btw, pictures are accpeted, as long as you still have some typed description as well. Try to have a different name than you normally use, and you can have more than one charrie.

Last edited by \Nariscuss.Keltie.? on Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

*//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] Empty
PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:05 pm

Name.// Scarlett Annmarie Emmington. (Unless Runa's is different, I can change if you want.)

Gender.// Female

Description.// She is 17 years old, a twin to(runa). Stands at about 5'7", tanish skin. Hair- http://stephaniee1219.deviantart.com/art/that-girl-had-intent-to-kill-96536779
Her eyes are normally a pale grey-somtimes a faint blue, with dark green shards. Has a few tiny brown freckles on her arms and right under her eyes. Average outfit- Plaid shirts over tank tops, with acid skinnys or slightly ruined bootleg jeans. Converse of any color. Plays soccer and is the school's Soccer Team manager. Relatively a fun person to be around, and has some atributes that are completely different from her sister, since they are twins.
Plays the acoustic guitar. Is very artistic, likes to paint and sculpt, and can often be found in her room splatter painted her wall or somthing. You can tell she is the artsy type too, because she somtimes wears two different earrings, speaks in an odd language , and has a few random objects in her floor. (which is stone, and is particially tiled, but she almost always redoes another small part of it to add a little tricket like a few shards of glass or a tiny plack with writing on it.)

Power/ability.// This 'special' has the ability to see and hear what someone else is seeing or hearing, as long as they are in eyeshot/earshot.
She also has some healing powers, which she controls through her hands.

Tattoo.// Her Marking is a black swirl, that looks like smoke swirling around her arm. It start at the crease of the inside of her right elbow, and swirls down to the middle of her lower arm where is fades. Tiny black stars are mingled in the smoke too.

Eyes.// Transform into a deep blue when she is seeing or hearing what someone else is seeing/hearing. She also goes limp when she is using that half of her powers, so she feels the need to stay by somone she knows at all times, whether they know of her ability or not. They transform into a pale greenish yellow when she is healing someone.

AnythingElse.// Owns a small black kitten, she calls her Elle. The kitten wears a small silver chain around it's neck.

Last edited by \Nariscuss.Keltie.? on Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:26 pm

Name.// Jacob Nathaniel Jones (I can change it if you want... I'm kind of lost for names right now.)

Gender.// Male

Description.// Jacob has black shaggy hair that has no apparent style to it. It is about 2 inches long. His eyes are a dark blue with a tint of light blue near the center. His skin is a light tan but, isn't pale. Jacob stands at the height of 6 feet and 4 inches. Jacob typically wears solid colored t-shirts and dark grey jeans. His shoes are a pair of Nike sneakers with white laces.

Power / Ability.// Jacob can control the element of fire and heat. He can make an item go up in flames just by looking at it. He is also always the right temperature.

Tatoo.// Jacob's tatoo is on his right shin. It starts at the base of his foot and ends right below his knee cap. It is a dark redish orange flame. Faint soft grey swirls come out of the top and crawl oup his knee to represent smoke.

Eyes.// When Jacob is using his flame powers his eyes turn into a dark smokey orange with red around the edges.

AnythingElse.// Nope.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:31 pm

ForM.*

Name.//
Lilliana Marie Emmington

Gender.//
Female

Description.//
Lilliana is a tall 5'8 seventeen year old with long dirty brown reddish hair. Her hair cascades down her back and ends right above the small of her back. In the front, she has bangs that sweep across her left eye and hang right above her right eye. Her reddish brown hair is soft, like velvet and it is straight right down to the bottom. It covers her intricate tattoo that goes from the top of her forehead all the way down her cheek and ends below her jaw. [See Tattoo]
Her skin is a pale-ish white almost transparent, she doesn't get out in the sun much. Her eyebrows are almost permanently raised giving her a very skeptic appearance when she looks at you, if she ever does. He limbs are longer than most, but her fingers are long and boney with round bitten off finger-nails. Lilliana's legs are long and skinny, making her tower above some people.
You can find Lilliana in her regular clothes almost all the time, no matter what the circumstance. Her normal clothes are dark skinny jeans that are very tight to her tiny body. She likes to wear black converse high tops with long sleeved shirts with black or white camis or tank tops on under the shirts. She wears black and white mostly with intricate designs on the sleeves. She has one favorite shirt that is white with a black swirl running down the side of the arm with dots and swirls mixed in. She likes to wear either black skinny jeans, or she had one white pair of jeans. She always wears white or black gloves under her shirts, later explained in powers.
Lilliana likes to wear small jewerly that has sentimental meaning to her. She has tiny black and white earrings that are just plain balls that she always wears in her second and third hole. Her first hole has two mismatched earrings, in the left, there is a black and white star with smaller stars dangling down from the bottom, the right is a black square with a white square inside, and so on and so forth. She wears three different things on her neck, one is a tight black chocker with a white star hanging on the front, the second is a white and black locket with black and silver ivy covering it, inside she has a picture of Scarlette and her hugging, the third necklace is black and white with a star shaped onyx hanging down at the bottom with a 'L' painted on the front. She wears one charm braclet with silver charms, there are six charms, one is a piano, the second a star, the third is a 'L', the fourth a silver horse, the fifth a silver dog, and the last a white and black heart Jacob gave her.

Power/ability.//
Lilliana has the power of mind.
She can read anyone's thoughts if they are withen one mile of her, people can block her from their mind if they have the ability to put up walls. Everyone had this ability, just most don't know about it. She can think and hear a person's thoughts and emotions very softly in the back of her mind.
The second part of her power is that, if Lilliana touches you with any part of skin she can hear you clearer, but she drains your energy also, she can't touch you with any part of her skin unless you want to have your life drained.
The last part of her power is that she can see her immediant future, only two minutes into it though. She has never been able to see more and never will, she can only see if the future is mixed with her fate.

Tattoo.//
Lilliana's tattoo is a black swirl and webbing pattern that starts at the top of her forehead and travels down to the base of her jaw. It starts with an intricate swirling that branches off all over the area and travels down the the base. Overtop of the swirls is a criss-cross pattern that has black dots dotted in different spaces. At the end, there are leaves that might be on the ends of different swirls.

Eyes.//
Lilliana's regular eyes are a piercing green that seem to see into your mind. They do, sense she can hear a persons thoughts always, her eyes are always the green, but when she focuses on one person's for a while, he eyes change to match the person's she is reading and haze over slightly. She can loose touch with reality when she is reading thoughts.
When she is touching someone and draining their energy her eyes are a firey orange-red, they have only been this color once, when she accedently touched her old dog, before she knew about this power. It killed her dog, and she refuses to touch anyone with her direct flesh. Lastly, when Lilliana is seeing her future, her eyes turn a dark navy and haze over completely like she is day dreaming.

AnythingElse.// --
Long form, Hehe!
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:47 pm

(Awsome guys. Lets start at the Emmington's home, we're all there? This could be where Lil. tells Nath. about herself as a 'special'. Just an idea..)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:54 pm

(Sure!)

I walked slowly, pacing in my room. I was nervous, not happy either. My heart beat silently and I sighed. Turning slowly, I looked at my full white wall, I seriously needed Scar to draw my tattoo on it in black. She'd love it if I gave her permission to draw on my wall, my little artsy twin. I smiled softy and then went to go take off my make-up, Jacob was coming over and I was going to finally tell him about my secret. I sighed and washed the cream base off my forehead all the way down to the base of my jaw. I smiled at the familer sight, it was amazing to see the intricate design I loved so much. I sighed and went down stairs silently and then murmered, "Scar! Come down!" I started to pace in our living room, I was nervous and not happy, I fidged with my white gloves on my arms nervously, I didn't want any chance of Jacob getting hurt.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:01 pm

I ran my fingers through my dark, choppy hair, spritsing some hairspray into it. I just got home from school only an hour ago, and had the rest of the day to relax. The rest of the week was booked after school- soccer practice. I let out a sigh, and smiled in the mirror. But then Lilianna's rare voice rang from downstairs. "What for? Just a minute." I made a face, and grabbed a brush from the counter. Quickly I trotted down the stairs, my eyes rolling. I looked at my sister with a point blank face. "You called?" my eyes flashed.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:03 pm

I shivered as I stopped in the driveway of the house that Lilliana lived in with her family. I put the break on the car and pulled the key out of the slot next to the steering wheel. My car was a black 2003 Toyota Tacoma. I pushed open the door and slid out. I shut the door a little harder then I would have liked to of. My feet carried me up the steps and up to the door. I pushed the white button that I guessed was the doorbell.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:09 pm

I almost freaked out when I heard the doorbell, terror was in my eyes, "Scar! Scar, what am I going to do? I was going to tell him, if you even noticed I'm not wearing makeup!" I shouted softly looking at her, my heart practically leapt out of my chest when I heard Jacob's thoughts in the back of my mind, I glared at Scarlette for a moment and then growled, "Your afternoon? You're concerned about your afternoon? Scarlette!" I whined softly and sat down on our couch my head in my gloved hands, I was falling to pieces, debating whether or not to tell Jacob, I wanted to so bad, he needed to know, I shouldn't keep him waiting either...
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:17 pm

I took a deep breath, but did'nt let it out, in a sort of silent gasp. "I knew it would come to this!" I said, smacking my palm to my forehead. "Don't worry, it'll be okay..." I decided to go with it, and rubbed her back gently. But what would this do for our future? If this boy knows, what if Liliana and him break up? He'll know our secret! We'd have to kill him... hundreds of thoughts ran through my mind, and I winced as I remembered that my sister could hear them loud and clear. I looked over my shoulder- mom and dad were giving us odd looks. I thought as clearly as I could so lily could read them, You will have to tell him upstaires or somthing. The 'rents are getting suspicious. I took a stiff pace to the door, and opened it. Poor Jake had been waiting for minutes. "Hi, Jacob. She's right around the corner," I told him, and as he walked past me, I nearly had a heart attack. What were we about to do?
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:25 pm

I tapped my foot impatiently on the ground for a few minutes. The door creaked open and I saw Lilly's sister; Scarlet. I smiled. "Hello." I said softly and then walked in. I had only seen the outside once, but not the inside. My mouth was open, gaping. It was amazing. They were apparently rich. I walked around the corner. I saw Lilliana sitting on a couch her head in her hands. "Hey, Lilly." I said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:29 pm

I glared at Scarlette's thoughts before Jacob came in. My head snapped up and a small smile spread across my lips, "Hello Jacob." I almost never touched him, Maybe a hug once or twice when I was completely covered. Today, I had taken the precaution of wearing a long sleeve shirt, jeans, my high top converse, gloves, and I had my hair covering my tattoo and half of my face, It was terrible, I could never even touch him or he touch me on my face or bare skin, I would kill him. I sighed and then smiled softly at Jacob, "Come on, I'll show you my room." I took his hand carefully with my gloved one and smiled a bit brighter, putting on a fake show for the 'rents.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:38 pm

I blew out another sigh, this time flinging around my choppy bangs, as I shut the door and took a moment to rest on it. The thoughts still pounded through my head, and I found mom staring at me as dad poured a glass of water. "What?" I asked, and stopped leaning on the door. She turned her head a bit, raising an eyebrow. "Oh, uh... I'll go with them to make sure they don't do anything...heh.." I said, even though we both knew that Lilliana could'nt touch him or vise versa if she wanted. I looked down as I took off for the stairs, running up them to catch up. "This is bad, very very bad..." I murmered, and I was behind them. My eyes grew wider, though the pupils were slits, as Lilly began to move her hair from her face.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:43 pm

I followed her. I never full understood why she wore gloves all of the time when I was around her. I noticed Scarlette was following us. I shrugged and continued walking behind Lilly. When we got to her room the first thing I noticed when she swipped the hair out of her eye's was the tatoo that ran along her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:46 pm

I shut the door softly and swept my hair back, revealing the giant tattoo going from the top of my brow down to the base of my jaw, "I don't think you knew about this." I mumbled and turned my head to the side so he could see the entire thing, I held my hair behind me with one gloved hand like a doctor and cringed. Breathing slowly, I prayed Jacob wouldn't be to appaled at it, I would have to explain myself, I knew it as soon as I showed the tattoo. Stealing a glance at Scarlette I smiled half-way and mouthed, 'Help, please.'
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:53 pm

I blinked for a long time, and when I opened my eyes again, I slowly pulled up the sleeve to my right arm, exposing my own tatoo. "We are what you call 'Specials.'" I said, not really knowing what to say. I wanted to tap out and into Jacob's sight, but I knew if I did that, I would collaspe and it would ruin the whole Tell-him-slowly-and-maybe-he'll-accept-it motto I was going by. I looked back over at Lily, and nodded for her to take over again.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:58 pm

I bit my lip looking at the tattoo Lilly had and then I looked at Scarlet's. "What do you mean by... Specials?" I asked raising an eyebrow. I felt as if I was a fly and I had just flown into a spiders trap and I was about to be eaten.

(xD)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:05 pm

I took a small breath and then explained, "We are Specials. Specials are a type of human hybrid, you could say, each of us have a power, the tattoo that Scarlette and I have indicate what type of power we have. I can hear another person's thoughts, I can also see my immidiant future, only two minutes, but the thing with the future is, that once you look, it changes." I sighed and then muttered my last power, "If anyone touches my bare skin or vise versa, I suck the life out of them, that is why I wear gloves and don't touch anyone." Slowly, I looked at Jacob and then focused my brain on reading his thoughts, making my eyes turn from their normal green to navy blue and haze slightly over, I prayed Scarlette wouldn't tap into hers, it wouldn't be very good if she went limp at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:55 pm

My heart beat began to kick off pace, thumping hard and then suddenly stopping and going back to normal. My eyes grew wide for a short moment as I took a quick gasp of air. What...what was that? I screamed in my mind, hoping that Jacob did'nt notice and that Lilliana heard. "Um...I'm not sure if this concerns you now, but I can see and hear whatever someone else is seeing or hearing very clearly, as if I were that person myself, when I tap into my powers." I said, explaining myself. Oh yea, and did I mention? I practically die every time I use them too. I was'nt completely sure if he cared, since it was his girlfriend who was the one to be showing who she really was. "I can also heal with a wave of my hand, but only minor injuries."

(I'll explain the sudden heart thingy later. Plays in with the vampire thing.)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:33 pm

I bit the inside of my cheek. This was more then strange. I wasn't scared, I was worried though. Why would they tell anybody this? If normal people knew they'd freak out and start 'Speical' hunts or something like that... I thought ravinously. "Why are you telling me this?" I asked looking at Lilly; Not thinking first.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:41 pm

I heard Scarlette's crazy heatbeart and my head turned like a rubber band snapping. I gaped at her and asked, "What the heck?" My attention was directed back at Jacob as he asked his question and I blushed slowly, looking down, my hair covering my tattoo once more, "I thought you should know... I wanted you to know..." I had heard both of their thoughts, but my eyes were back their normal green and I looked up, my hair fell in my left eye like always and I smiled softly, "I trust you..." Trailing off, I debated on adding, Oh, and if you tell, I will kill you...
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:49 pm

It's like some invisible force hit me...
I tried as best I could to regulate my breathing. "She really likes you, Jacob. We trust you with our secret." I tried to help. "Wait! Lilli....do you know that old story mom used to tell us? About Specials sharing blood...blood with a normal human!" I thought aloud, my eyes shooting from Lilliana to Jacob and back. Wait....oh shoot. I should'nt have said that...
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:37 pm

Jacob shook his head. This wasn't even logical. "I... uh- should go..." I whispered. "I swear not to tell anyone." I said suddenly backing up towards the door.

(Super short post... Sorry. I can't really think of anything right now...)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:44 pm

I stared at Scarlette for a second and then I felt my heart skip a beat, I could smell somthing, it was odd, it smelled gross, I tried to pin-point the smell when Scarlette said her last sentence, I almost ripped her head clean off. Glaring harshly I growled, "I will deal with you later, If we weren't twins... I swear..." My head snapped as Jacob made a move towards the door, I hadn't heard his words before but I reached out to stop him, "No Jacob wait... I'm sorry... Don't leave. Unless you really want too..." I was on the verge of tears when he had made a move to leave.
I cussed silently in my head when I put the smell to words in my head, A distint memory of our Mother telling me that if I ever smelt something foul I could barely breathe, 'Don't speak to the smell, it's source is deadly, Never ever get near, it is a vampire, they thirst for the Special blood because it is truely Special to them.' I shook my head and became very angry, "Scarlette! Get mom and Dad, Tell them that a vampire is near, I know it, i can smell it... I think he's messing with you somehow."
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:07 pm

(Actually, I was talking about the blood to givve Lilli the idea of giving Jacob powers XD)

(But alrighty then. xD)

I stared at the ground for a moment. "I'm sure it was nothi-" I stopped. Lilliana's glare always seemed to hit me. "Wait..." I decided, instead of calling for mom and dad. They might get suspicious anyways. I closed my eyes, and with a shuddering sigh, my eyes quickly grew dark blue. I could feel my body starting to shift and fall to the floor.

There. I was seeing somthing...it was outside. This was a major reckless move on my part- I did'nt even know who's eyes I was seeing through. Whoever it was, they were a guy, and they were walking around outside. Outside...outside our house! But before I had time to tap back into my own conciousness, I heard a muffled clash and the guy started running. He did'nt even look back, only straight ahead. I could'nt hear anything, only his loud running.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]   *//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*//.SpeciaLs.//.|--{thats just what we are. [[ A PRP for the one and only= ReBecca&&JaCob&&Me.]]
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next