RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:08 pm

Emmett wrapped his arms around her, "Great..." he grinned back.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:10 pm

Emma sighed. "You don't know how long I've been waiting for you to say that." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:20 pm

"You don't know how long I've been trying to say that!" he kissed her, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:24 pm

Emma smiled brightly at him after they pulled apart. "I never thought I would find love." She chuckled. "Who would like a blind girl who can't even tell what she's wearing?"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:50 pm

"Who wouldn't?" he smiled and kissed her again. "I like it bettr this way anyways, I don't think you'd like me if you could see me!" he joked.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:06 pm

Emma laughed. "I doubt it." She said. "Try and describe yourself. I'll raw what I think you look like."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:16 pm

"Ugly!" he grinned and kissed her lightly.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:26 pm

"Come on!" She said, reaching down and grabbing a spare book. "I hope this is blank." She chuckled, pulling out a pencil from her backpack.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 12:58 pm

"Yep, but what on earthare you doing??"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:32 pm

"I'm going to draw you." Emma said simply. "I said that before." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:41 pm

"Oh, okay, but I am not really going to say anything about myself..." Emmett shrugged.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:19 pm

Name[first and last needed, middle is optional]: Brook Gee; Henry Gee
Nickname[if one]: Brooky; Henri
Age[15-18]: 16; 18
Grade[9th-12th]: 11th;12th
Looks[no pictures allowed, also no 'looks like (celebrity name), come on, be unique]: Brook has straight, long blonde hair with light pink streaks in it. She has brown, light eyes and she is very tall and slender. She would be kinda pretty, but she thinks her freckles and broken arm make her look terrible. She can't run well, but she is strong.
Henry is tall with blonde, short hair and a buzz cut. He also has freckles and is skinny. His disablity is strongness. Unlike his sister, he is very weak, but runs pretty well. He considers being oppasite from his sister a good thing.
Personality[no unfolds, and try not to say 'play it out' unless his/her personality changes A LOT]: Brook's personality changes A LOT. Henry is kind and clever, and quick-witted, but can become a bit stubborn, mean, and dumb-struck. He preffers quietness, unless he falls in love.
Crush[if one, does not have to be the mystery singer, but can be if you want]: Looking; looking
Other[uh, anything really, unless it's something bad]: WALK ON WATER
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:23 pm

Emma gave him a look of exasperation. "Alright then. I won't." She said. Right then, her stomach let out a growl. "Er.... Are you hungry?" Emma said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:29 pm

Emmett smiled and chuckled, "Yah, you choose the place!" he took her hand in his.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:31 pm

Emma pondered for a minute. "Olive Garden?" She suggested finally. She had never been there herself, but she had heard of it often.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:36 pm

Emmett nodded, "Whatever you want, my treat!" he started to drive his truck again.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:37 pm

Emma smiled at him, wishing that she could see his face right now. She felt the vibration of the engine as the truck started, and closed her eyes as she listened to the gravel crunching under the tires.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:48 pm

Emmett rubbed her hand gently as he held it and drove to the Olive Garden. When he arrived he parked and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:12 pm

Emma inhaled al of the mixed scents of the food. It made her stomach growl even more. "Alrigth! Let's go inside." She smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:16 pm

Emmett let go over her hand, stuffed the keys in his pocket, got out of the car, and ran over to her side. He opened the door and helped her out, than led her iside. There was suprisingly no line so they were led to their seats quickly.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:18 pm

Emma picked up a menu in front of her. "Um.... Emmett?" She asked, putting down the menu, "What can I order?"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:21 pm

Emmett smiled, "Whatever you want, but you want me to read the menu for you?" he didn't wait for the answer and starting reading it out,making little suggestions here and there.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:23 pm

Emma waited patiently for him to finish. "Wow. That's a lot..... I've never been to a restaurant...." She pondered for a little. "I think I'll just split whatever you want with you. If you don't mind that is."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:32 pm

Emmett nodded. "Never been to a resturant? Wow. Well, how do you feel about the classic? Spaghetti and meatballs and a ceaser salad? Their portions are huge!"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:10 pm

Emma smiled. "Sounds great!" She said. ((This is making me hungry.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next