RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnight*Wolf
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Midnight*Wolf

WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* Empty
PostSubject: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 1:35 pm

This Rp is approved! Good job.
~Holly
WALK ON WATER
Gregory High school

You walk into school early, you head for you're locker so you can beat the bus rush[the kids riding the bus coming to their lockers]. But on you're way you hear something.
No not a bad smething.
Not a growl, and scream or a creek. No, nothing like that.
No, you hear a guitar.
'A teacher is playing a guitar??' you wonder.
But then you hear a voice begin to sing. A beautiful, wonderful, amazing voice that you know does not belong to any teacher or student you've met.
'I miss the sound of You're voice.
And I miss the rush of you're skin.
And I miss the still of the silence.
As you breath out.
And I breathe in.
If I could walk on water.
If I could tell you what's next.
Make you beleive.
Make you forget.
So come on get higher.
Loosen my lips.
Fait and desire in the swing of your hips.
Just to pull me down hard.
And drown me in love.
So come on get higher.
Loosen my lips.
Faith and desire in the swing of your hips.
Just to pull me down hard.
And drown me in love.
...'
Then it stops.
'No' you whisper 'Don't stop'.

WILL YOU TRY AND FIGURE OUT WHO THIS GIRL IS??
WILL YOU TRY AND GET HER TO SING ONCE MORE??
It's your choice...

RULES

1. I am the mystery singer, so do not ask to be her.
2. We need boys and girls, both looking for the mystery singer, please try to keep it balanced (the girls are not lesbian, they just want to be the mystery girls friends, the guys are the ones that might have a crush on her...if you would like]
3. Regular RP rules, to powerplaying, godmodeling, mary-sues ext. ext.
4. Secret word is- WALK ON WATER

FORM

Name[first and last needed, middle is optional]:
Nickname[if one]:
Age[15-18]:
Grade[9th-12th]:
Looks[no pictures allowed, also no 'looks like (celebrity name), come on, be unique]:
Personality[no unfolds, and try not to say 'play it out' unless his/her personality changes A LOT]:
Crush[if one, does not have to be the mystery singer, but can be if you want]:
Other[uh, anything really, unless it's something bad]:

MY FORM

Name: Rosemary Genivive Layosk; Blake Matthew Layosk
Nickname: Rose; None, because only Rosemary can call him Teddy Bear
Grade: 11th(junior); 11th(junior)
Looks: Strait shoulder length brown hair with blonde and dark red highlights(like an actuall hair color red, not bright red, not red-orange, not blood red), hazel eyes, pale but not very pale skin, long legs but she's only 5'4"; Short black hair, dark brown, almost black looking, eyes, big muscular build, he looks like he could beat a grown man up, paleish skin but is a little tanner then Rosemary, he always wears a sideways baseball cap, though he gets told thousands of times to take it off by teachers or he gets a detention, he just takes the detention
Personality: Rosemary is very quiet, she talks but not much, making it hard to tell she is the mystery singer, the only time she is not quiet is when she is singing, she really only talks to Blake, her adopted brother whom she loves like he's blood; Blake is sweet, he's like a big teddy bear that moves, though he's sweet, he dosen't talk to many people, most people are actually scared of him, he really only talks to Rosemary, his adopted sister whom he loves like she's blood
Other: They are brother and sister, but they're not twins, they're both adopted by Dr. and Mrs. Layosk

STUDENTS

FRESHMANS

SOPHOMORES

JUNIORS
Rosemary Layosk[Rose]-ME
Blake Layosk[Teddy Bear(only by Rosemary)]-ME

SENIORS
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:24 pm

Walk on Water
Name: Emma Lee (first name) Rennall
Nickname: Emma
Grade: Junior
Looks: Pixie brown hair with bangs. Her glazed green eyes stand out with her pale skin. She has a beautiful figure, but usually wears jeans and a sweatshirt with her sneakers.
Personality: Very outgoing, but has a short temper. She one of those people who you either love her or you hate her.
Crush: Likes Emmett a little, but not really. It could grow later on, or it might switch. Her love life is a little haywired.
Other: She is blind, but it does not seem that way. She can navigate perfectly anywhere. Emma Lee seems to be one with the earth, sensing everything.

Last edited by Harvey^.- on Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:26 pm

Name: Kay Jones
Nickname: Kay Zee
Grade: Junior
Looks: Shorter, and with longer limbs, such as her arms and legs. Her hair cascades to about half way down her back. She isn't very skinny, but isn't fat either. She has deep blue eyes, and she usually wears plain black/brown or blue t-shirts and deep blue jeans and black converse as well.
Personality: Kay is a bit of a mix, she is for one, a very big tomboy. She's usually playing with the boys, and isn't afraid to get down and dirty. She can be very rough when playing with her, as well. She doesn't have very much self-esteem or confidence, and she is very smart, but just doesn't realize it. She gets angered very easily, and starts rambling insults at you when you tease and mess with her friends.
Crush: Kay likes Blake a bit, though she has a little habit of liking someone and getting over it lickty split.
Other: WALK ON WATER
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:45 pm

Walk on Water

Name: Mai Brooks; Emmett Brooks
Nickname[if one]: Mai; Emmett
Age[15-18]: 16; 18
Grade[9th-12th]: 10; 12
Looks: Sholder-length red-mahogony hair with blonde highlights and long bangs that are always straight down, covering eyes. Small blue eyes that change to blue-green and blue-gray. small facial details and wears all black make-up and black clothes, dark jeans or brightly colored jeans, and converse shoes.always wears a black toque and purple glasses. Is a 'scene girl'; dark, shaggy, long hair that hides his bright green eyes. wears all dark like Mai and is 'emo'.
Personality: personality tends to change but usually rude to those rude to her and nice to those nice to her; Kind of shy and very mysterious. quiet yet VERY protective of his sister. Also protective of Emma, because he likes her and (if Harvs is OK) she's his best friend. Is very nice if you're his friend. Doesn't talk much.
Crush: Blake; Likes Emma
Other: Emmett sis; Mai's bro

(HARVS! Can Emmett and Emma be best friends??)

Last edited by Misteh .:*dont push me*:. on Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:53 pm

((DUh!))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:49 am

(Haha, that one was kinda obvious ;))
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:18 pm

((Yea ^_^ JORIE! ACCEPT US!!! Lol sorry I is hyper))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:29 pm

(She'll accept, wanna RP??)
Back to top Go down
Midnight*Wolf
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Midnight*Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:44 pm

(accepted all, misty, you know me so well xD)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:47 pm

((^_^ Okay))

Emma Lee walked around school. Though she was blind, she could sense all of the walls.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:51 pm

(Aha, you know it Jors ;))

Emmett smiled as he saw Emma and snuck up perfectly uiet behind her, I'll get her this time... He grabbed her waist, trying to scare her, which never really worked because of her senses.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:53 pm

Emma Lee sighed and turned around to almost face Emmett. "You are never gonna give up are you?" She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 12:57 pm

Emmett's face turned playfully disappointed, even though she couldn't see him, "You should know the answer to that question!" he slipped his hands off her waist. "Haven't seen you for a while!" he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:00 pm

Emma Lee's face fell. "I've been busy. What, with all of this homework the teachers have been piling on us. It's even harder being blind." She said starting to walk towards their next class, science. They had practically every class together. They had their entire life.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:05 pm

Emmett pulled her into a friendly hug, stopping them both from walking, "But, no matter what, I'll always be here for you," he smiled and let her go, than kept walking.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:07 pm

Emma Lee's heart fluttered in her chest as she followed Emmett to class. "Aren't you always?" She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:12 pm

He just smiled and gazed at her. The entered class, than he looked for seats, "Back last row, section one and two," he informed her where their seats would be this class.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:14 pm

Emma Lee smiled up at him as a thanks and navigated her way to the back seats. She quietly put her science stuff on her desk.
Back to top Go down
Midnight*Wolf
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Midnight*Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:16 pm

Rosemary walked inside, she was somewhat hidong behind Blake, she was so glad to have Blake as a adopted brother, it didn't feel like he was adopted at all, which made her feel like she wasn't adopted, she glanced around for a minute

Blake walked in infront of his sister, he turned around once and smiled at Rose, then walked towards their lockers
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:17 pm

Emmett smiled and sat in the seat beside her, glancing from the teacher to Emma.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:18 pm

Emma Lee strained to hear the teacher. Her hand scribbled down notes in brisk movements with her elegant hand writing. She could tell that this was going to be a long lesson.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:21 pm

Emmett sighed and doodled while he took notes.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:25 pm

"She just drones on and on doesn't she?" Emma Lee whispered to Emmett.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:26 pm

Emmett grinned and nodded, "Yep... So boring..." he looked at the clock... Twenty more minute... YESSS!
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:33 pm

Emma Lee's finger's drummed on the desk in a rhythimic pattern. "Can you help me after school with my homework? I don't think that I'll be able to last one more day with this load." She asked Emmett.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next