RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:57 pm

Emma Lee looked up at Emmett. "Yes?" She said. They were now inside and in his living room. She could sense some hesitation coming off of Emmett.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:00 pm

Emmett gave her a blank stare for a few moments, "Em... I really..." he couldn't do it. "N-nevermind..."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:01 pm

Emma furrowed her brow and sat down in a chair. "Um, okay then. Wanna get started on homewo-" But she broke off. It was Friday. They had no homework!
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:04 pm

Emmett hit his head with his palm, "No homework... Maybe we should go get anything you need to stay here for a while then..." he hated to bring up the topic, but it needed to be done.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:09 pm

Emma sighed and got up to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:13 pm

SAY IT! Emmett thought, but it was just so complicated. He opened his truck door for her and got in the other side, wishing he could just tell her he loved her...
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:14 pm

Emma jumped into the truck
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:16 pm

Emmett looked at her lovinglybut just started to drive.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:21 pm

Emma sensed some form of emotion vibrating off of Emmett. "What?" She asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:22 pm

Emmett shook his head, "Nothing..." he lied.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:24 pm

Emma looked out the window. "Okay then..."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:30 pm

Emmett sighed, she didn't feel the same way...
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:31 pm

An awkward silence passed between them. She wanted so badly to tell him how she felt....
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:34 pm

Emmett parked outside her house, "Should I come it..?"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:35 pm

Emma nodded violently. She did not want to enter without him.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:41 pm

Emmett jumped out than helped her out, putting his arm around her hwaist.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:01 pm

Emma walked into her home. She heard loud voices, which immediatly stopped once the door closed. She walked into her room, which was right by the front door, and grabbed some of her stuff.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:16 am

Emmett stayed close to her, slipping his hand in hers, than looked out where her parents were coming, "Emma is coming o live with me for a while..." he murmered bravely.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:41 am

Emma Lee flinched and turned towards her parents. She could sense the aggravation vibrating off of them. "Oh is she?" her father said. Emma hung her head and leaned on Emmett's side. "Come on. Let's go." She murmured. Her father let out a yell of out rage. "You think you can just leave us like that?!" He roared. She could hear him starting to come over to her. Bracing herself for a hit, she hid behind Emmett. Surprisingly, none came. "Er, sorry. Emma can go with you for a few days." Her father growled. "But we will have a long talk after." Emma flinched at the threat and started to pull Emmett out the door.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:46 pm

Emmett stoppeddead in his tracks and turned around, "I'd think you'd be pround of all she's done even though she is blind!" he wrapped his arms around Emma, "You can't hurt her," he spat and turned around, grabbing Emma's hand and heading out the door.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:43 pm

Emma was stunned. She let Emmett drag her back to his truck, not saying anything. Inside the warm vehicle, she turned to him. "No one has ever stood up to my dad." She said in a shaky voice. "No one!" Emma Lee smiled widely at him. She gave him a huge hug. "You are the bravest man who I've ever met." She whispered to him, burying her face into his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:20 am

Emmett smiled slightly, This is it! I can tell her! "Men do crazy things for the woman they love..." he whispered gently in her ear and kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:50 pm

Emma looked up at him, or she thought she was, stunned. "What?" She smiled. She was hoping so badly that he said what she thought he said.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:03 pm

Emmett gently kissed her quickly on the lips, "You heard me..."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:05 pm

Emma beamed at him. She gave him a huge hug. "I love you too." She said before kissing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next