RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:50 pm

(Lol, same)

Emmett grinned, "Great." The waiter soon came up to their table and Emett repeated the meal, than included a coke and whatever else Emma wanted.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:16 am

Emma smiled at the waiter as he asked for her drink. "Just a coke." She said.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Midnight*Wolf
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Midnight*Wolf

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:02 pm

[vixen ur acceppted!]
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:13 pm

The waiter nodded and left and Emmett smiled at Emma, looking over at her. "I love you..." he took her hand.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:00 am

Emma smiled brightly. She grasped his hand and squeezed. "All of the people in the world couldn't add up to how much I love you." She said passionately.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:43 pm

"And I can't even explain my love for you." Emmett smiled and kissed her hand, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:55 am

Emma giggled a little. "I have a feeling we're going to be together for a long time..." She said softly, smiling at Emmett.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:53 pm

Emmett wrapped his arms around her, his eyes sparkling into hers, "I really hope so..." he kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:18 am

Emma smiled up at him, but her head snapped over to the front of the table when a huge scent of food was put in front of her. "Thanks." She said to the waiter, and put her fork in some of the salad.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:51 pm

Emmett nodded his the thanks and the waiter left. He sipped his coke and stuck his fork in the same salad.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:42 pm

Emma savored the flavors. "This is amazing!" She exclaimed. "So much better than the ramen I eat at home!"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:59 pm

Emmett chuckled and took another bite, "You like it?"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:53 pm

"Defshinateliy!" Emma mumbled with her mouth full. Embarresed, she swallowed and said, "Definatly!"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 6:27 pm

Emmett laughed and whiped her cheek with a napkin, "You look so cute when you eat..."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:22 pm

Emma felt the blood rush to her face. "I doubt it." She smiled. "But really! This is really good."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:46 pm

Emmett took her chin in his hand and tilted her head up so he looked deep into her eyes. "You're adorable..." He gently kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:16 pm

Emma put her hand on his face as she kissed him back. as they pulled away, she grinned widely. "Wow." She breathed.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:23 pm

Emmett cocked hs head. "What?"
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:25 pm

Emma shook her head. "Nothing, except that you amaze me." She said.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:26 pm

Emmett smiled, "Ditto."
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:27 pm

Emma giggled and gave him a quick kiss.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:48 pm

Emmett smiled and turned back to the salad after kissing her cheek,
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:20 pm

Emma took another bite of her salad. After about ten minutes of eating and chatting, they were out in the truck again. "So what do you want to do now?" Emma said to Emmett.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:48 am

"Your choice," he smiled and slipped his hand in hers.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:14 am

Emma pondered for a little bit. "Um.... We could go to the park?" She suggested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*   WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP* - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WALK ON WATER [part 1: Voice] *high school RP*
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next