RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:44 pm

Rebecca smiled, "Where are we going?
"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:46 pm

"Ice Cream." Jacob said smiling. "It beats my breakfast."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:49 pm

Rebecca grinned, "Yum! There-" She cut herself off and looked down at her feet, the ice cream shop in town was owned by James' family.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:50 pm

Jacob turned towards the direction to town. "What?" He asked raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:53 pm

Rebecca shook her head and grinned devilishly, "The Ice cream shop in town is wonderful." She would make James jealous wearing her favorite outfit and with Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:54 pm

Jacob nodded. "I know..." He said slowing down a bit so it fit the speed limit.

(Wait, isn't James dead? Or was he just knocked out?)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:56 pm

(Knocked out)

Rebecca nodded, "Perfect. Hey, you mind holding my hand when we go in?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:59 pm

Jacob looked at her skeptically. "Sure thing." He said and pulled up into the parking lot for the ice cream parlor. He was thankful nobody had seen how fast he had been going.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:08 pm

Rebecca grinned and stepped out of the car slowly. She had pure white sunglasses on with teal accents. She put on leg out and then slid out of the side of the car slowly. Rebecca looked over the top of the sunglasses and said a silent 'Yes!' when she saw James inside. She grinned and stod over to Jacob and grinned, "Follow my lead."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:10 pm

Jacob nodded. "I don't know what you're wanting me to do but, I'll try my best to follow your lead..." He said slipping his hand into hers.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:13 pm

Rebecca grinned, she looked like a real spy, her glasses accented her outfit and you couldn't see her piercing green eyes. She walked in the Ice Cream shop smiling and then looked over to top of her sunglasses, "Oh my! James, Is that you?"

James whirled around and gawked at Rebecca holding Jacob's hands.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:16 pm

Jacob smiled lightly. Figuring it was just a coincidence that, that jerk was there. "What do you want?" He whispered into Rebecca's ear reffering to the icecream.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:17 pm

Rebecca just dropped Jacob's hand and grinned, "Hello James! You look well!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:18 pm

Jacob frowned and bit his lip. "Hello James..."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:21 pm

James gritted his teeth, "Rebecca, such a pleasure. What would you like?"

Rebecca smiled innocently, "Just a cup of chocolate ice cream please."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:22 pm

"I'll take Vanilla..." Jacob commented slowly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:23 pm

James got their orders in a few minutes and said, "Four dollars and twenty-six cense. Have a nice Day." He grunted.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:27 pm

Jacob threw the money at him and took his ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:29 pm

Rebecca took her ice cream slowly and smiled at James, taunting him, "Maybe I'll see you later James." She was being overly friendly and James grimaced with one last pleading words, "Please. Take. Me. Back."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:31 pm

Jacob grit his teeth as he was exiting the parlour. He stopped and waited for Rebecca's response.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:35 pm

Rebecca leaned in close to him and hissed hostily, "Never."
She snapped back up and grinned, "Come on Baby! Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:38 pm

Jacob turned around and smiled. He had finally figured out why Rebecca had wanted him to play along.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:45 pm

She grinned at Jacob and slipped her hand into his free one, "Why don't you let me drive the Jag?" She said loud enough for Jamse to hear.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:48 pm

"Sure thing Becca!" Jacob said playing along.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:49 pm

Rebecca grinned and then exited the shop after she finished her ice cream. She smiled when she got in the car, the driver's seat, and then laughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)
Page 25 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next