RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:45 pm

"I know..." Jacob whispered. "We need to get back to the cottage..."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:47 pm

Rebecca smiled, "Okay, Let's go find out."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:35 pm

Jacob slipped the guns into the large back trunk and went around to the passenger seat. He opened the door and slipped in.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:37 pm

Rebecca slid in the driver's seat and then backed up. She drove down the walk quickly and turned on the pavement road towards the dirt road.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:40 pm

Jacob flicked the switch on his door that would would blow heated air into his face. He was freezing.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:46 pm

Rebecca smiled at him from the side, "Love ya'"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:17 pm

Jacob smiled. "Love ya' too." He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:20 am

Rebecca floored the gas pedal and they shot down the dirt road, she slowed down and said, "Get out your gun, no shots to kill unless there are more than one. Then shoot to kill all except one, we're going to interrigate one."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:43 am

Jacob pulled his gun out of his pants pocket and flicked the safety off.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:55 am

Rebecca turned the car around the corner and saw about twenty men, "Crud."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:59 am

Jacob rolled down the window rapidly and stuck his arm with the gun out. He aimed at one man. The henchman collapsed. He counted to five and then shot another bullet at a man firing at the car. Before the man could collapse like the previouse one a small explosion fired off and a small flash grenade fired off. It would blind the hanchman for a few minutes. The car was just out of the range of the bomb.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:03 am

Rebecca came out the car slowly, she swung the keys back and forth in her hand and then shot one of the men in the chest with her gun, it swing where the keys had been a minute before and she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:05 am

Jacob shook his head and shot another man in the chest while they were blinded.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:08 am

Rebecca shot two in the chest and then killed two with a blow to the head, "Eight down!" She screamed and then killed one more, "Make that nine!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:10 am

Jacob chuckled and shot another. Ten down. Then another by shooting him in the shoulder and then in the chest. Eleven down.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:16 am

Rebecca put her gun up and took two down with her leg, she kicked another to the head and then killed him with a shot to the chest, "Fourteen"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:19 am

Now the Henchman were starting to look helpless. Jacob shot one in the chest it stumbled back and fell to the ground. "Fifteen." He whispered and punched one in the face that was coming to close for his likeing.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:21 am

"Sixteen, seventeen, eighteen..." Rebecca counted off, as she shot three in a line, "You have the last, I'll get our capture."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:23 am

Jacob shot the last one in the chest it stumbled over.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:25 am

Rebecca kicked the last one in his soft spot and he fell over. He groaned and she tied his arms up and then the rest of him, kicking him over she put her foot on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:26 am

Jacob walked over to the captive. His gun pointing at the henchman. He wasn't going to shoot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)
Page 28 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28