RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:08 pm

Rebecca shrugged, "Oh Well! I need to go get my other supplies anyways."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:10 pm

Jacob frowned. He had a few items up in his dorm also.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:12 pm

The white suit let her almost glide through the hallways and she got constant looks from young spies. Rebecca rolled her eyes and went up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:14 pm

Jacob parted his way's with Rebecca as he ran up the staircase to the boys dorm's. He opened the door to his and gathered the rest of the spy gadgets he needed.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:16 pm

Rebecca passed the girl's dorms and slipped behind a painting. She went to her tower.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:24 pm

Jacob listed the items that he had in his hand. Expanding Bubblegum, 5,000 degree laser pointer, and other. He though slidding them into his pocket. Making sure to put the safety on the laser pointer.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:27 pm

Rebecca spoke through comms to Jacob, "Hey, Come to my tower. I need your help."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:40 pm

Jacob heard her and walked out of the dorm. He ran down the hall until he got to the painting he moved it and went up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:42 pm

Rebecca grinned at him, "I need help moving my... guns." She mumbled and blushed, there were about five boxes of guns of all types.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:47 pm

Jacob rolled his eyes and went over to the boxes of guns. There were a lot. Pistols to Shot guns to Machine Guns.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:48 pm

Rebecca rolled her eyes, "Sorry, I didn't tell you before, there are duplicates, you can have some."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:50 pm

Jacob chuckled and picked up a box of about fifteen pistols. "Where to?"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:52 pm

Rebecca frowned, "The tree houses, I have a shield up around them."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:53 pm

Jacob nodded and tried to pick up a box of shotguns.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:55 pm

Rebecca balanced one box of pistols on one hand and machine guns on the other, "Let's go! We don't have to take the stairs, there's an elevator."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:56 pm

Jacob stared at her. "Seriously?" He asked raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:58 pm

Rebecca nodded, "Sarah's idea."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:59 pm

Jacob shook his idea. "Well, it's concealed..." He said looking around.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:00 pm

Rebecca grinned and then the floor dropped out from underneith them. She held onto her boxes as they fell and just smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:01 pm

Jacob shook his head in amazement.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:08 pm

Rebecca nodded at him and then stopped abruptly and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:09 pm

"You had a lot of free times on your hands..." Jacob muttered and walked out of the sliding doors that opened up into the corridor.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:35 pm

Rebecca grinned, "Thanks, We did it over the summer."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:37 pm

Jacob chuckled and followed her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:38 pm

Rebecca put the guns in the car and then shook her head, "We need to find out who tried to kill us."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)
Page 27 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next