RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:16 pm

Jacob shook his head. "Who's him?" He asked raising up an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:19 pm

Rebecca quickly explained in barely a whisper, "I was on practice assignment for CO OPs and he noticed me... The entire last year I dated him. He got me in humongous trouble and he got his mind erased, just the not need to know parts... He's t-" All the sudden the boy Rebecca had dated peeked into the alleyway with another girl. "Wow, Rebecca, Uh, Hi."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:22 pm

Jacob nodded. "Uh... Hi." He said to Rebecca's ex-boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:25 pm

The other girl smiled and came up, "Hi! I'm Olivia. I think we met before!" She hugged Rebecca and smiled as she went back to Rebecca's ex-boyfriend James and slipped her hand into his. Rebecca looked at Jame's eyes and then looked down at the ground. She wanted no more than to dissapear right then and there or to make James as jealous that she was of Olivia.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:45 pm

Jacob looked at Rebecca. He sighed and stared at the brick wall infront of him.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:48 pm

James looked at Olivia and shook his head, "Who is this?" He asked, an ungrateful tone in his voice, "They guy you cheated on me with?" Rebecca's head shot up and her hair flew back as she stepped forward preparing to punch the lights out of James.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:51 pm

Jacob looked up. "I'm just a friend." He lied not wanting them to get into a fight. "From school..." He finished.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:53 pm

James snorted and Olivia looked at the ground as Rebecca glared, "Shut up James!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:57 pm

"Becca. Come on." Jacob said grabbing her hand and dragging her towards the other end of he alleyway.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:02 pm

"I thought, I was the only one that called you 'Becca'? Shows what I know." James taunted.
Rebecca broke free of Jacob's grasp and tried to lunge at James.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:04 pm

Jacob looked back and ran towards them. "James. Just back off of her." He growled.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:06 pm

James smirked at Jacob, "If you like her so much then why don't you show it? At least we touched when we were together."
Rebecca gasped and then tried to take a punch at James, she missed, she never missed.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:08 pm

Jacob growled and swung at James's head hitting his nose square on. "You don't know who you're dealing with!" He growled.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:10 pm

Jame's nose started to bleed and he grimaced, "I'm just saying. You should at least show her you care about her."
Rebecca glared at James, "Just go away. I hate you, leave."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:14 pm

Jacob shook his head. He wanted to shoot this guy here and there. But, he didn't want to upset Rebecca in any sort of way. "Just leave us alone James. She hates you." He said through clenched teeth.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:19 pm

Olivia grabbed James' arm and tried to pull him away. James shook his head and then pushed Olivia away, "Take me back Rebecca? Please, I loved and love you still."
Rebecca shook her head and clutched Jacob's stomach, tears rolling off her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:22 pm

Jacob hugged her tighter. "James, don't you see? She hates you." He said in a stern voice.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:26 pm

James shook his head, "No she doesn't. She loves me."
Rebecca sobbed into Jacob's stomach, she was shaking as she sobbed.
Olivia came up behind James and then hit him in the back of the head. James fell over on his side and she put one stelletoed foot on his side, "He's done. I'm sorry Rebecca."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:30 pm

Jacob cradled her back and forth comfortingly. "Everything will be OK." He whispered into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:33 pm

With tears streaming down her cheeks, Rebecca looked up at Jacob questioningly, "Will it? Will we ever see our friends, our colleges again? Or be able to trust anyone? Will it all go back to normal? Will we ever be able to live in peace? No, none of those will happen, just because of our posistions in society, Nothing will change. James was right, we will never touch, never be the way that a normal teenage relationship is. Because we are partners, good and bad."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:41 pm

Jacob looked down at her and wiped a tear from her face. "Maybe not. But, we can live as normal as a life as we can." He said in a quiet voice.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:42 pm

Rebecca shook her head, "We can try."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:46 pm

Jacob smiled and nodded. "Of course." He whispered back to her\.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:49 pm

Rebecca's heart fluttered as Jacob whispered in her ear. She blushed and looked down.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:53 pm

Jacob sighed. "Are you sure you want to go into the school right now?" He asked raising up an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)   - The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- The Greenwood Academy - Part one: The Brownwood Boys. (Private RP for Jake and Becca)
Page 14 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next