RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

//**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\

Go down 
+2
kieran c:
Violet Boopala(pirate)
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

//**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:30 pm

Violet grinned at the little dragon and said, "I shall call you Anaïs"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:31 pm

Annabelle smiled. "Cool name." She said to Violet, trying to be friendly, she didn't like argueing,, and when she did, she had a temper.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:32 pm

Violet tried to smile at Annabelle but it came out as a grimace. Her mom won't be mad if she found out Violet was rude, her father would probably be happy though.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:34 pm

Annabelle smiled again, and twirled away swiftly, her beaded head band twinkling and tinkling and she danced.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:35 pm

'What a git.' Violet muttered looking at Anaïs.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:36 pm

Anaïs looked up at Violet endearingly with her amber eyes, and then climbed up her arm gently with small brown claws. Anaïs crawled up onto Violet's shoulder, and curle dagainst her neck as the brown dragon yawned, and then began to purr drowsily.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:36 pm

(( I like playing a hippie. xDD ))

Annabelle sang softly to herself, and twirled around some more. She wished that she had her powers, she could make herself fly and have REALLY good senses.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:37 pm

Violet petted Anaïs Head, "You're sucha a sweetie."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:41 pm

Anaïs' head bolted up, as she heard the beads on Annabell's headdress. She squeaked, and jumped down back onto the table from Violet's shoulder. Anaïs sniffed around for a little, and then looked back at Violet.

Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:45 pm

Violet smiled, "Hi little buddy... You're very cute..."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:52 pm

Anaïs smiled, and spoke telepathically. H-hi! Thank you for my name! I think it's very pretty...
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:53 pm

Violet jumped back, She wasn't sure how this dragon could do such magic, H-Hello...
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:54 pm

(GTG!!)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 5:45 pm

Anaïs tilted herhead curiously. Is something wrong? Was it me??
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:11 pm

Violet shook her head, No, I have just never talked to a dragon before...
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:26 pm

Anaïs laughed in a draconian tone. Timothy did that too when I was an egg.He thought I was a ghost!
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:09 pm

((Accepted Jake, and I'm so glad this didn't die while I was gone! *happy dance*))

Icepool, hearing the dragon's squeaking, hopped gracefully from her spot and sniffed about for the source. Having never smelled a dragon before, she was quite confused at the scent, but followed it anyway.

Lizzie watched the cat hurry from the room. Curious, and with nothing better to do, she followed. "Where are you going kitty?" She asked softly as she followed. She had never spoken to the cat before, so was entirely unaware they would be able to speak normally to each other.

((Yeah I forgot to mention at animals can talk to people, and vice versa.))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:13 pm

Annabelle noticed the cat, and stopped dancing around and looked at the cat. "Cute." Annabelle commented to Lizzie, smiling at Icepool.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:26 pm

Jacob walked into the library. His sword drawen. He quickly sheathed it so nobody would see it. "That dragon looks like Ladon." He commented walking further in.

----

[size=7]You seem to have found the Hidden Card!

[img]https://2img.net/h/oi31.tinypic.com/303i6w0.gif[/i m g]

Congrats! You can now save this card and place it in your signature. After this, copy and paste this entire post (Except the actual rping post, if there is one on it,) onto another post. Then leave a riddle or clues on the Trading Card thread!

*you cannot trade this card with anyone.
*After you find your 2nd Hidden Card, remember to change out your Bronze trophy for a Silver one! And if you find your 3rd, change out your Silver for a Gold!
*Make sure not to make the riddle/clues too difficult, yet keep it interesting and don't make it extreamly easy.
*Have fun!

Last edited by Jade Jaybird Jacob on Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:30 pm

Annabelle wondered if she would ever get back home, and see her father and her mother, and what about Scatty and Sophie and Josh too? She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 9:55 pm

Icepool crouched nervously a few tail-lengths from the strange creature. She hissed when it looked at her, and lept back with her white fur fluffed out.

Lizzie paused, confused. "What is that thing?" She asked, wishing she hadn't left her bow and arrows behind when she was taken from home. "Where did it come from?"
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:21 pm

"It's a dragon, of course!" Annabelle chimed, hadn't the girl seen one before? She smiled at the cat. "Here kitty kitty!" She said, and reached her hand out to pet the cat.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:21 pm

"It's a dragon, of course!" Annabelle chimed, hadn't the girl seen one before? She smiled at the cat. "Here kitty kitty!" She said, and reached her hand out to pet the cat.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:52 pm

Lizzie crossed her arms. "A dragon? Do they exist here?" She asked in surprise, walking over to inspect the strange creature closer. Dad would love to see this... She thought bitterly.

Icepool twitched her ears at the thought of letting a twoleg touch her, but something inside told her this one meant no harm. Cautiously, she stepped forwards to the girl. Gently, she sniffed her hand and allowed her to pet her.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:37 pm

"Yeah." Annabelle said, it was nothing new to her. "Hi!" She pet the cat, and wondered if the cat had a name. "Whats your name?" She wondered aloud.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

//**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next