RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

//**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\

Go down 
+2
kieran c:
Violet Boopala(pirate)
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

//**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:42 pm

"Icepool." Icepool mewed, surprised to understand the twoleg's speech. She wondered if she would understand her meow and waited nervously for her reaction.

Lizzie looked down in surprise at the cat. "She just said her name!" She gasped. This place was getting stranger by the minute. And she had thought it was wierd when she had first got here!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 7:37 pm

Annabelle grinned, she was able to understand Icepool, the cat. "This is AWESOME." She said, she looked at Lizzie. "I'm used to this!" She said.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:51 am

Lizzie blinked. "You are? You're used to dragons and talking cats?" She shook her head. "You must live in a much stranger place than I do...or did..." Crouching down, Lizzie began to pet Icepool.

Icepool purred and laid on her back, then her side, then her stomach, as the twolegs pet her.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:23 pm

Annabelle grinned. "I probably do, or did." I paused, "You could say my family and the people I hung out with weren't exactly what you would call normal." Annabelle said, "Icepool, your such a pretty kitty!" She cooed softly.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:28 pm

Anais was unaware of the humans and the cat, and curiously jumped down to the floor, then climbing up Lizzie's shoulder. The brown baby dragon purred, and curled against Lizzie's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:43 pm

Annabelle grinned at the dragon. "So cute!" Annabelle chirped.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:24 pm

Lizzie, a bit surprised at the little dragons' sudden climb, smiled slightly and stroked its head gently. "Yeah it is. Do you talk?" She asked Anais. "I wouldn't be surprised at all." She added under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:29 am

Anais nodded. "Yes, but only telepathically. Only the people I aknowledge can hear me."

(ANNABELLE INCLUDED, TIMOTHY NOT. XD)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:20 am

Annabelle caught a little of what Anais was saying. "This is so cool, if only Father was here.." She trailed off. Nicholas Flamel would love to be here, maybe not Scatty, but definetly her father and the twins. They were all back in Paris.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:18 am

Lizzie considered Annabelle for a moment. "What...book...do you come from?" She asked. She still found it hard to realize that they had been pulled from stories into another world.

In his study, Timothy scrawled writing across a sheet of paper. The words blended together and hardly made any sense. Furiously, he realized that he was wrong again about reading humans out of books, and crumpled up the piece of paper and threw it away. It bounced off the rim of the garbage can and hit the floor, but Timothy didn't notice.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:13 pm

Annabelle looked awkward for a moment, and then looked at Lizzie. "Uh, I believe its called 'The Secrets Of The Immortal Nicholas Flamel'," Annabelle said, and nodded to herself, her beads jangling. It was all to.. Odd, to think she had come out of a book.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:04 pm

Lizzie nodded. "I think mine is called 'Ranger's Apprentice.' And the cat is from some books called 'Warriors'." She said, gesturing towards Icepool. The white cat hissed and Lizzie took a step away from her.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:07 pm

Annabelle took a small step backwards. "Hmm.. I wonder if we'll ever get out," She said, thinking of Timothy.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:51 pm

Anais leaned over from her perch on lizzie's shoulder. The creature called a 'cat' was about half her own size bigger, and looked more like a pillow.
"I come from Eragon. One day I was still an egg and curled close to my mother with him stroking me, and the next I'm sucked into an opposite world!"
The small brown dragon snorted and smoke curled from her nostrils.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 4:34 pm

Annabelle grinned, and patted the dragon on the head. "I really just wish Timothy would let us get back home, already, though maybe we COULD work together and get out.." She mused/
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:43 pm

(I shall now magically come back! xD
Oh and I think I might make a new character
Name: Rebecca Lillian Dare
Book/series: Percy Jackson and the Olympians
Child of: Rachel Elizabeth Dare (I know it goes against the books, but I hope it's alright)
Looks: Fire red hair with almost black eyes. She also has a small dagger on her side.
Personality: Will unfold
Other: Knows Jacob N. Jackson {Jacob's character}, if that is alright.
)

Violet was watching the group lightly. Her emotions were in a battle inside her, one side was good, the other evil. She grimaced and then muttered a curse to herself before stepping lightly over to the group, towards Annabelle, "I'm sorry." She mumbled softly and then said, "I come from a book called Harry Potter he is my grandfather..." She trailed off and looked towards the ground.

Last edited by Lilliana Marie on Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.originalvampyre.tumblr.com/
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:46 pm

Annabelle nodded, turning towards her. "Nah, its fine. Harry Potter? Is he special in some way?" Annabelle asked lightly, smiling. She really couldn't hold a grudge.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:48 pm

Violet got an evil twinkle in her eyes, "I'm a witch." She said lightly and then corrected herself, "Not like, a witch that mean, I have a wand and can cast spells."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:55 pm

Annabelle grinned. "Awesome! That's really cool!" Annabelle commented, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:58 pm

Violet frowned, "So, do you do anything special? Like powers or anything?" She asked biting back a snarky comment obout Annabelle's clothes.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 5:59 pm

Annabelle nodded, "It's kind of hard to explain.. See I'm immortal because of my alchemyst father, and I can use my.. Aura.." She paused. "To shape it into stuff.." She added sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:03 pm

Violet blinked, it was quite confusing. She just nodded and then mumbled, "I lost my wand when I came here."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:04 pm

Annabelle nodded, and blinked. "Wand, hm? I don't need one, but I can't use my powers here." She said, looking troubled. "They worked fine in Paris,," She muttered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Rebecca
The Admins
Rebecca

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:06 pm

"Your powers don't work? Wait... I might be able to get my wand." Violet said, a spell coming to her, "ACCIO WAND!" Nothing happened. She blushed, feeling like a giant git like her Uncle George would say, [He wasn't her real Uncle, but their familys were super close].
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:28 pm

Anais jumped when Violet shouted. "My mother told me that dragons are supposed hatch when their rider is near, and then later they gain thier powers."
The brown dragon leaped down from Lizzie's shoulder to the table. "Hopefully it's not Timothy."
She curled her lips back to reveal rows of sharp white teeth, and snorted as a dragon would call a laugh.
In her mind, she remembered that Violet was the one who was holding her when she hatched! Did it mean something....?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\   //**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

//**The Lost Children Of The Books**\\
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next