RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost (Not related to the TV Series. . . AT ALL.)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

Lost (Not related to the TV Series. . . AT ALL.) Empty
PostSubject: Lost (Not related to the TV Series. . . AT ALL.)   Lost (Not related to the TV Series. . . AT ALL.) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:50 pm

Lost

Ever imagine being lost, when everyone and everything you know is there, right in front of your eyes? Read on, and you, reader, will be lost.
In a small town, in a small county, there are small people. They are used to life in the boring town. Population 250. Yep, everyone knew each other. And they ONLY knew each other. In this little town in the middle of nowhere, it can get (and it did) pretty monotonous. There were a few shops, but most of the town was rural. Even though it was 2008, it felt like 1870 (say the kids who live there). The town was somewhat suburban in the sense that the residents weren’t growing their own food, but there was a wooded area just outside the town. It was barely as dark and scary to be called the woods, but it was.

But then the few kids that lived in the town decided to go explore the ‘woods’. It was just a stupid excursion, nothing bad would happen, it’s just the woods, heck, they’ve been there a ton of times. Right?

No. BAD things did happen. As they walked through the forest for whatever reason, the place began to look unfamiliar. The children had been in the before, just this time it was darker and colder feeling. AND not because it was winter. The woods had an eerie feel to them, unusual for THAT kind of woods. You’d never expect to feel cold and scared in whimpy woods like those.

But who were these kids to care? They just were in a forest where it felt awkwardly tense. Everyone shrugged it off, their parents didn’t care, either. They wouldn’t get in trouble. At least not with their parents. . .

Soon enough, the time the kids spent wandering began to feel like an eternity. Trees began to twist into odd shapes, instead of the straight dull lines they used to be. The dirty ground appeared to be reflecting the slivers of sun that made it through the denser-than-before trees. And even stranger, the kids should’ve been out of the forest by now, they’ve walked the path millions of times before, and it was never that long. Some of the explorers began to panic, others trekked on, not sure what would happen.

On and on they went, until something interesting happened; for some reason the kid in the front bared right. The other kids followed, even though it was off the path they were walking on.

Suprisingly, they were back in the town where they had started. The kids shrugged (if they could) and headed back towards their homes. They didn’t dare look down and risk getting lost again. Oh, but they really should’ve looked down. As they entered there homes, feeling relieved, they began to do their usual thing. Sit down watch TV, Brush their teeth and go to bed, or whatever.

But as they did that they might’ve heard “Shoo!” coming from their mother who was approaching them with a frying pan, or “Honey, why is there a bird in the house?” coming from their father sitting on the couch reading the newspaper. But whatever it was, it was not normal. Something strange happened in the woods, and they hadn’t even noticed. Only their parents and other townsfolk seemed to notice.
And what did they notice? They noticed that these children had been turned into animals.

If you’re wondering why this happened, let’s just say you’ll find out.
You will be RPing as one of these children. And welcome to being lost.
(Note: The children don’t notice themselves or their peers are animals, for a while.)
Name: First and Last, though the last probably won’t matter much:
Description: I’d like the human and animal form. And you are normal animals, so your parents/siblings wouldn’t see a difference.:
Personality: You’re personality should relate to the animal you were turned in. please dont user " Will Unfold"
History: Self-explanitory. Include siblings, divorces etc.:
Animal you were turned into: Make sure it makes sense. A tall, scary looking boy would not be turned into a chipmunk. Make sure the environment matches, too. There IS a lake near the town, thus aquatic freshwater animals are allowed:

My froum:
Name: First and Last, though the last probably won’t matter much.: Lola
Description: I’d like the human and animal form. And you are normal animals, so your parents/siblings wouldn’t see a difference. :(animal) a beaufuil black mare ( female horse) with a white heart. She had beaufiul blkue eyes with some slive rin them. The end sof her hairs have a sliver lining. she has a moon necklace. The moon is sliver with a star dangling down. ( human) a beaufiul girl with diry blond hair, shhe had beaufiul blue eyes with tana skin. she has the sam nacklace the horse doesPersonality: You’re personality should relate to the animal you were turned in. please dont sue "will unfold".: firsy, fun, loves to run and chase peopel and other anaimsl. She cna be sturrbon and head headed, but sshe will say sorry.
History: Self-explanitory. Include siblings, divorces etc.: is a olny child, live siwth her fatherAnimal you were turned into: Make sure it makes sense. A tall, scary looking boy would not be turned into a chipmunk. Make sure the environment matches, too. There IS a lake near the town, thus aquatic freshwater animals are allowed:a horse.

RULES:
-Standard RPG Rules
-This is PG. Your character is no older than twelve, it shouldn't be doing bad stuff. . .
-And, the ever so famous: I may sound sarcastic and fresh when I talk to you. RPer discretion is advised.
ACCEPTED PLAYERS:
Username/Character Name/Animal

Moonshine~Lola~horse

(This RP is rather strict, I do want you to sign-up, but you have to be accepted to RP. )
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Not related to the TV Series. . . AT ALL.)   Lost (Not related to the TV Series. . . AT ALL.) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:10 am

Name: Kalin

6-12: almost 12

Description:(animal) a sleek, black panther with one white tipped ear. also has a row of gold earrings along the side of opposite ear. has three pale blue tiger stripes down front left leg. (Human) A black shirt, black hair, black glasses, and denim blue torn jeans.

Personality: Brave, kind, somewhat social, and loves to hang out in the grassy meadows.

History: Lives with father, and mostly stays by himself. His father is almost gone all the time because his job is in a different state.

Animal you were turned into: Panther
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Not related to the TV Series. . . AT ALL.)   Lost (Not related to the TV Series. . . AT ALL.) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:35 am

(thank you for joing)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Not related to the TV Series. . . AT ALL.)   Lost (Not related to the TV Series. . . AT ALL.) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:42 am

(welcome. Rp??)
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Not related to the TV Series. . . AT ALL.)   Lost (Not related to the TV Series. . . AT ALL.) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:53 am

(sure)

Lola wlaked down teh garvel road that game though the woods.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Not related to the TV Series. . . AT ALL.)   Lost (Not related to the TV Series. . . AT ALL.) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:58 am

Kalin ran after her. "Lola! Wait up!" he called.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Not related to the TV Series. . . AT ALL.)   Lost (Not related to the TV Series. . . AT ALL.) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:00 am

Lola stoepd, " what?" she snapped. She needed to egt home and care from Moonshine, her horse.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Not related to the TV Series. . . AT ALL.)   Lost (Not related to the TV Series. . . AT ALL.) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:03 am

Kalin stopped. "where have you been? I've been loking all over town!" he asked.

(We can morph into the animals, right? Or do we live with the animals??)
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Not related to the TV Series. . . AT ALL.)   Lost (Not related to the TV Series. . . AT ALL.) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:05 am

(you ar eteh animal, like olny your parenst and otehr people see u as the anail, rite now, Lola sees Kalin as a guy. But lolas father sees Lola as a horse.)

" the forest,"lola answered clamy
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Not related to the TV Series. . . AT ALL.)   Lost (Not related to the TV Series. . . AT ALL.) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:10 am

So we are the animals to other people- ok. I think you should keep the other people see us as animals, but we transform into the animals.

Kalin shrugged. "Ugh. Oh well. I guess I'll see you around." he ran bck torward the town to his house.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Not related to the TV Series. . . AT ALL.)   Lost (Not related to the TV Series. . . AT ALL.) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:26 am

( yes, so if you go into teh house soemone will like shoo you away beause your a patehr in tehre eyes)

"bye!" Lola called.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Not related to the TV Series. . . AT ALL.)   Lost (Not related to the TV Series. . . AT ALL.) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:29 am

(Nice, so it's like- *walks in door as panther and roars* People- Shoo!! DON'T EAT ME! SHOO!! Lol.)

Kalin just waved and continued out to the outskirts of the town.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Not related to the TV Series. . . AT ALL.)   Lost (Not related to the TV Series. . . AT ALL.) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:43 am

(lol)

Lola nodded and walked back to home. Her father was in the stable. " Oh look a new horse" he commented. Lola turned her head to look behid eher, btu no one wa sthere
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Not related to the TV Series. . . AT ALL.)   Lost (Not related to the TV Series. . . AT ALL.) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:56 am

Kalin padded around the back of his house to see his dad in their garden. "You're back." he commented. Kalin growled, and climbed up a tree with numerous branches, sitting on the branch, looking out among all the grassy land.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Not related to the TV Series. . . AT ALL.)   Lost (Not related to the TV Series. . . AT ALL.) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:31 am

Okay you either pasted the front page from somewhere else, or you took a great deal of time to correct every one of your mistakes. ^^" Horse, we all kknow you don't type that well ^^"

Name: Alex Knaisel

Description:Animal- Beautiful black panther with a row of small silver hoop earrings on left ear, and a ring of mysterious silver feathers on base of tail. Gold eyes.Silver eyebrows. Human- Dirty-Blonde,shouldar length choppy hair,with black streaks.Rather pretty... Light grey eyes, and usually wears pink white and black.Wears silver eye-shadow.

Personality:Very smart and agile, but is'nt the strongest. Swift and quiet, likes to sit alone in nature a lot.

History: Has a 18 year old brother,whom takes care of her. She will only tell people she absoluty cantrust about her parents.

Animal you were turned into: Black Pantheress.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Not related to the TV Series. . . AT ALL.)   Lost (Not related to the TV Series. . . AT ALL.) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:40 am

(Oh shoot! I have to go...and I can't rp anyway because horse is'nt on :( )
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Not related to the TV Series. . . AT ALL.)   Lost (Not related to the TV Series. . . AT ALL.) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:43 am

Kalin walked around the outskirts of the town, people wide eyed staring at him. He roared, and they all scattered.
Back to top Go down
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Not related to the TV Series. . . AT ALL.)   Lost (Not related to the TV Series. . . AT ALL.) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:02 pm

Name: Alexandra (lexi)
Description: human-Lost (Not related to the TV Series. . . AT ALL.) Ca2980
animal- black falcon with red locket/pendant
Personality: trustworthy, empathetic, loyal, loves to be free, always silent, knows almost nobody, socaily challenged
History: Sefather passed from heart attack (what happend to me) mother works full time and has no time for her three children
Animal you were turned into: jet black falcon
Back to top Go down
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~l0ve 4ev3rs~ (pIxi3)

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Not related to the TV Series. . . AT ALL.)   Lost (Not related to the TV Series. . . AT ALL.) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:33 am

Lexi walked through town, though everyone saw her 'differently' she walked completely normal, and tried not to make any eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Hot summer nights
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Hot summer nights

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Not related to the TV Series. . . AT ALL.)   Lost (Not related to the TV Series. . . AT ALL.) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:08 am

( sorry!! and i chnaged all my mistaes on Misorsolft word, or whatever. Aleey yoyu may rp)
Back to top Go down
Leaving
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Not related to the TV Series. . . AT ALL.)   Lost (Not related to the TV Series. . . AT ALL.) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:47 am

(Note: The children don’t notice themselves or their peers are animals, for a while.)
Name: First and Last, though the last probably won’t matter much: Allyson Michalka
Description: I’d like the human and animal form. And you are normal animals, so your parents/siblings wouldn’t see a difference.: Like allyson Michalka/beautiful black mare like black beauty
Personality: You’re personality should relate to the animal you were turned in. please dont user " Will Unfold" Nice,caring,fun
History: Self-explanitory. Include siblings, divorces etc.: Parents devorced now lives with her dad....used to have 6 other siblings 3 girls 3 boys but her mother took them with her...hasn't seen her mother in 8 years
Animal you were turned into: Make sure it makes sense. A tall, scary looking boy would not be turned into a chipmunk. Make sure the environment matches, too. There IS a lake near the town, thus aquatic freshwater animals are allowed: A beautiful black mare like black beauty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost (Not related to the TV Series. . . AT ALL.)   Lost (Not related to the TV Series. . . AT ALL.) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost (Not related to the TV Series. . . AT ALL.)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: Other RPs-
Jump to: