RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~HARVEST MOON~

Go down 
+3
kieran c:
Harvey
kyterlize
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
oOMaggsOo
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
oOMaggsOo

~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:39 pm

"An art school," Dani sighed, "I really like to sketch, and I'd like to get better." She broke her gaze with the crashing waves and smiled up at Jake.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:53 pm

((Yea?))

Skye walked around the pond. The place was calming and away from the community, just like he liked it. Well, used to like it. Something in him was telling him to go visit Alana again. Her shyness humored him, and her beauty attracted him.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:12 am

(Just getting ur attention for the post XD )

Jake smiled, "Can I see your sketches sometime?"

Alana looked around, trying to find anything to do. She settled on walking to the valley behind her shop/house and lied down in the sun, watching the clouds and the birds fly by. She soon thought about Skye and a smile creeped across her face. She was determined not to be so shy around him.
Back to top Go down
oOMaggsOo
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
oOMaggsOo

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:07 pm

Dani grinned, "Sure, but just be aware, they're not very good." Her cheeks went warm slightly.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:46 pm

Skye walked out of the pond area. It was getting boring, only coming out at night. Looking around the valley, he noticed that Alana's house was right in front of the pond. He smiled seeing her sitting in her porch again.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:22 am

(She's in the valley)

Alana watched as the sun started to come out and smiled.

Jake hugged her briefly, "I bet their great!"
Back to top Go down
oOMaggsOo
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
oOMaggsOo

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:55 am

Dani grinned wide again, "I dunno..." the she looked around and gasped to herself. "It's getting late," she said quickly, "I better go..." she trailed off, standing up slowly.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:01 pm

Jake smiled and stood up beside her, "When can I come over to see your sketches?" he winked.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:52 pm

(Er... that's what I meant.)

Skye walked down to the valley where Alana sat. Creeping silently behind her, he whispered, "Boo."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:06 pm

(Lol, riiight, cuz you didn't just say she was on the porch XD just teasing ;))

Alana giggled slightly, still watching the sky, "I heard you!" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:07 pm

"Darn." Skye chuckled before sitting next to her. "So what are you doing here on such a nice day?"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:11 pm

"Day? The it's sunrise!" she smiled and looked up at him, seeing his face upside-down since she was still lying on the grass.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:12 pm

Skye shrugged. "For you maybe." He said simply. "For me, for my entire life, this is midday."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:21 pm

Alana rolled her eyes, "What are you, a vampire? Sleep all day and suck blood all night!" She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:25 pm

Skye went silent. "Not exactly..." He whispered. "I..... Well one, I'm not a mythical creature..." He sighed.
Back to top Go down
oOMaggsOo
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
oOMaggsOo

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:35 pm

Dani smiled and went red. "You can come over now," she decided.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:53 pm

Jake grinned, "Lead the way!"

Alana stood quickly, backing away a bit, "What are you taking about?!"

(Not that vulture or whatever thing again, please XD but seriously)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 11:12 pm

((I'm not. I'm doing his real character.))

"Um.... Don't get mad at me..." Skye started. "But....... Well, I'm not too good with people..... But.... I love to cook curry..." He admitted, blushing. "I also don't have money..... So, with my charm and slyness..... I was able to get the indgridents I needed by..... theft...." He looked at her sharply, seeing her mouth open. "No, wait, hear me out. I've stopped recently. A girl helped me realize that life is better without stealing and charm. I even got a job, got some money, and I'm buying my own stuff to make the curry. It actually is making it taste better." He smiled at her, hoping she wouldn't get to mad.
Back to top Go down
oOMaggsOo
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
oOMaggsOo

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:56 am

Dani smiled, grabbed Jake's hand, and walked with him to her house. When they got there she unlocked the door and walked in.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 5:20 pm

(OK, good)

Alana sighed in relief, "Seriously, don't scare me like that! I thought you were some half-human-half-animal thing or whatever! But anyways, I don't care about your past or how much you have." she smiled. "Who's the girl you were talking about?" she asked curiously.

Jake grinned and held her hand even when they entered the house.
Back to top Go down
oOMaggsOo
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
oOMaggsOo

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:50 pm

Dani laughed and went to the living room where her bag was. She let go of Jake's hand to pull out her jernal.((Sp, omg i totally just forgot how to spell that)) She slowly stretched her arm out to hand it to Jake. "Do't laugh," she reminded him with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:25 pm

((Journal))

Skye smiled at her. "Well, she's blonde. Blue eyed. Extremely gorgeous and talented. Plus she knows how to make ice cream like no other."
Back to top Go down
oOMaggsOo
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
oOMaggsOo

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:27 am

((Lol, I knew that pssh))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:11 pm

Jake flipped through the book slowly, admiring the drawings, "These are great! Seriously, amazing!" he looked up at her. "You should get together with Alana, you know, she owns that icecream/candy shop. She has about ten sketch books full of drawing like these!"

(Okay, so that 'ten sketch books full of drawings' is actually me, so it's really meant for Mai, but whatever XD )

Alana's face turned a soft, bright pink, "Seriously? M-me..?" her blank expression turned into a grin and she sat down on the grass again.

(Aha, that last part about her sitting on thegrass again made me crack up! It's an inside joke between me and the kids in my play, but seriously XDD )
Back to top Go down
oOMaggsOo
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
oOMaggsOo

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:50 pm

Dani smiled to hide her jealousy((Sp?)) and looked at Jake for a long moment. "You... You really think they're good? I bet Alana's are better....." she trailed off, she had always thought sketching made her unique, but now she knew it wasn't her own thing at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~HARVEST MOON~
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next