RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~HARVEST MOON~

Go down 
+3
kieran c:
Harvey
kyterlize
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:29 pm

Jake smiled and sueezed her hand.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:30 pm

Celia felt shockwaves go through her body as his lips lightly touched her cheek. "Well, you're my best friend. You have been since we were 4. How could I not be kind?" she asked him while fixing some roasted rice cakes (Marlin's fave).
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:32 pm

The smell of rice cakes filled the room. Marlin smiled as his stomach anticipated for his favorite food.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:33 pm

Emmett feebly tried to change the subject. "Er.... Why don't you introduce me to the villagers?" He suggested. But the look on her face told him he wasn't going to get away with it. Sighing, he ran his hand through his hair.
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:36 pm

"Uhm," she said thinking fast. She just knew he'd fall for one of the other gorgeous girls. "I could, but you'd have to promise to stay my friend," she said. Gawd how could she be so stupid? she thought.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:39 pm

(that was Lumina btw)

Celia smiled and handed Marlin his roasted rice cakes. She wished she could know if he loved her like she loved him. Gawd! what was she thinking? It was MARLIN! Her best friend! She had seriously lost it.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:59 pm

Marlin took a bite out of his rice cake. "Thanks Celia." He said again. She was looking at him so lovingly, it made him blush a little. A new feeling for her was stirring inside of him.

Emmett raised his eyebrows. "I promise. Why?" He smirk.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:25 pm

Celia saw that familiar glint in Marlin's eye and her heart melted. Oh yeah, she had it bad.

Lumina's face turned bright red. "U-umm," she stammered. "Well theres lots of people in this town whom I'm sure would be a cooler friend than me... I don't... Uhm... nevermind." She felt so stupid.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:29 pm

Emmett chuckled. "Dont worry. You'll probably be the coolest person here." He said with a wink.

Marlin smiled at Celia.
Back to top Go down
kyterlize
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
kyterlize

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:32 pm

Lumina felt her face redden even more. "Hey, what was it that you were talking about?" she asked again. (pg. 3)

Celia sauntered over and sat next to Marlin. "You feel alright now?" she asked, handing him a glass of water.
Back to top Go down
oOMaggsOo
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
oOMaggsOo

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 5:07 pm

Dani smiled at Jake and wondered if she would ever feel the same way about him than she did with Marlin. She longed for Marlin now more than ever, but it didn't matter. Jake was growing on her and she was growing on Jake. Besides, Dani knew she could never compete with someone as great as Celia. Dani felt the cool breeze on her bare arms and shivered a little, nudging closer to Jake to keep warm.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 6:23 pm

Emmett closed his eyes. "Just some clingy old friend...." He muttered.

Marlin took in a deep breath. It was still rough, but only a little. "Yea..." He said, taking the water.
Back to top Go down
~Butterfly~

~Butterfly~

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 6:28 pm

Name: Angela Muffin

Cat's Name: Fluffy

Dog's Name: Sally

Appearance:
~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 9 6323455

Personality: Will unfold

Other: Owns a farm ((Willow Farm)) Has horses, animals, crops, etc.

((Hey, Harvey, it's Brianna!!! Well, Maggie setting up for her xD))
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 6:29 pm

((AHHHH! NO IT'S BRIANNA! Lol jk. Accepted. Wait... Butterfly? Nice username ))
Back to top Go down
~Butterfly~

~Butterfly~

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 7:01 pm

Angela began walking around in town square with her hands in her pockets observing the new area she'd just moved to.
Back to top Go down
~Butterfly~

~Butterfly~

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 7:41 pm

((Anyone RP??))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:18 am

Jake slipped his arm around her and smiled, "Want my jacket?" he murmered soothingly inher ear.
Back to top Go down
oOMaggsOo
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
oOMaggsOo

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:05 pm

Dani felt Jake's sweet breath against her skin. She sunk in even closer to him, letting him hold her tightly. "I'm okay," she smiled, "Thanks, though."
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:51 pm

Jake smiled and slipped closer to her.
Back to top Go down
oOMaggsOo
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
oOMaggsOo

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:12 am

"So..." Dani prompted softly, "tell me about you," she challenged and smiled to herself.
Back to top Go down
oOMaggsOo
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
oOMaggsOo

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:13 am

((Ooooh, just an idea but there could be a ball again and Marlin sees Dani with Jake and Dani sees Marlin with Celia and... I dunno, just a suggestion. ^-^))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:00 am

Jake shrugged, "Not much to tell... I used to live in British Columbia, but I moved here when I turned eighteen a few weeks ago..." it wasn't as tragic or heartwarming as most of the other's stories, but it was his. "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
oOMaggsOo
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
oOMaggsOo

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:31 am

"Well, I'd always planned to go to college, but I didn't exactly have time. My dad passed away when I was eight, and my mom remarried. I tried to stay away from my step dad as much as possible.... So I guess I just came here." Dani explained quietly. She still wasn't sure of her choices, she had always wanted to go to a school for drawing. Only Marlin knew about her sketches. She wondered if he would be disapointed(sp) that she turned down her school to come here.
Back to top Go down
~Butterfly~

~Butterfly~

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:05 pm

[( Can anyone RP? Please? ): )]
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:48 pm

Jake smiled, "What kind of school?" he cocked his head and grinned at her.

(HARVS?! ;)

Alana woke up the next morning and yawned. She got out of bed and got dressed, fixing her hair, than wen outside.
(~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 9 8caa560)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~HARVEST MOON~   ~HARVEST MOON~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~HARVEST MOON~
Page 9 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next