RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:41 pm

"That's nice..." Issabella said smiling, her green eyes twinkling.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:44 pm

Jacob's stomach tightened up he didn't want to be there any longer.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:47 pm

Issabella smiled and then said, "Oh, Jacob and I better get going..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:18 pm

Thank you so much! Jacob thought and got up. "I'll be sure to visit again." He lied.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:22 pm

Issabella smiled, "It was nice meeting you Mrs. Night." She walked toward the door.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:23 pm

Jacob walked after her and opened the door. He let Violet out then shut it behind them.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:25 pm

Violet laughed and then said in Jacob's mind, Most fun i've ever had.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:29 pm

Jacob smiled. Come on. We better get back to Arabelle and Aaron's place before the paparazzi start attacking.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:31 pm

Violet laughed, It's like we actually are them! She started to walked and then a girl screetched, "OH MY GOSH! IT'S KIRSTEN STEWART AND ROBBERT PATTINSON!!" "Oh, No..." Violet said looking at Jacob with terrified eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:32 pm

"AND THERE DATING!" Another girl screamed jumping up and down.

Jacob bit his lip. He grabbed Violet's hand and paused time.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:33 pm

"Gosh I love your powers." Violet said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:40 pm

Jacob smiled. "It's nice."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:43 pm

Violet smiled and then let go of Jacob's hand, "Come on. It's proven that you can run faster without holding someone's hand, We don't need to pause time for two long, I can erase everyone's memories when we get to the edge of the forest."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:46 pm

Jacob chuckled and started jogging at a slow speed for him. (More like a typical person's sprinting speed)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:49 pm

Violet was going full speed just to keep up with him, She smiled and then they arrived at the edge of the forest, "Ready? I'll wipe the memories as soon as you unfreeze time."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:50 pm

Jacob unfroze the time and slowed down.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:51 pm

Violet wiped the people's memories and then ran into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:52 pm

Jacob quickly caught up to her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:54 pm

Violet smiled and tried to run faster than Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:56 pm

Jacob noticed what she was trying to do and sprinted up to where he was about 10 yards in front of her and turned around so he was running backwards.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:57 pm

Violet stuck her tounge out and sighed, "You stink!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:58 pm

"You can read my mind. I can run faster. I think you win for a better power." Jacob said still running backwards.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:59 pm

Violet shrugged, "'Eh, You win some, you loose some."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:01 pm

"Super Strength verses Lightning. You win again." Jacob said arriving at the mansion cottage.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:04 pm

"Super reflexes versus Healing, You have me beat." Violet said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE
Page 37 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next