RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:22 pm

Jacob laughed. "Just you wait there'll be a whole thing on the news saying that Robert and Kirsten are now dating." he said smiling at the familiar sites of his hmetown.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:28 pm

Violet laughed, "Oh, This should be interesting."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:35 pm

"Very." Jacob confirmed turning on his street.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:36 pm

Violet nodded and then heard a girl's thoughts, "Oh my word. Someone thinks we ARE Robert Pattinson and Kirsten Stewart, Hurry up."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:38 pm

Jacob started running as if he really was Robert and the paprazzi were after him. (xD) He turned at his house and rapidly knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:39 pm

Violet raced after him and then stood behind him, "Don't look too excited or your Mom might think the same thing."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:45 pm

"She wouldn't see the movie." Jacob stated as the door opened.

"Who are you?!" Jacob's Mom asked raising an eyebrow.

"Your son... Jacob." Jake said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:47 pm

Violet became her character and she smiled warmly, "Hello Mrs. Knight. I am Issabella Marie." Her voice was as clear as water and it rang with a perfect American accent, she was a the poster child for an American Girl.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:52 pm

Jacob's mother was speecless. "How did you get to look like this?"

"Long story... Isabelle is my new girlfriend. I dumped Violet a few days back." Jacob said a fake smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:53 pm

Issabelle blushed and looked down at her feet.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:57 pm

Jacob hated saying that sentence.

Jake's Mom smiled. "I'm Kira Night." She said holding out her hand cheerfully.

"I just wanted to come tell you about this. And, I can't really stay because..." Jacob didn't know how to end the sentence.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:02 pm

Issabella shook Jacob's mother's hand and smiled, "It is nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:17 pm

Kira smiled and raised an eyebrow again. "Why can't you stay?"

"Because... We just can't." Jacob said plainly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:19 pm

Issabella smiled, "Of course we can silly! That is if it is okay with your mother?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:21 pm

Jacob looked over at Violet and smiled. "Sorry. I was thinking about something else."

Kira smiled. "Come in than."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:23 pm

Issabella walked in first and grinned behind Jacob's mother's back. She turned and commented, "What a Lovely house Mrs. Night."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:25 pm

"Thank you." Kira smiled.

Jacob nearly bust out laughing but held it back.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:26 pm

Issabella smiled, "It's no problem Mrs. Night."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:28 pm

"Can I get you two anything to drink?" Kira asked smiling.

"No thanks, Mom..." Jacob said sitting down on one of the couchs.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:30 pm

"No thank you Mrs. Night." Bella said smiling, she was getting irratated.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:35 pm

(She's over excited about Jacob finding someone new. xDD)

Jacob looked over at Violet. You know. My Mom's going to tell the media all about this so... Basicly everything is cleared up.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:36 pm

Exactly... Violet said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:38 pm

Jacob was confused. He smiled as his mother came back into the room.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:39 pm

Issabella smiled happily, "Mrs. Night, How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:40 pm

"Good." Jacob's mother said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE
Page 36 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38  Next