RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:11 am

Jake's mom was a little wary on shaking but she eventully did.

Don't mind her Jake thought.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:15 pm

Violet smiled and nodded thinking back to Jake, [i]She thinks were a cute couple but is wondering where my parents are.[i]
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:24 pm

Jacob rolled his eyes. She thinks everything is cute He said emphasizing the word 'everything' "Mom, The reason her parents aren't here is because her school in Paris is taking a week long field trip to America, and they just happened to be here in town. Violet was looking for me and she eventully spotted me." He said walking over to the staircase that lead up to his room where they could talk in private.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:38 pm

Violet just smiled and followed Jake up to his room, reworking his Mother's mind so she wouldn't come bother them.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:41 pm

Jacob flicked on the light and walked over to his blinds and closed them so the creepy neighbor wouldn't see them using their powers. He sat down on his bed and waited for Violet to start explaining.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:45 pm

Violet walked in and perched on the arm of his desk chair. She furrowed her brow and then moved her hands in an oval motion together. They formed a giant smoke ball with black and violet smoke swirling around inside. She sighed and rolled it up and down her arms like a basketball. Violet let it roll down to the floor and it poofed up like one of those giant invisable floating chairs. She sat down inside it and her body seemed to hover above Jacob's floor. She sighed again and asked, "No one knows about your powers do they?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:49 pm

"No. None. Just myself and you." Jacob confirmed and made a book float over to him. He flipped it open. "In this book it says that if you use 5% or more of your brain at a time it would be somewhat possible to move things with your mind and other supernatural things." He said pointing to the paragraph where it said that.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:18 pm

"Hmmm, I wonder..." Violet said focusing on a book sitting in her bag. It flew out and sat in her lap, "Sweet!" She smiled and opened it, "Ick, It's my Math book, oops." She smiled and laughed, "So, you can control lightning right? And Telekinisis... Right?" She questioned her brow furrowing. She was balancing on the violet cloud under her, serving as a chair.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:37 pm

"Yeah." Jacob said conforming her question. He made her float up int the air and then float back down. "That explain it?" He laughed. "How did you figure out you had... powers?" He asked making lighting dance on his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:40 pm

"I've always known..." Violet said biting her lip. She shook her head and then said, "I really discovered them when I was seven. I was going to my little acedemy in Parie and this girl would not leave me alone, so I focused on her mind and made her go into a spasim... I didn't exactly mean to." She shook her head again and stared at a little puff of smoke that danced on her fingers.

(Oh, I forgot to mention that they can/will eventually have control over all the powers.)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:45 pm

Jacob nodded. "I figured out my 'Lightning' Power, when I was in Kansas with my family and we were playing Baseball and I was up to bat, I focused all of my energy on my bat and hands. When I swung, the ball shot across the sky and fell into a forest that was behind us like 1,000 yards. And my Telekineses when I wanted the ball to come back, it floated out of the trees and flew back to me..."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:52 pm

"What did your family think?" Violet asked worried. She shook her head and then dissapeared into a puff of smoke. Her disembodied voice floated around the room as she said, "It's quiet entertaining to mess around with people's heads though... I can go into their sub-consice in spirt and mess with them..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:57 pm

"Do you really think I told my parents?" Jacob asked looking around for Violet. "In our country if I told that to my parents I would be thrust into a cage and be poked and proded by scientists. I want to see what it feels like to be taken control of." He said wanting her to take control of his mind for a couple seconds.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:01 pm

Violet shook her head and then said, "And you think Parie would be any different?" She appeared as a full body again and a sort of translucent spirt came out of her body. It matched her and was her. She smiled and entered Jake's body landing in his subconscience. She grinned and then made him get up and walk over to his bed. He sat down and then reached for a book on the side table.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:07 pm

It felt weird. As if he wasn't able to move. He grabbed the book and flipped it open. "Ok, Now you can come out." He said to himself/Violet. When she was out of him, he sighed and asked; "Why did you come here to this state? Wouldn't it be just easier to hide in France? I'm sure the police have already contacted the U.S. and there is a worldwide search..."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:10 pm

Violet shook her head, "No, I reworked thei- Crud." She bit her lip, "I was going to rework their minds, but I had to escape before I got questioned." She shook her head and then read the minds around her. Jacob's mother was watching the news and her picture was all over the TV saying she was lost. She gasped and sent Jake the image.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:13 pm

"Looks like we're on the run..." Jacob said grimly and got up walking over to his window and opening it. He floated down and then waited for Violet to get to the window sill so he could make her float down without falling.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:41 pm

Violet dissapeared in a puff of smoke and the air ripple as she floated out of his window. She dropped to the ground and her form fluttered. She had her bag strapped to her back and she muttered, "Let's get out of her."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:45 pm

(Her. Who? xD JK)

Jacob bit his lip. "There's a large pine forest a couple miles south we could hide out in..." He said in a worried voice.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:11 pm

Violet ran toward it, "Come on, I can make us a home there for a while."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:12 pm

"Joy. A house made out of smoke." Jacob said sarcastically running after her.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:13 pm

Violet shook her head, "Not smoke, I can partially control plants, I learned that on the run."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:17 pm

Jacob nodded sprinting beside her. "Ok, A tree house then." He said rolling his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:18 pm

Violet rolled her eyes and then came to a giant tree. It was hollow inside and she stepped in, "I'll hollow out the one beside it and connect them, we can have almost an entire house, You can get to work on finding supplies."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 3:21 pm

Jacob nodded and sprinted into the bushes. He found a fallen down tree in his way. He cut them with little bursts of lightning into logs and made them float in the air and fly onto the ground between the two trees.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE
Page 4 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next