RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:27 am

"I did no crime." Violet said sipping her hot chocolate. "I disengaged her mind to where she would no longer annoy me. I just went to far. My mother called the police, she thought my sister had a sezire."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:31 am

Jacob nodded slowly and drained his coffee. He shot it into the garbage can as if it was a basketball.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:38 am

Violet blushed and shook her head, "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:40 am

"What are you sorry for?" Jacob asked biting his lip so hard he felt a trickle of blood flood into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:41 am

Violet shook her head, "For bursting in on you and pouring all this out."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:45 am

"Oh my gosh. It's completely fine. I've been meaning to tell you about... my powers.. and my feelings..." Jacob blushed at the last part of the sentence.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:49 am

Violet blushed, "Shh, We can continue this in our minds."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:50 am

Jacob laughed and thought. This good?
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:52 am

Yes, Violet laughed and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:56 am

Jacob grinned. Still. This is freaky He thought.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 12:58 am

Then let's go somewhere more Private, Violet suggested.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:00 am

My house? Jacob asked knowing his Mom would love to meet Lilly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:01 am

(You mean Violet? xDD)

Violet smiled and then said, "Sure." She threw away her empty cup and got up from the table.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:05 am

(Yes.)

The waiter was confused. She had just said 'Sure' when there hadn't been a reply for a minute.

Jacob looked over at the confussed waiter and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:06 am

Violet just shook her head and grinned, walking out of the door.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:08 am

Jacob rolled his eyes following her out the door. "It's just around the block." He replied.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:33 am

Violet nodded, "I know I read your mind."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:36 am

"Okay, Seriously stop doing that." Jacob said catching up to her. "I have no secrets anymore." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:38 am

Violet smiled and then said, "I promise not to read your mind anymore. She came up on his house and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:40 am

"Yeah, Don't unless you have too..." Jacob said turning the corner.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:42 am

Violet smiled and then said, "Your mother is watching us from the window wondering who I am and we we are going out."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:43 am

"She's such a stalker." Jacob muttered walking up to his house and walking in through the door.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:44 am

Violet chuckled and stepped into Jake's house behind him looking around, "It's so much larger than the apartments in Parie."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 1:53 am

Jake's Mom came out from behind a pair of curtains smiling. "Is this your new Girlfriend?" She asked.

Jacob blushed. "No. Atleast not fully. She's my PenPal from Paris, Violet."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:05 am

Violet blushed and extended her hand, "It's nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE   -Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-Powerhouses- [A Private RP for Ben and Lilly] PLEASE CLOSE
Page 3 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next