RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:38 pm

"Get away from me! I've never seen you before in my life!" Lilliana screamed backing up.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:40 pm

Ben was seriously worried now. He backed away.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:42 pm

Lilliana ran towards the door screaming, "I'm calling the cops!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:45 pm

"M'kay." Ben said plainly a bit of laughter in his voice.
He made mist come up from the ground. He fished a golden drachma from his pocket and tossed it in. It dissapeared. He whispered the spell and ended it in Violet. "Umm Violet we have a problem..." Ben said looking at his friend.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:47 pm

Violet smiled as she sat on the carcass of a lion, "Yo Ben, what's up?"

Lilliana stopped dead in her tracks, this guy was mental. He was talking to the air!
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:50 pm

Ben smiled weakly. "Lilliana has gone crazy. We encountered Dionysus he nearly killed her. But he dissapeared because he got bored... Anyway she fainted and woke up. She forgot everything. She thinks i'm talking to the air right now... And she thinks I'm a stranger..." He said glumly. Never thinking that she would forget Him.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:52 pm

Violet nodded, "We'll be right over Mr. Gloom." She held hands with Sara, Emma, and James and they phased through walls until they found Ben and Lilliana. Violet sighed and walked over calmly, "Lilliana your going to go to-" At that moment Lilliana punched Violet straight in the jaw.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:54 pm

Ben rolled is eye's and wnet behind Lilliana and pulled her fist away from punching Violet a second time. "Lilly. Think hard. Do you remember anyone by the name of Ben Ravenwood?"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:56 pm

Lilliana wrenched her hand away and started to run. She ran straight into a stone wall that was invisable from the mist. She fell knocked out cold.

Violet rubbed her jaw, "There's definitly something wrong with her."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:57 pm

Ben sighed. "There's no doubt about that..." He said quietly and sat down against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:58 pm

Violet sat down beside him and said, "Tell me everything that happened down to fights anything. Who's she? She's supposed to be dead." Violet asked pointing to Brooke.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:04 am

"Ok, Me and Lilliana got seperated. Dionysus found me and chocked me to death. Literally. Lilly arrived just to late. My sister found me and said Hades had granted her a 'free' ticket to live again. And she could bring anyone. SHe revived me and I woke up in this Labryinth right when Dionysus dissapeared. We had a reunion Yada Yada Yada. Then Lilly wished she was 'normal' She got her wish. Dionysus showed up and almsot killed her. He got bored and dissapeared. Lilliana fainted then woke up with a raging fever. Now she has amnesia and has completely forgotten about me even." Ben said glumly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:08 am

Violet nodded, "It's not amnesia. She wished she was normal and she got her wish, she is now normal and has no idea of any of her past life. Her life has entirely changed, she probably has parents and goes to a school and is a normal teenager. I'm sorry Ben."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:09 am

A tear fell from Ben's eye. It soon became a stream. He bit on his tounge in sadness.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:12 am

Isurgi, her back against the wall, listened to Ben's tears. Poor kid, She thought. Maybe I can make a deal with dad.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:23 am

Violet patted Ben's back as Lilliana started to come too. She got an idea and whispered in Ben's ear, "We can take her back to camp! Maybe Chiron will look after her!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:24 am

"She's not a pet!" Ben said astonished. "Anyway she can't get into camp she's a normal human." He said plainly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:26 am

Violet snorted, "Huh! You really believe that she can't enter camp when she's a human? She still has her powers Ben, she just needs to discover them."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:28 am

"Yes. Look at the idiot." Ben said sarcastically and nodded. "Can you teleport us back to camp?"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:29 am

"Sure. Maybe... Hmm, I wonder, Sure." Violet mumbled and then grabbed Lilliana's hand, the three of them dissapeared leaving James, Emma, and Sara in the maze.

(xDD)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:31 am

They arrived on the front steps of the Big House. "Get in the house or get shot..." Ben said sarcastically poking Lilly's back. He opened the door and lightly pushed her in.

(XDD)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:33 am

Lilliana strugged and whimpered, "I don't get it! You're going to make me break a nail!" She continued to whine until Violet threatened her withen an inch of her life.

(You can play Chiron.)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:34 am

Chiron galloped into the room. "What happened?"

Ben explained.

((You seem to have a plot your turn for Chiron. xD))
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:39 am

(-Growl-)

Chiron nodded solumly, "I feared this. I was summoned to the Council meeting but I refused to go."

Lilliana stared in awe at the man in the weelchair, "Who are you? Their leader or something freaky like that?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:40 am

Ben laughed. "She's not the person I loved anymore..." He said changing his voice to glumlyness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!
Page 27 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next