RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:02 pm

Lilliana blushed and looked down at her feet.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:02 pm

"It's fine... I probably did sound like a freak." Ben said laying a comforting hand on her back.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 2:29 pm

Lilliana shook her head, "That's just the thing, I don't know if you did or not. I am powerless and still wondering on how I am even in camp."

Violet stepped up and glared at Ben for a moment before explaining everything to Lilli.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:32 pm

Ben nodded. "If you want to know, I cred for like a half an hour when I realized you had forgotten anything and I thought you would never be normal again..." He admitted blushing.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:34 pm

Lilliana shook her head and muttered, "Ni-ice... My boyfriend cries..."

Violet hit Lilli on the shoulder and shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:37 pm

Ben nodded. "You would cry to if you knew your loved onewas never ever going to remember you..." He said and then bit his lip.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:41 pm

Violet shook her head and said, "She didn't say cry, she said buy."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:42 pm

Ben rolled his eyes. "Violet. Do you really think I'm that idiotic?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:45 pm

Violet muttered something to Lilliana and then both laughed for a moment. "Seriously though, she said buy."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 7:46 pm

"No she didn't." Ben mumbled and got up and walked over to the door. He opened it and walked out into camp.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:44 pm

Violet and Lilliana exchanged a glance and Lilli got up and followed Ben like a lost puppy.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:54 pm

Ben sighed as the cold sea air rushed into his face when he opened the door to his cabin. He slowly walked over to the bunkbed in the middle of the room and sat down on the bottom bunk. He pulled a picture from his bedside table that showed a picture of him and Lilly laughing. He smiled and lid down on his bed not noticing that Lilliana had been following him.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:59 pm

Lilliana had, of course, stopped outside Ben's cabin when he went inside. She sighed and walked to her own cabin, being greeted by the sound of storms and weather. She smiled and then bit her lip as she looked at her bunkbed, the brown wood with lightning bolts all over smelled odd. She couldn't place the smell but it almost seemed familer. She shook her head and guessed it would be alright if she slept in here for the time being. She might not be a demi-god anymore but Zeus was still her father.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:07 pm

Ben set the picture back down on his table and stared up at the boards supporting the top bunk.
He heard the yell of someone familiar. He recognized it as Emma's. He furrowed his brow and went over to a small fountain of water that the sound seemed to be coming from. He looked down in it and saw Emma and James fighting off a group of Minotaurs. Emma had a large deep bleeding gash across her face.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:11 pm

James slashed at the Minotur's leg as Sara blew a gust of rainbow fog at him.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:14 pm

Emma shot a flaming arrow at a minotaur and caught it square in the chest sending it into a burst of golden sand.

Ben gasped and turned sprinting out the door. He knocked on Lilly's door rapidly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:26 pm

Lilliana came to the door slowly and opened it, "What do you want Ben?"

James smiled at Emma and then noticed the gash. He struck another Minotur and it burst into sand.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 9:27 pm

"James... Emma... Sara..." Ben gasped. "Just come with me!" He said urgently.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 11:47 pm

Ben didn't wait for her answer. He turned and sprinted towards the Big House. He busted open and saw Violet sitting on the couch staring at him.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:48 am

Violet nodded and looked at her nails, "I wondered how long it would take you. I've known about them for quite some time."

Lilliana rolled her eyes and ran after him bumping into him in the Door of the Big House.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 11:09 am

"Then why didn't you tell us?!" Ben demanded. "Just because you don't care about your sister doesn't mean I don't care somewhat about my distant relative and Half-Brother."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 11:35 am

"Oh I care. Don't worry, I sent Sara some of my powers not to metion a little boost." Violet said rolling her eyes.

All the sudden rainbow light exploded around Sara and she shot balls of smoke at each Minotur, temportarily blinding it.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 11:59 am

Emma shot an arrow at two minotars that were standing behind each other. It peirced the first one's skin and went all the way in and came out the other side peircing the second one's also but not going far. Both of them went into a burst of golden sand.

Ben nodded slowly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 12:04 pm

James jumped and slashed at a mintor's head, cutting a long gash and making it burst into sand.

Lilliana stood behind Ben wondering what was up.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 12:06 pm

"I saw them in the fountain in my room if that makes any scence." Ben said looking behind him at Lilly noticing her somewhat confused face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!
Page 30 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Humanoid Role-Plays :: Private Role Plays-
Jump to: