RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 11:58 am

Ben furrowed his brows and asked Chiron. "Can she see through the Mist yet?"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:00 pm

"What's the Mist?" Lilliana asked smiling dumbly, "You guys are silly! Why am I here again?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:02 pm

Ben gasped. "I HAVE AN IDEA!" He walked outside and grabbed a shovel. He walked inside and was about to hit Lilly in the head with it so she would remember everything.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:04 pm

"Ahhh!" Lilliana screamed and ducked like a girl about to be hit by a softball, "OMG! Get away from me with that thing!" She ran toward the couch and tripped on a piece of wood sticking up and fell flat on her face, "Ow... I broke a nail!! OMG, I am so like sueing you people when I like get out of like here!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:05 pm

"Sorry." Ben blushed and set the shovel down on the cofee table.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:09 pm

Lilliana looked at her hand and pouted, "I'm going to like have to like get like a new like manni and like peddi!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:10 pm

"I'll pay for them..." Ben promised rolling his eyes hoping that Lilly would be back to normal before she dragged him into the Salon.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:12 pm

Lilliana smiled, "Good! Let's like go! I have a like football game to like get to!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:13 pm

"I don't think your Cheerleading squad will accept ou when you've been gone for so many year's." Ben said plainly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:16 pm

Lilliana shook her head, "It hasn't been years silly! I was just there before you so rudely kidnapped me."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:18 pm

"Lilly, it has been 5 ears since you cheerlead." Ben explained. "Don't you remember the Lots Hotel? Apollo's Sun? Demeter's Leaf? Me dieing and then coming back alive?"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:20 pm

"You died? I don't even-" Lilliana stopped and her vision flickered for a moment passing in and out of the mist. She gasped, "Ben! Ben! Ben! Ben!" She hhugged him tightly and then said, "Chiron! Violet! Where are James and Emma? Not to mention Sara!?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:21 pm

Ben grinned. "They're safely inside of the Labryinth." He said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:24 pm

"Safly and Labryth do not belong in the same sentence together!" Lilliana scowled rolling her eyes, "Wait, what happened?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:25 pm

"You're right but... When you woke up after you had fainted you forgot who I was and everything else. You were all girly and were acting like a freak..." Ben blushed.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:34 pm

Lilliana smacked him across the cheek and glared, "How dare you! I did not! I was blacked out that entire time! I just woke up!"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 7:32 pm

"Ask Violet. Ask Chiron." Ben said rubbing the spot he had been smacked.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:04 am

Lilliana turned to Violet with fury, "I was blacked out!"

Violet shook her head and laughed, "You were a complete and total bubble-head, plus you punched me in the jaw."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:08 am

"I thought you were intoxicated for a short while before I realized you were forgetting everything." Ben admitted fittling with his fingers and intwining the together then unintwining. He pulled a Yo-Yo out of his pocket and futtled with a knot that was in the middle of the string. The reason he was soing these things was he was worried. Worried that Lilly would now hate him.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:10 am

Lilliana shook her head and then sat down on the couch, rubbing her temples. "I promise I don't remember saying anything... I'm sorry if I said/did anything offensive... Sorry for smacking you sweetie."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:12 am

"You just said I was a stalker..." Ben said finishing the Yo-Yo and then rolling it back up. "You asked who I was and where you were. I said I was Ben Ravenwood... and then you nearly killed me."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:16 am

Lilliana shook her head, "I really am sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:18 am

Ben nodded and smiled "Now you know of a way to frighten me when you want me to get somewhere..." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 10:21 am

Lilliana smiled and then asked, "What exactly did I say?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 12:00 pm

"When you said I was a kidnapper I corrected you and said boyfriend and then you called me a perv. Then you said you would call the police and you ran over to a wall and started banging trying to bang it open." Ben said with a hint of laughter. "I'm just glad you're back to normal..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!   - An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE! - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- An Olympian Battlefield - Book 2 - A private RP for Ben and Lilly Only- PLEASE CLOSE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!
Page 29 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31  Next