RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~

Go down 
+3
kieran c:
Harvey
~ Tealeaf ~
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Becca!
One Special Member!

~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~   ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 10:39 am

(Thanks and Okay.)

TopazClaw ignored the tom and kept walking, she padded toward the forest, hoping for some food, her eyes were pitch black.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~   ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:55 am

" No.. I'm not. Any cat could do that." Forst-Eye snarled, amazed.
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~   ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:17 pm

Frostbite cought up with the she-cat and said"well hello to you i guess you dont like being a vampcat."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emberstar holwed in the shine of the m oon and started growing into 3/4 werecat. "THERE you see now that im and you are part werewolf."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~   ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:11 pm

Forst-Eye gasped.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~   ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:47 pm

Name: Bladeclaw
Description: Bladeclaw has a silvery-white colored pelt. He has grey eyes. Basically every is grey except he has cloud white markings. He has abnormaly large fangs.
Personality: Bladeclaw likes to fight; a lot. He likes to create sotries and just have fun. He is loyal to every clan-mate of his, and obeys his leaders every word. He can be very pushy and violent went he's angry, though.
Clan: Frost Coven
Other: I don't wanna do an intro
Power: Can form metal
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~   ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:49 pm

Topazclaw hissed and whirled around, "BACK OFF FROSTSTAR! I DON'T CARE IF YOU ARE MY LEADER!" She stalked away wanting to be alone.
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~   ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:06 pm

frostbite looked up and said "im not a leader im a med. cat at ans fine." frostbite stalked off to collect herbs.
~~~~~~~

"you see i am i werecat and soon you will to." emberstar said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~`

(kk sub added rp?)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~   ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:31 pm

Frost-Eye growled, and stalked off.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~   ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:35 pm

Topazclaw hissed and stalked off to a tree, she didn't care if she had made a mistake.
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~   ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:45 pm

frostbite grew herbs and gatherd them quickly and returned to camp.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Icestar yowled it was time for a coven meeting.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~   ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:46 pm

Topazclaw ignored the Clan meeting call and set up in a tree staring angliy at her paws.
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~   ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 8:49 pm

frostbite went out of his den to see what was going on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~   ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:08 pm

Icestar yowlled again seeing that none of her clanmates were coming exepet her brother.
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~   ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:10 pm

emberstar yowlled for his clanmates to come they needed to talk.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~   ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:10 pm

Topazclaw still didn't go, she hoped she would get in trouble, it would give her an excuse to get mad.
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~   ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:12 pm

seening that some of the new cats wernt coming she decided not to tell the clan who was going to the gathering. she then said "if you dont come you willl not go to the gathering and not see fire pack and not get to show off to them about how we have more cats then them." she yowlled
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~   ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:32 pm

Name: Lionclaw
Description: Pure white with a red tail tip and half of his right ear black. His eyes are a icy yellow. He has very sharp, black claws.
Personality: stubborn(red), can be kind(black), very snappy, but wise(White)
Clan: Frost Coven
Other: ...
Power: Wind
Back to top Go down
~ Tealeaf ~
RP Addicted
RP Addicted
~ Tealeaf ~

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~   ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:44 pm

(accepted i will add later.)
Back to top Go down
zkuroneko
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
zkuroneko

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~   ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 8:16 pm

Name:Zero
Kind:Vamp cat
Looks: golden cat with gray eyes.
Powers: Darkness, sky, water, ice
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~   ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 12:15 pm

Frost-Eye heard the leader yowl, and padded out to see what was wrong, he was a bit sarcastic, and didn't quite care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~   ~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ The Forest of Fire & Frost ~ A Vampcat & Werecat Rp ~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2