RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)

Go down 
+2
Lan Fan
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:54 pm

Stormbreeze looked curiously at the strange wolf, then finally said, "If it is the will of the stars, I guess there's no way getting around it."
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:58 pm

Tyto narrowed his hard pale blue eyes. "You can't escape your fate." he whispered cryptically. "What about the rest of you?" he demanded. "Will you stay?"
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:49 pm

Sarria flipped down from the rocky ledge she had readied herself apon and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:18 pm

[Thanks Socky, and I fixed the link]

Kia looked around crossly, her long violet and black tail held high, yet flicking back and forth with agitation. She scented other wolves nearby, to close to her little 'den' in the woods.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:03 pm

Stormbreeze shifted his gaze back to the red and white wolf. "So where is the camp?" he queried.

Last edited by Blue_Brawl_Freak on Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:29 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 8:02 pm

((Queered?! XD Queered means to spaz out! You're thinking of queried, I believe. :lol:))

Tyto met the wolf's steady gaze. "South-east." Realizing with a jolt that he was the only one of these wolves that was taught directions, he added smugly, "Follow me." and raced through the forest.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:30 am

Stormbreeze paused, puzzled by the wolf's wit, and quickly raced after him.

((What do you mean, queered? XD *shifty gaze*))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:50 am

((Oh, ya, ya, very clever. XD))
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:13 pm

Bladeclaws dashed behind the group, running quickly. She raced up next to Tyto, slowing her gait once she reached his side. Now she was traveling at the same speed as he was, and looked ahead. "Where are we going, exactly?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:20 pm

Tyto glanced sideways at the she-wolf who had raced up to meet him. "Camp." he growled dismissively. "Where else." It wasn't a question so much as it was a statement, and lowering his head, pushed onward. "....And here we are." Tyto stared proudly at his camp. Though he hadn't planned to make a pack in the first place, he'd already cleared old bader sets and dens out, replacing the nests with fresh moss.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:29 pm

Sarria skidded to a halt, and surveyed the camp. "Perfect." he blank eyes showed curiosity, and she lightly cantered in.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:34 pm

Tyto leapt to the top of the alpha den, which was a hill of stone. "I'm afraid I can't offer you anything to fill your bellies," he announced. "But we won't go hunting tonight. You hardly know the territory. We'll go hunting in the morning. Right now I want you all to get some sleep."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:37 pm

Sarria nodded. "My stomach beckons, but my mind pleads." She trotted in the direction of the dens, and selected a large den.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:42 pm

Tyto cocked his head at the wolfess's strange words. "She sure is a mystery," he mused, hopping down from the hill of stone and padding into his own den.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 12:58 pm

Sarria yawned, and laid at the back of the den. Her tensed muscles relaxed as she gazed out at the camp from her side.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:03 pm

((NEXT DAY))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:14 pm

Sarria brushed her front paw over her muzzle as she slept, a ray of sunshine gliding into her den.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Canine Role-Plays :: Magical Canine Packs-
Jump to: