RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)

Go down 
+2
Lan Fan
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:05 pm

Sarria stopped in her tracks when the howls turned to roars. The saw a flash of white somewhere a few feet away, and jumped up on a thick tree limb.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:07 pm

Tyto froze. He'd heard a rustle. However quiet a wolf could be, they couldn't escape his extraordinary senses.
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:17 pm

Sarria spotted the wolf, and he foot slipped off the slick branch, sending her bangles clatering to the ground. No.... her mind screamed.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:36 pm

The shaggy-furred wolf whipped around, growling. 3 glittering bangles shone by his paws. Looking up, pale blue eyes blazing, he saw a small she-wolf gripping the tree tightly with her claws. "Fancy that." He muttered. "Two intruders, mouse-lengths away from each other."
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:41 pm

Sarria jumped down, and clasped the bangles in her jaws. "My apologies, sir." she said, her blank eyes shimmered.
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:15 pm

They ascended further up the mountain, Roseclaw carefully walking behind Lawkyn. They were reaching a cave higher up, and could stop there to rest.

Lawkyn said, "Steady." Roseclaw had almost fallen down the cliff. How would he ever tell her that he loved her? "There's something up there," he said.

"I know," Roseclaw replied. As soon as she reached the top, she stepped in. "Nothing in here. We're free."
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:03 pm

Tyto curled his lip. "What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 6:29 pm

((Whoops, looks like I posted on the wrong RP. Sorry!))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:34 pm

(LOL! Btw, earlier on, Riolu, who is Swallow?)

Stormbreeze emerged from the shadows. He had pulled the wind so that he couldn't be smelled. "Well, smart guy, actually there's four intruders, That girl in the tree, that blue and red guy over there, you, and me." he said, growling. "Wait, this is your territory, so you're not an intruder. So there's three." he said, snapping his head back to meet the red and white wolf's gaze.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:14 pm

((Tsubame's name used to be Swallow, but I changed it.))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:17 pm

(Oh, okay, then sure they can be friends 👅 )
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:01 pm

"You know you really are a genius, aren't you?" Tyto's voice was smooth and pleasant, but his praise was tainted by a sneer. "If you really are as smart as you like to fantisize, you'll hight-tail it out of my territory." The white wolf lashed his tail. "But then, you aren't, so I might just have to chase you out myself."

((Lol I'm makin' it hard for them to join. :twisted: ))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:41 pm

"In case you hadn't noticed, you're setting yourself up for a battle- and the odds aren't looking too promising for you." Stormbreeze growled, narrowing his eyes. "Us three" he said, pausing and counting in his head, "won't have a big challenge defeating a so called 'pack' with one member." he spat.

Last edited by Blue_Brawl_Freak on Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 6:43 pm

Sarria had trotted off a few feet away, ready to join if needed. The white alpha didn't seem to be the vicious type, but she readied herself.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 6:50 pm

Tyto flexed his broad muscles, a spidery bolt of lightning suddenly ripping across the sky with his quick temper inflamed. "I'll take on all three of you." His pale blue eyes glowed and his pupils dissolved in the blue mist. Torrents of stinging rain swept down from the clouds. "I've swallowed things more intimidating than you, big guy." he retorted, the red marks on his shoulders and face growing brighter as the storm raged. Fury coiled like a thrashing snake in his stomach and chest, and he looked challengingly at the bold, stupid young wolf. "So, toughie, are you going to use that brain you obviously don't have and leave, or not?" Drawing himself up to full height, Tyto looked huge.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 6:52 pm

Sarria marveled at the white wolves' power, but smirked.
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:37 pm

"Oh yeah? Well then swallow me! Yeah! I'll show you, cause I go down... I go down bitter!" Stormbreeze challenged despratley. His powers were better than his insults, however. He howled loudly and the wind answered him with a howl of its own. The clouds were blown away by Stormbreeze's windy fury.
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:04 pm

Name: Kia
Font: ?
Already in pack?: Yuppers
Position wanted?: Normal
Personality (no unfolds): Kia is mysterious wolf that keeps her emotions well contained
Description: http://kesame.deviantart.com/art/Kymhira-90983635
Power: unknown
Other: Wears a teardrop bracelet

Last edited by Fallingleaf on Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:47 am

((Fallingleaf, Kia is accepted, but the link doesn't work. Edit it and put a space between the beginning of the link and the semi colon after description.))

Tyto grinned. "If you practice, you might be able to beat a day-old pup at insulting!" he called tauntingly, bracing himself against the young wolf's wind. A bolt of lightning struck from the sky and ignited a nearby pine tree. The tree erupted in flames, but Tyto quickly controlled his flammable temper and snuffed the fire.. Gritting his teeth and remembering Redriggan's words, Tyto managed to quiet the storm. "I'm starting a pack!" he howled. "Would you....like to join?"
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:54 pm

"Why should I?" Stormbreeze challenged, his eyes narrowing.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:10 pm

((LOL I was just thinking..."young wolf's wind" :lol: ))

Tyto met the wolf's challenging gaze steadily. "Do you have anywhere else to go?"
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:23 pm

Stormbreeze's eyes flashed with uncertianty. "I'd rather not fetch moss and crowfood for the likes of you, thanks. Not that I can't hunt!" he protested.

((Stormbreeze stalked away, breaking wind. "My bad..." he apologized to Tyto, blushing.))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:28 pm

((HAHAAAA!!))

Tyto leapt in front of the young wolf, curling his lip. "Now look, tough guy, you're in my territory, you all are, and apparently it's very convenient for you to miss my scent markers. So do you want to join my pack, or would you rather be hunted down until you're too tired to fight?"
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:54 pm

"Scent markers as just a bunch of pee on bushes!" protested Stormbreeze. "And what makes you think you're better than anyone else here?" He motioned with a sweep of his tail the wolves that surrounded him. "Why are you doing this?" he finally asked, his eyes now full of pure curiousity.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:48 pm

"I'm not challenging the alpha of the territory I'm standing on." he replied, then dipped his head. "You could call it the will of the stars that I am starting a pack..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next