RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~*Icicle Creek Pack*~ (Magical Wolf RP, duh)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnight*Wolf
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Midnight*Wolf

~*Icicle Creek Pack*~ (Magical Wolf RP, duh) Empty
PostSubject: ~*Icicle Creek Pack*~ (Magical Wolf RP, duh)   ~*Icicle Creek Pack*~ (Magical Wolf RP, duh) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 4:57 pm

~*Icicle Creek Pack*~
You hear the faint trickle of water. Snow is around you. The moon is full and casting light over the woods. The branches are coated in ice. As you walk you get closer to the water. You look to the moon and see many stars. A wind blows but it doesn’t chill you all the way to the bone. When you look back across the small river you see a pale figure. You can tell it’s a she by the silver outline from the moon. She bounds across the river her paws not getting wet. “Hello.” She says her voice velvety. You see her blue eyes and the light purple flecks on the rims of them. “Hello.” You say your voice strong. “I am Luna. The beta of Icicle pack.” You nod. Beside her comes another female. “Luna.” She says her voice as sweet as honey. “Yes?” Luna turns to look, “Lily-Shine.” She says honor in her voice and leaves you. The wolf known as Lily-Shine looks at you. Her pelt is pure silver in the moonlight, her violet eyes are welcoming but cold at the same time, and you see flecks of very light blue around the edges. “Welcome to Icicle Creek Pack.” She smiles to you. “You may join, or leave now.” She says and waits only a few minutes before leading you on. Not turning back to see if you follow.

So do you follow her??

Form:
Name:
Personality:
Powers (3):
Other:

Rules:
1. No god modeling
2. Try not to play other characters; I understand if you have to.
3. HAVE FUN!!!
4. Type 'Icicle Creek' after other

My forms:
Name: Lily-Shine (Lily)
Description: A bright silver pelt and brilliant brown eye on the left and a blue, blind eye on he right violet around the edges. She looks fragile but is very strong so don’t be deceived.
Personality: Sweet, kind, generous, strong willed, She will get her point across.
Powers (3): Because she is an Alpha she can acquire any power when she needs it but her normal are, Shape shifting, water and wind (water would include all forms of it.
Other: Her right front paw is a dirth grey, her right eye is blind

Name: Luna
Description: She has a light grey pelt that could almost be called white. Her eyes are an icy blue and have light purple flecks throughout them. She has a light cream strip down the center of her back.
Personality: Kind, caring, strong headed and hearted, calm
Powers (3): nature, sky, and invisibility
Other: She is Lily’s sister.

Name: Storm
Description: He has a night black pelt. His right front paw has a white splotch at the tip. He has golden eyes but around the center back flecks show. He has strong muscles that are easily seen.
Personality: Calm, laid back, cunning, protective.
Powers (3): mind reading, weather and strength
Other: none

Ranks:
Alphas:
Lily-Shine (Lily)-me & ??

Betas:
Luna-me & ??

Med. Wolf (2):
??
??

Warriors:

Male:
Storm-me
Star-Creek (Star)-Rand-om Vix-om
Tsubame-Riolu

Female:

Queens:
Lyki-Shiny Gengar

Pups:

Last edited by HowlThroughTheWind [Jor] on Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:46 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~*Icicle Creek Pack*~ (Magical Wolf RP, duh)   ~*Icicle Creek Pack*~ (Magical Wolf RP, duh) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:23 pm

Name: Star- creek (Star)
Description: He is pure white with silver stockings. He has yellow glitterish speckles and calm blue eyes. He is tall and swift. His left hind leg has some sort of writing on it, and his mate will get to find out.
Personality: loyal, wise, kind, doesn't like flattering wolves.
Powers (3): mind-reading, wind, ice
Other: 'Icicle Creek'
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ~*Icicle Creek Pack*~ (Magical Wolf RP, duh)   ~*Icicle Creek Pack*~ (Magical Wolf RP, duh) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:34 pm

Name: Tsubame
Description: ~*Icicle Creek Pack*~ (Magical Wolf RP, duh) Swallow
Personality: Tsubame is extremely hostile against enemies, but otherwise calm and caring towards his allies. However, he's a bit irresponsible and doesn't make decisions very well.
Rank: Also wants Alpha, but will let Star-creek have it if he wants to.
Powers (3): Can jump so high it's as if he can fly.
Other: Icicle Creek

Last edited by Riolu on Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ~*Icicle Creek Pack*~ (Magical Wolf RP, duh)   ~*Icicle Creek Pack*~ (Magical Wolf RP, duh) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:38 pm

((Beta is the same as "alpha" female, and the "alpha" is the male leader.

Name: Lyki

Description: A dark gray wolf with a white underbelly and paws. Her eyes shine amber, and her fangs are long.

Personality: Quick-thinking, Lyki can devise a strategy in a matter of minutes. She always considers the foe's weak points. However, she can be shy and doesn't like to lead. Very fierce and loyal, she does anything for her pack.

Rank: Queen (expecting three pups; however, in the RP, she doesn't know exactly that)

Powers (3):
A- If she bites someone, she can discharge electricity from her fangs.
B- Normally, she would be able to run very fast; however, the extra weight of her pups slows her down, so for now this power is limited.
C- When she sings, it can make her foes fall into a deep sleep.

Other: Icicle Creek

))
Back to top Go down
Midnight*Wolf
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Midnight*Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ~*Icicle Creek Pack*~ (Magical Wolf RP, duh)   ~*Icicle Creek Pack*~ (Magical Wolf RP, duh) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:23 am

(Huh?? in all/most of the RPs I make, there's Alpha male and Alpha female, like real packs in the wild and at the wild life center I worled at last summer, and there's a Beta male and a Beta female, who are like those 'Deputies' or whatever in ur guyses Warrior Cats RPs and junk)

(BTW, all excepted, I'll add u all to the list)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~*Icicle Creek Pack*~ (Magical Wolf RP, duh)   ~*Icicle Creek Pack*~ (Magical Wolf RP, duh) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:29 am

(rp anyone?)
Back to top Go down
Midnight*Wolf
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Midnight*Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ~*Icicle Creek Pack*~ (Magical Wolf RP, duh)   ~*Icicle Creek Pack*~ (Magical Wolf RP, duh) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:38 am

(Sure-diddy-sure-sure =D)

Lily-Shine: I padded out of my den and looked around
Luna: I came to sit by my sister
Storm: I went out for a walk in the woods

(U choose who u want to talk to =D)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~*Icicle Creek Pack*~ (Magical Wolf RP, duh)   ~*Icicle Creek Pack*~ (Magical Wolf RP, duh) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:42 am

Star: I padded around and spotted Lily-shine. I smiled and padded over.
Back to top Go down
Midnight*Wolf
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Midnight*Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ~*Icicle Creek Pack*~ (Magical Wolf RP, duh)   ~*Icicle Creek Pack*~ (Magical Wolf RP, duh) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:50 am

Lily-Shine: "Hello" I said, my tone as sweet as honey as I smile sweetly, my brown eye glimmered in the rising sun, while my blind blue eye just followed it

Luna: I sat, pretending to study the grass waving in the slight breeze

Lily-Shine: I flicked Luna slightly with the tip of my tail

Luna: I looked up emidietly, as if called "Oh, hello Star" she fake smiled, acting like she never saw him come over
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~*Icicle Creek Pack*~ (Magical Wolf RP, duh)   ~*Icicle Creek Pack*~ (Magical Wolf RP, duh) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:52 am

Star: I smiled, "Hello." I responded. 'How have you been"
Back to top Go down
Midnight*Wolf
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Midnight*Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ~*Icicle Creek Pack*~ (Magical Wolf RP, duh)   ~*Icicle Creek Pack*~ (Magical Wolf RP, duh) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:58 am

(just saying that if u don't wanna RP like this, like saying '*charries name: *what they did/said*' u don't have to, it's just the way I do it with more then 1 charrie, RP whatever way you want, but if you wanna do it like that, then great =D)

Luna: "Fine" Luna responded, almost to herself, probably thinking that he was just trying to get on Lily's good side

Lily-Shine: I shot a quick glance at my sister and responded with a sweet "Just wonderful, how about you?"
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~*Icicle Creek Pack*~ (Magical Wolf RP, duh)   ~*Icicle Creek Pack*~ (Magical Wolf RP, duh) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:59 am

(Its okay! I like it)

Star: I blushed. "same" I secertly watched Luna.
Back to top Go down
Midnight*Wolf
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Midnight*Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ~*Icicle Creek Pack*~ (Magical Wolf RP, duh)   ~*Icicle Creek Pack*~ (Magical Wolf RP, duh) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:03 am

(ok =D)

Lily-Shine: I nodded "Well I have to think about something..." I said glancing at my sister again, then at Star "...so I'll be in my den if I'm needed" and she padded away into her dark den with only a single crack on light in the center

Luna: "Bye sis" I whispered, and stated to scratch at the ground like I was drawing a picture
Back to top Go down
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

PostSubject: Re: ~*Icicle Creek Pack*~ (Magical Wolf RP, duh)   ~*Icicle Creek Pack*~ (Magical Wolf RP, duh) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:17 am

((I learned differently... I'm sure I'm remembering right, but I can't be too picky.))

Lyki padded up to the others. They weren't getting much done, but then again, wasn't anyone? "Can I go and hunt with a few others?" She asked, not wanting nothing to happen.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: ~*Icicle Creek Pack*~ (Magical Wolf RP, duh)   ~*Icicle Creek Pack*~ (Magical Wolf RP, duh) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:39 am

Star: I walked away.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: ~*Icicle Creek Pack*~ (Magical Wolf RP, duh)   ~*Icicle Creek Pack*~ (Magical Wolf RP, duh) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:56 am

At the end of a giant leap, Tsubame jumped into the space about five wolf-lengths from the others. He padded up and looked around. "Nothing for me to do?"
Back to top Go down
Midnight*Wolf
RP Fanatic
RP Fanatic
Midnight*Wolf

PostSubject: Re: ~*Icicle Creek Pack*~ (Magical Wolf RP, duh)   ~*Icicle Creek Pack*~ (Magical Wolf RP, duh) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:12 pm

Star: I looked up from my scratching in the dirt to look at them "Alright Lyki, I'll tell Lily" she smiled to her, "Nothing really, unless there's something you hink we need Tsubame" Star tilted her head to the side
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*Icicle Creek Pack*~ (Magical Wolf RP, duh)   ~*Icicle Creek Pack*~ (Magical Wolf RP, duh) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~*Icicle Creek Pack*~ (Magical Wolf RP, duh)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Canine Role-Plays :: Magical Canine Packs-
Jump to: