RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)

Go down 
+2
Lan Fan
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) Empty
PostSubject: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 3:08 pm

"I've tried my best, Redriggan." Tyto spoke in a low voice to a smokey grey wolf. "I know you have." The wolf replied, yellow eyes glowing with pride. "But there is a great evil coming." Tyto narrowed his dark blue eyes as the wolf went on. "A virus that will destroy everything in its path. The virus will ravage everything with savagery and death, with bloodlust and hunger." Tyto bristled.
"Is there nothing I can do?" the young wolf inquired, claws tearing at the grass beneath his paws.
"Form a pack to stop it." Redriggan replied simply.
"What? No! You remember what happened to me in my parents' pack? They turned against me! They betrayed me for their own safety!"
"Are you saying you wouldn't have done the same?"
Tyto averted his gaze with a subdued snarl. "I will never form a pack. They'll betray me, just like last time."
"You're afraid to do what's right. You're paranoid."
Tyto let out a howl of fury and launched himself at the wolf. "I won't let you call me a coward when the real coward is YOU!" But the white wolf was clawing at thin air. Redriggan had disappeared. Another howl of anguish and rage ripped itself from Tyto's throat. "I have to." he murmured. "For my own safety."

Not my best intro, in fact, it was crud compared to what I had earlier before I accidentally closed out of RPC. 😢

But....Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) Welcom10
This is the unnamed pack (don't call it that, but) led by Tyto.
Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) Okami_10
Name: Tyto
Font: Regular
Already in pack?: Gee, I don't know. X)
Position wanted?: Alpha Male...which he has...
Personality (no unfolds): He's a lot like Wolverine from the X Men. XD Watch a short clip to find out what Wolver's like.
Description: See pic
Power: Super senses (MEANING THE WIND DOESN'T MATTER *cough*), and depending on what mood he's in, the weather changes.

Rules:
*see my old wolf pack StormPack for rules*
*blah blah blah if you read blah this, take blah Other: out of the blah form blah blah*
*EXCEPT you are allowed to have jewelry, weird colors, and all that. :)*

FANCY PANTS FORM:

Name:
Already in pack?:
Position wanted?:
Personality (no unfolds):
Description:
Power:
Other:

Members:

Alpha Male: Tyto (Sockymonkey) *male*
Alpha Female: ;)
Beta(deputy):
Med. Wolf:
Warriors(I couldn't think of anything else to call them):
Bladeclaws (Shiny Gengar) *female*
Swallow (Riolu) *male*

Stormbreeze (Blue Brawl Freak) *male* :|
Queens:
Pups:
Elders:

Alpha female chance list:
Sarria Like a Star @ heaven
Bladeclaws Like a Star @ heaven

[img]Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) Untitl10[/img]
WOW. This turned out so blurry. Sorry. If you squint, you can kinda read the labels and key. "WOLF WAYS" are hunting trails and stuff like that.

Update: I'm really bad about putting up names on the members list, so don't go all crazy and try to murder me. :p
I'm starting a new system where every time a she-wolf impresses or makes Tyto happy(that'll take a lot of hard work :D) I'll add a star Like a Star @ heaven next to her name because I'm a guy and won't put hearts by 'em. :) AND I'm trying out a system where even the male wolves get lil pics by 'em. Every time a male wolf impresses or makes Tyto happy, I'll add a smiley to show Tyto's trust, starting from :silent: :| :) :o :P and ending at ☀ to show Tyto is comfortable around the wolf. Not too comfortable, because Tyto doesn't swing that way, if ya know what I mean.

Last edited by Sockymonkey on Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:43 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://monstersizedrps.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Lan Fan
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Lan Fan

Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 12:09 am

Name: Bladeclaws
Font: Garamond
Already in pack?: Yes
Position wanted?: Alpha female
Personality (no unfolds): Quiet most of the time, but can be friendly if approached. Usually, she's rash, but still prefers strategy over power. Bladeclaws is lazy but playful.
Description: A dark gray wolf with long fur and bright amber eyes. Her legs are long, allowing her to run fast.
Power: Speed
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:30 pm

Name: Tsubame
Font: Verdana
Already in pack?: No
Position wanted?: None
Personality: Tsubame can be a bit hyper at times, and he's rather ignorant, but he remembers things well to counterbalance that. Sometimes it seems like he's focusing, when something else is going on in his brain. He obeys anything rational from a wolf of higher rank than him, but other times he stands up for what he thinks is right and isn't afraid to speak his mind. He believes that there is no shame in losing a battle; the one who brags about winning it is the one who should be ashamed. He doesn't focus on what others say except if they're from a different pack; that's when he carefully analyzes what they say and attempts to percept lies, although this doesn't always succeed. He's a bit irresponsible but a well-rounded warrior nonetheless that looks up to other wolves and is friendly to all wolves of his pack. He attempts to solve problems with words and believes that anyone can like what they want without others worrying about them. He has a good sense of humor and likes to laugh with other wolves, never at them. During times of battle he tries his best and isn't afraid to challenge someone of a higher rank. Although he's not a medical wolf he likes helping the healer when he or she needs it. He's glad to help the elders and won't hesitate to help them clean their dens.
Description:Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) Swallow
Power: Can jump so high it's as if he's flying.

Last edited by Riolu on Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:49 pm

((Cool! You guys are accepted! And Riolu, you can use a pic. Just post the link. :)))
Back to top Go down
Otterwhisker
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Otterwhisker

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 10:44 pm

Name: Stormbreze
Font: black
Already in pack?: Nopers ]:)
Position wanted?: Warrior and maybe deputy
Personality (no unfolds): Tries to impress everyone but usally ends up making a fool of himself, but he still thinks he's awesome because everyone likes him for his funny mistakes.
Description:
Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) Bluewing_Wolf
Power: Wind
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:19 pm

^Is it okay if Stormbreeze is Swallow's friend or something? I just feel like [Stormbreeze] needs a friend :3
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 5:11 pm

((BBF! Accepted!))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:13 am

Name: Sarria
Font:

Freestyle Script

Already in pack?: No
Position wanted?: Alpha Female
Personality (no unfolds): DARN YOU!
Sarria is often Shy, never talking too much. She is clumsy every once-in-a-while, and has a weakness for young pups. She is extreemly kind, and is fond of Tyto. (HAPPY? XD)
Description: A dappled ginger female with silver bangles on her front paws. She has blank eyes that remain without emotion, giving her a kind and gentle exterior.
Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) 2hn2pfk
Power: Lunar (Mystic FullMoon orbs, you get it.)
Other: Did I miss anything?

Last edited by Egyptian Blankfeather on Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:28 am

((Yes. THE PERSONALITY! XD))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:30 am

-.-"

EDITING...
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:41 am

((Ecstatic, actually.
You're accepted. :o))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:45 am

(Finally... RP?)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:46 am

((Sure. One condition: you start.))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:46 am

((Sure. One condition: you start.))
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:47 am

((OH DARN IT!
CRUD MONKEYS AND FUDGE BUCKETSSSS!!!! I DOUBLE POSTED!!))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:51 am

HAHAHA!
__

Sarria padded lightlty through the dense forest of pines, scenting the air for any signs of wolven life.

Last edited by Egyptian Blankfeather on Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:08 am

((Ummm...I can't read it. The writing is too tiny.))
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:16 am

(Fixed it!)
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:24 am

((Thanks. Wolven? Okay!))

Tyto paused, lifting his muzzle to scent the air. He could smell another wolf, female, looking for a pack. Tyto bristled. Pack. The word made his blood boil.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:28 am

(Stop torchering me! I GOT BORED OK?! JK JK XD)

Sarria climbed up on a rock, then onto and cliff face for a better look. The land looked flourishing, but without wolves. She howled deeply, and admired the view.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:47 am

Tyto tensed when he heard a haunting howl, and, flexing his shoulders, returned the howl with a long, challenging melody of his own.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:52 am

Tsubame looked up from his rest. He had been laying there, underneath his favorite tree when he heard the howl. With a scratchy yell at the beginning, he howled long and loud back to the two that were already going on.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:54 am

Tyto froze when he heard another howl. Edged with a snarl, a second howl ripped itself from his throat. He sounded more like he was roaring, now, than howling.
Back to top Go down
Mad MOAI
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Mad MOAI

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:58 am

At the sound of another howl, Tsubame stopped. He wasn't afraid. He DID want to get back at the wolf for ruining his peace, but he decided to just let him slip... for now. His chin returned to his paws.
Back to top Go down
Ochre Pumpkin Pie
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Ochre Pumpkin Pie

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:01 pm

Tyto scented the air again. There was the second wolf. He remembered Redriggan's words, and bristled again. I have to. For the forest. He raced toward the second howler first, the red marks on his shaggy white fur blurring. He paused. With his enhanced wolf senses, he could hear, smell, and even see the wolf through the prickly pines.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)   Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Song of Storms-A Magical Wolf Pack (duh, that's why I put it in this section)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next