RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-+- The Alchemyst -+- Part 1 -+- De Ja Vu? -+- {A SEMI ELITE RP}

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

-+- The Alchemyst -+- Part 1 -+- De Ja Vu? -+- {A SEMI ELITE RP} - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: -+- The Alchemyst -+- Part 1 -+- De Ja Vu? -+- {A SEMI ELITE RP}   -+- The Alchemyst -+- Part 1 -+- De Ja Vu? -+- {A SEMI ELITE RP} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:47 pm

Roan walked down into the room. It had a large bed and a bookcase across from it that looked like it was filled with classics.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -+- The Alchemyst -+- Part 1 -+- De Ja Vu? -+- {A SEMI ELITE RP}   -+- The Alchemyst -+- Part 1 -+- De Ja Vu? -+- {A SEMI ELITE RP} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:48 pm

Annabelle slunk into the couch and closed her eyes.
~~~
Holly sat down and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -+- The Alchemyst -+- Part 1 -+- De Ja Vu? -+- {A SEMI ELITE RP}   -+- The Alchemyst -+- Part 1 -+- De Ja Vu? -+- {A SEMI ELITE RP} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:50 pm

Roan sat down on hisbed with a woren copy of 'The Jungle Book'
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -+- The Alchemyst -+- Part 1 -+- De Ja Vu? -+- {A SEMI ELITE RP}   -+- The Alchemyst -+- Part 1 -+- De Ja Vu? -+- {A SEMI ELITE RP} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:51 pm

Annabelle dozed off.
~~~
Holly looked around, childhood memorys coming back to her.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -+- The Alchemyst -+- Part 1 -+- De Ja Vu? -+- {A SEMI ELITE RP}   -+- The Alchemyst -+- Part 1 -+- De Ja Vu? -+- {A SEMI ELITE RP} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:55 pm

((Er- xD MORE ACTION NEEDEDxD))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -+- The Alchemyst -+- Part 1 -+- De Ja Vu? -+- {A SEMI ELITE RP}   -+- The Alchemyst -+- Part 1 -+- De Ja Vu? -+- {A SEMI ELITE RP} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:56 pm

(( LILY SNEAK IN! I dunno..))
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -+- The Alchemyst -+- Part 1 -+- De Ja Vu? -+- {A SEMI ELITE RP}   -+- The Alchemyst -+- Part 1 -+- De Ja Vu? -+- {A SEMI ELITE RP} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:57 pm

Lilly secretly went in through the back door ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -+- The Alchemyst -+- Part 1 -+- De Ja Vu? -+- {A SEMI ELITE RP}   -+- The Alchemyst -+- Part 1 -+- De Ja Vu? -+- {A SEMI ELITE RP} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:59 pm

Holly looked around, and saw Lily. " What the..?" Holly gasped, and then relized who it was. " Annabelle!" Holly shouted.
~~~
Annabelle awoke with a start. She saw Lily. " Great!" Annabelle muttered. She stood up, ready to attack.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -+- The Alchemyst -+- Part 1 -+- De Ja Vu? -+- {A SEMI ELITE RP}   -+- The Alchemyst -+- Part 1 -+- De Ja Vu? -+- {A SEMI ELITE RP} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:00 am

Lilly shot a ball of aura at Annabelle knowing that Holly was normal.

Roan ran out of his room andsaw Lilly he got ready to strike.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -+- The Alchemyst -+- Part 1 -+- De Ja Vu? -+- {A SEMI ELITE RP}   -+- The Alchemyst -+- Part 1 -+- De Ja Vu? -+- {A SEMI ELITE RP} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:03 am

Annabelle dodged, and shot a ball out engery back at her.
~~~
Holly grinned, " Finally, something interesting!" Holly said, she spun around, and kicked Lily under the legs, near her feet.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -+- The Alchemyst -+- Part 1 -+- De Ja Vu? -+- {A SEMI ELITE RP}   -+- The Alchemyst -+- Part 1 -+- De Ja Vu? -+- {A SEMI ELITE RP} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:08 am

Lilly fell onher face. Her nose bleeding. She shot up and shot an aura ball at Annabelle.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -+- The Alchemyst -+- Part 1 -+- De Ja Vu? -+- {A SEMI ELITE RP}   -+- The Alchemyst -+- Part 1 -+- De Ja Vu? -+- {A SEMI ELITE RP} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:09 am

Annabelle didn't have time to react, except for moving her head, which the ball didn't hit her and hit the wall.
~~~
Holly grinned.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -+- The Alchemyst -+- Part 1 -+- De Ja Vu? -+- {A SEMI ELITE RP}   -+- The Alchemyst -+- Part 1 -+- De Ja Vu? -+- {A SEMI ELITE RP} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:11 am

The wall had a hole in it where the ball had hit. Lilly cursed under her breathand shot one at Annabelle's gut.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -+- The Alchemyst -+- Part 1 -+- De Ja Vu? -+- {A SEMI ELITE RP}   -+- The Alchemyst -+- Part 1 -+- De Ja Vu? -+- {A SEMI ELITE RP} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:13 am

Annabelle jumped to the ground, the ball stinging her hair as it flew by. She sent a ball of purple at Lily.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -+- The Alchemyst -+- Part 1 -+- De Ja Vu? -+- {A SEMI ELITE RP}   -+- The Alchemyst -+- Part 1 -+- De Ja Vu? -+- {A SEMI ELITE RP} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:14 am

((Talented at the art of dodging xD ))

Lilly didged it and made her Aura into a blazing dragon and commanded it to attack Annabelle.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -+- The Alchemyst -+- Part 1 -+- De Ja Vu? -+- {A SEMI ELITE RP}   -+- The Alchemyst -+- Part 1 -+- De Ja Vu? -+- {A SEMI ELITE RP} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:17 am

( Yeah. XD RUNNING ALL HER LIFE ALRIGHT! XD)

Annabelle panted, though she was immortal, she got tired, some times. She dropped the Codex, then it all happened in slow motion.. It fell to the ground, she gasped. She tried to grab it but lost it, managing to rip away the last few pages.

(Lily didn't notice that she ripped the pages, only that she dropped the Codex.)
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -+- The Alchemyst -+- Part 1 -+- De Ja Vu? -+- {A SEMI ELITE RP}   -+- The Alchemyst -+- Part 1 -+- De Ja Vu? -+- {A SEMI ELITE RP} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:22 am

Lilly quickley grabbed the book not noticing she ripped a few pages out. She ran out of the house laughing.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -+- The Alchemyst -+- Part 1 -+- De Ja Vu? -+- {A SEMI ELITE RP}   -+- The Alchemyst -+- Part 1 -+- De Ja Vu? -+- {A SEMI ELITE RP} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:23 am

Annabelle's eyes went wide. " T-the C-codex." Annabelle stuttered. She sank too her knees. " Da ja vu." She muttered. Her father, Nicholas Flamel had the same thing happen to him.
~~~
Holly looked at her friend sadly, and saw the last ripped pages. " You ripped the pages out?" Holly asked, and Annabelle nodded.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -+- The Alchemyst -+- Part 1 -+- De Ja Vu? -+- {A SEMI ELITE RP}   -+- The Alchemyst -+- Part 1 -+- De Ja Vu? -+- {A SEMI ELITE RP} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:27 am

Roan looked at the pages and nodded.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -+- The Alchemyst -+- Part 1 -+- De Ja Vu? -+- {A SEMI ELITE RP}   -+- The Alchemyst -+- Part 1 -+- De Ja Vu? -+- {A SEMI ELITE RP} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:28 am

Annabelle buried her hands in her face, " How'll we get it back?" She moaned.
~~~
Holly had one of thoughs, realy rare, idea sparks. " We gather some other kids like Roan and.. Fight against Lily and them." Holly suggested.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -+- The Alchemyst -+- Part 1 -+- De Ja Vu? -+- {A SEMI ELITE RP}   -+- The Alchemyst -+- Part 1 -+- De Ja Vu? -+- {A SEMI ELITE RP} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:21 pm

Roan shrugged his shoulder's "Lilly won't be stupid though... She might gather people too."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -+- The Alchemyst -+- Part 1 -+- De Ja Vu? -+- {A SEMI ELITE RP}   -+- The Alchemyst -+- Part 1 -+- De Ja Vu? -+- {A SEMI ELITE RP} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 12:34 pm

Annabelle looked at both of them. " You don't get it, do you?" Annabelle asked.
~~~
Holly looked at her, " Get what?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -+- The Alchemyst -+- Part 1 -+- De Ja Vu? -+- {A SEMI ELITE RP}   -+- The Alchemyst -+- Part 1 -+- De Ja Vu? -+- {A SEMI ELITE RP} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 7:17 pm

Roan shrugged, "I don't know... It depends what you are talking about..."
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: -+- The Alchemyst -+- Part 1 -+- De Ja Vu? -+- {A SEMI ELITE RP}   -+- The Alchemyst -+- Part 1 -+- De Ja Vu? -+- {A SEMI ELITE RP} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:29 pm

" I'm immortal because of that book.. I have to renew the potion every month.. To stay alive." Annabelle moaned.
Back to top Go down
Jay
They're over 9000!
Jay

PostSubject: Re: -+- The Alchemyst -+- Part 1 -+- De Ja Vu? -+- {A SEMI ELITE RP}   -+- The Alchemyst -+- Part 1 -+- De Ja Vu? -+- {A SEMI ELITE RP} - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 8:31 pm

"Wait, then what are the peices of paper in your hand?" Roan asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -+- The Alchemyst -+- Part 1 -+- De Ja Vu? -+- {A SEMI ELITE RP}   -+- The Alchemyst -+- Part 1 -+- De Ja Vu? -+- {A SEMI ELITE RP} - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-+- The Alchemyst -+- Part 1 -+- De Ja Vu? -+- {A SEMI ELITE RP}
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next