RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,

Go down 
+9
Emmett
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Shadow Cullen
kieran c:
A Christmas Star
Akeria
Suburbia
Becca!
Mistyy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:52 pm

(Ooooh! Cool! And that's funny, because my charrie, Mai, is Japenese!!)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:57 pm

Runa smiled and went over to it. She hopped in the passenger side and bukled up.

((So we can be safe!))
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 4:59 pm

(LOL!)

Jake jumped into the driver's seat and put his seatbelt on. Then he started the car, "Where are we going?"

(RP, Suburb??)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:00 pm

"I thought the movies," Runa said, "What are we going to see?"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:02 pm

"Yah, that's what I meant, what are we going to see," Jake chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:07 pm

"Oh," Runa said feeling dumb, "What is on right now?"
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:08 pm

Jake thought for a second, "Hmm... Twilight, Bolt, and some Christmas an adult movies!" he said.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:09 pm

"Hmm, You can choose," Runa said.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:12 pm

Jake shrugged, "Twilight?" he started to drive to the theatre.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:13 pm

"Sure..." Runa said. She sighed and leaned back, "So..." She asked wanting to start a converstion.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:15 pm

Jake smiled and glanced at her, than looked back at the rode, "You're pretty cute, y'know..."
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:19 pm

Runa blushed, "Really?" She shooke her head, he probably told all the girls that.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:21 pm

Full name: Seth George
Grade: 12
Looks: Tall, with ashy-blonde hair. He is muscular and lanky, but can run fast (rawr)
Personality: WILL UNFOLD *tee hee*
Sports: Wrestling
Crush: Doesn't have on yet.
BF/GF: Not yet
Other: Uh.... idk. He's the eldest of four.

Full name: Regina George
Grade: 11
Looks: Tall, with blonde hair that cuts at her shoulder. Her eyes are a dark blue color and she has a gorgeous smile
Personality: Mean-spirited. She will pretend to be nice, but then use you to gain info about those who she doesn't like
Sports: Cheerleading at football games
Crush: Uh... idk. Doesn't have one.
BF/GF: Nope
Other: She's the second eldest

Full name: Jack George
Grade: 10th
Looks: Tall, blond hair... yada yada... same as above
Personality: WILL UNFOLD *XD*
Sports: Soccer, Football, Hockey, and LaX
Crush: Nope
BF/GF: Nope
Other: Uh..... second youngest?

Full name: Siobhan [Sha-von] George
Grade: 9
Looks: Short, with long, brown hair and side bangs, and dark brown-almost black-eyes.
Personality: Being different from all three of her siblings, she gets made fun of, but she doesn't care. WILL UNFOLD
Sports: Dancing
Crush: Not yet
BF/GF: Not yet
Other: Youngest in the George Family.
Back to top Go down
http://akeriasharing.forumotion.com
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:24 pm

"Come on Siobhan!!!" Regina screamed at her younger sister. She flipped her blonde hair over her right shoulder impatiently.
"Chill Regina." Seth said, jumping into the front seat of his car.
"Shotgun!" Jack shrieked, jumping into the seat next to Seth.
Siobhan ran out of the house carrying her bags. "Sorry!!" She said, getting into the backseat next to her sister.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:26 pm

Jake nodded, "It's true! You're really cute and the most realistic girl I've ever met!" he grinned.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:28 pm

(Where are they going? No school today, it's Sunday. Accepted, BTW, and that's strange, my friend's middle name is Siobhan and she pronounces it Shavon and I've never heard it anywere but from her!)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:29 pm

Runa blushed, "Thanks. There's the movie theater."

Antionette was walking on the street wondering what she would do on this Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:31 pm

Jake turned into the parking lot and parked, than turned the car off and got out.

Melody rolled her eyes as she waited for Mai, "HURRY UP, I WANNA GET TO THAT SHOE SALE!"

Mai ran out and jumped in the convirtable, "She sale?! LETS GO!!"
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:33 pm

Runa smiled and got out of the truck. She walked over to Jake and stood beside him waiting to go inside.
Back to top Go down
Mistyy
One Special Member!
Mistyy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:35 pm

Jake closed the dorrs and lead the way inside, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:35 pm

((Oh, I know. Their parents went from their old house to the new one they live in the day before, and they're following behind. And BTW, my name is Siobhan. Lol! I mean my actual name.... XD I've never heard of anyone else having the same name, except when it was in Breaking Dawn. Lol!))

Siobhan saw a young girl, maybe her age, walking down the street. She looked friendly enough.
"This is what we left our house in Seattle for? Are you serious?" Regina complained. She groaned, grabbing her bags and heading into the house, angrily slamming the door.
Siobhan rolled her eyes as the rest of her siblings headed into their new house. She walked up to the girl. "Hi." She said shyly.
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:37 pm

Antionette turned around, "Oh hey!" She said smiling, "Are you new here?"

Runa smiled and walked inside, "We better get the tickets."
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:37 pm

Kerai looked behind him, seeing Jake and Runa. "Hey, people!" He said, waving. "What movie are you seeing?" Kerai asked.
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:38 pm

"Yeah." Siobhan said. "My entire family just moved here from Seattle. She bit her lip. I have three siblings." She sighed. "I'm the youngest."
Back to top Go down
Akeria
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Akeria

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:39 pm

((Hey, Misty, can Mealody and Jack RP?))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,   Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:.  Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;, - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cherry Blossom HighSchool .:Montana!:. Part One- ,;Jake's Juliet;,
Page 2 of 39Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Next