RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||

Go down 
+13
StarCatcher
Ω ViolentSong Ω
*//Jaidis|Myestar-:-
NeWmS <3
Frost
Economy
Peachfrost
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Renna Longshadow
Blank's Toucan
Suburbia
❝ lauren ❞
Raynari
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

[REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 8:14 pm

((So a I, Alleyc- I mean Wintersong))
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

[REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 8:35 pm

NAME: Frostwhisper
DESCRiPTION: Silver base coat with white tints throughout her pelt, and sparkles like snow in the moonlight. Frosty blue eyes and a slightly lame leg, which she limps on often.
PERSONALiTY: Headstrong, smart, loyal, sort of shy at times.
HiSTORY: As a young wolf in her old pack, she was accused of being a disloyal member,
RANK: I thought we weren't supposed to ask? So...I'll change it to RANK WANTED: Medicine Wolf
OTHER: Zaiin's realm
MATE: Not yet.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 9:50 pm

OCC:// Accepted Catza?
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:31 pm

[RP anyone?]
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:35 pm

OCC:// I can RP.
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:39 pm

[Cool! Who do ya have?]
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:13 pm

OCC:// Just Saqqara Roan and Braiin.
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:46 am

((May I rp to?))
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:18 am

OCC:// Yes, but your gone xDD
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:39 pm

(Oh! I'm on now. Please rp?

I hav'nt even started yet xD)
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:05 pm

((I'll come back))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:52 pm

(I'll rp with anyone! wait...... when I'm done with xxxspottedleafxxx)
[Just reserve! XD]
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 6:14 pm

Aquaara woke up to brilliant morning, a shaft of sunlight shining on her navy coat. She yawned, and padded out- grabbing a caribou big enough for two she headed for the elder's den.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 6:35 pm

Saqqara watched the morning colors light up the sky from the long night. She'd spent the dark hours fighting dreams of what could only be Xaiinn. The alpha sighed, not wanting to bother Braiin.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 6:38 pm

Aquaara dropped it right outside his den, and poked her head in. "Rise and shining- Briian."
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 6:42 pm

The brute did not move for a long moment, then his chest began to rise and fall in short breaths. Braiin strugled to his paws, then blinked his eyes to see the wolf, half expecting it to be the alpha herself; but it was Aquaara. " Morning." He said, flicking his ears toward her.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:11 pm

Aquaara smiled. "Hungry? I went hunting last night after you fell asleep."
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:42 pm

Šäqqärä Roän wrote:
OCC:// Accepted Catza?

[Yup, its Catza. And thanks!]
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:58 pm

OCC:// I still like your avatar :) Wanna RP (do you want me to call you Frost or Cat?)?
Back to top Go down
Frost
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:00 pm

[Don't matta. :) Either is fine.]

[And YES! I wanna RP.]
Back to top Go down
NeWmS <3
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
NeWmS <3

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:12 pm

Heya, Wolf...you're gonna need to help Newms understand the finer parts of your RP. :P

Zaiin's realm

NAME: Stevallar

DESCRiPTION: The top of Stevallar's head is a dark, charcoal gray as is her back and the top of her tail. The rest of Stevallar's body - legs, torso and bottom of tail and muzzle - is white. She has one thin black stripe running from her nose, down her back to her tail tip. Stevallar's most interesting feature however, is her wide blue eyes.
PERSONALiTY: Stevallar is a personable wolf, who'll talk to pretty much anyone. Of course, that tends to backfire since very few wolves like talking to Stevallar if the manage to unleash her bad side.
HiSTORY: Stevallar has a had a full life. She is Whispersong of Sunrise Pack's favoriet cousin. After Whisper was carried off by the tornado, she went out to search for her little cousin. She met up with two she-wolves who had a pack of their own. After it was destroyed, she left the Pack and travelled until she found Zaiin.
OTHER: Nada mas.
MATE : Not her top priority.

NAME: Great White
DESCRiPTION: Great white is similar to Stevallar's design, except he doesn't have the black stripe, and his eyes are black, not blue. Great White is a big, bulky creature unlike Stevallar's lithe form. He wears a jagged shark tooth on a thin cord around his neck.
PERSONALiTY: Great White is sometimes judged too early. He may appear ferocious, but Great White isn't a hostile wolf. Quite the contrary, as Great White is a big flirt. (Hee hee.)
HiSTORY: Great White and his friend Weasel have always traveled from Pack to Pack, causing mischief and stealing the hearts of she-wolves everywhere. [Well, GW at least.] They've never had a permanent home, but lets see how they fare in Zaiin.
OTHER: As you mighta guessed, he has a good friend named Weasel.
MATE: Perhaps. But that would take all the fun out of life.

NAME: Weasel

DESCRiPTION: Weasel is a.....weasel-like wolf. He has short legs, and a scrawny body. Weasel's muzzle is shorter and more sharpened than normal. His fur is thick and chesnut brown, with a few scars on his forepaws.
PERSONALiTY: Weasel, as you may have concurred, is a sneaky wolf. He was usually the brains behind him and GW's tricks, and is very observant. Although he's not a great fighter, Weasel's great to have in battles because of his stragies.
HiSTORY: Look at GW's.
OTHER: Nada mas.
MATE: He's so busy keeping all the other wolves in check, do you think he has time for a family?!
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:30 pm

OCC:// Sorry Cat, I had to leave, and mother wouldn't let me say bye.

Newms-- No worries :) All it is is a bunch of fancy talk xDD All there is is another 'bad' pack out there.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 4:15 pm

(Pa-lease, someone rp? XD I always miss everything when I'ma at school :C )
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:06 pm

[Rp anyone?]
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:29 pm

(Oh yes, and here is the female character I was planning.)

NAME: Falian Lithe

DESCRiPTION: A chestnut brown main coat, with icey blue eyes. Ears are longish and soft, with a white splotch at the tip, surrounding a small turqouise spot. the white gets thinner towards the bottom of the ears, turning to white speckles. A
White patch surrounds each eye,and follows towards the underchin. White tiped tail. Left front paw has a very thin, hardly visible turqoise ring-like patch on ankle , ceperating the chesnut fur from the rest of the paw, which is white. Both hind legs have a turqouise ring-like patch around them.Very pretty.
PERSONALiTY:Kind, soft, outspoken.Likes to collect various berries and pebbles.
HiSTORY:Mother was the previous medicine wolf, and father was a well respected fighter. Both are now dead, mother from age, father after a battle.
OTHER:Zaiine rules
MATE:Wanted. She desires pups, and a companion.

Picture-[REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 4 10qfnsg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next