RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||

Go down 
+13
StarCatcher
Ω ViolentSong Ω
*//Jaidis|Myestar-:-
NeWmS <3
Frost
Economy
Peachfrost
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Renna Longshadow
Blank's Toucan
Suburbia
❝ lauren ❞
Raynari
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

[REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:30 pm

((They're out in the forest))
Miora thought. "I know a few places where rabbits shelter. Want to check there? Or do you feel like going after something bigger?" She asked, her blue eyes sparkling in anticipation of hunting.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

[REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:33 pm

OCC:// Who's in the forest? My wolves are in Home Clearing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:33 pm

(huh? oh well. *.*)

"Lets go there. where the rabbits shelter." He determined. He started paddeding away looking back every now an then.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:37 pm

((Oh, sorry I thought they were out...))
Miora nodded and padded ahead of Taramie, licking her lips as if she could already taste her prey. She broke into a run and rushed towards the familiar place. "Come on then!" She yipped happily.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:38 pm

OCC:// See you guys later;
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:39 pm

Aquaara padded into Briian's den. "Ah, I can remember when I was an aprentice, back in the day you were Alpha. Now Saqqara has taken the roll, hopefully we can replenish the pack." she said, kissing his ear.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:40 pm

"hey!" He laughed and ran after her. He smiled to himself thinking of prey. "Come on!" He called, and raced in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:42 pm

Miora was surprised when Taramie passed her, but she pushed herself faster and ran beside him. "Oh no you don't!" She yipped playfully, nipping his ear.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:44 pm

Braiin cocked his head. " Beta." He rasped, " Wiryn was alpha; I was his beta male." He corrected, but in a kind tone. " I faintly remember the day your mother gave birth to your litter. Oh Wiryn was so happy to have pups among the pack." The black brute rested his head on his grey paws, waiting for the young she-wolf to continue.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:45 pm

taramie halted to a stop. "Nice try" He laughed. "Well, here we are!" taramie sniffed and caught a sudden smell of rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:46 pm

Aquaara nodded. "Joyous wolves, they were. Happy, energetic, oh, sad to see them leave us. Maybe if we get lucky Saqqara will find a mate, hmm?" she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:48 pm

Miora slid to a stop and scented the air. Immediately she caught the scent of rabbit.
"There's one!" She whispered, spotting one not far away, as it looked around for the cause of all the commotion.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:49 pm

" Aye, all in good time though. Saqqara knows her duty to Zaiinn, she will not give up." Braiin nodded with a smile while thinking of the young alpha.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:51 pm

"I got one to." Whispered Taramie. The brute got into postion and pouced "ahhgh!" He yipped and swipped the prey and killed it. "got it." He muffed with the rabbit in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:55 pm

Aquaara agreed,and placed the finished caribou outside the den. "Now you just get some sleep, all is well, new wolves will come." she whispered, leaving the moonlit den.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:57 pm

Miora leaped forwards suddenly and grabbed the rabbit's neck, killing it instantly.
She turned back to Tamarie with it hanging limply from her jaws.
"Nice catch." She commented around the prey, nodding to his rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:58 pm

((Sorry, g2g))
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:02 pm

Braiin nodded and fell easily asleep, curling tight to keep his body heat up.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:03 pm

[o.k I'll do one still]

Taramie dug a hole and buried his rabbit to pick up later. "Well, thank you. You too!" He commented. as the brute sniffed, this time he caught a staler smell of hawk. Hmmmm He thought.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:48 pm

(Oh man! You never replied to my last post, waaaay back on page, like...4 or somthing xD I thought it was funny...
anyhow, rp?)
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:53 pm

OCC:// I can RP.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:54 pm

OCC:// Never mind, I must go.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:57 pm

( :C )
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:58 pm

((I'm sorta confused about the story right now, but I'm confused about everything rigt now))
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 8:05 pm

(Your confused? I just got on and I find that I missed 4 pages! xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next