RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||

Go down 
+13
StarCatcher
Ω ViolentSong Ω
*//Jaidis|Myestar-:-
NeWmS <3
Frost
Economy
Peachfrost
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Renna Longshadow
Blank's Toucan
Suburbia
❝ lauren ❞
Raynari
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

[REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:51 pm

(hmmmm....I can't deside. You pick ^^)
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

[REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:51 pm

Aquaara smiled. "Yes, it has been a while since Briian hs ome to these parts, Saqqara."
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:52 pm

OCC:// I don't mind :) Taiyo can be passing by me and Mewtwo and stay :]
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:55 pm

Saqqara seemed frozen for a long time; she had known wolves would learn of Braiin, but how could they know of her? She'd been dumped not even a moon after her birth. " I see." She replied in return, then nodded her head for Braiin to come down.

The black brute stood, and made his way down the mountain side toward the alpha and she-wolf. " Greeting s Aquaara; good to see you again." He dipped his head.
Back to top Go down
Blank's Toucan
One Special Member!
Blank's Toucan

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:00 pm

Aquaara dipped her head in agreement. "I see you've managed to raise yourself a new Alpha."
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:05 pm

(Alright then n-n)

Taiyo shifted his way down a steep, grassy hillside. At one point he lost his footing and tripped, sliding down the side of the hill, sending dead leaves and dust up behind him. He tumbled clumsily to the bottom, and landed on his neck. "Gah..." he pulled himself up, and shook out his shadowy fur. Then he realised he was interuppting somthing. "Er..my apoligies..." he said, blinking embarassedly, and slowly shuffled out of the way.

( There. I had him drop in. C: )

Last edited by .*.Wintersong.*. on Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Economy
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:38 pm

( Rp anyone? )
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:09 pm

[RP anyone?]
Back to top Go down
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:10 pm

((here))

Strange, Ainoko thought. "I remember you," Ainoko said, looking at Saqqara.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:43 pm

((I'll rp with whoever, and could Miora already be in the pack?))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:44 pm

[rp?]
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:55 pm

((Me? Sure.))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:57 pm

[you start, I have Taramie]
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:05 pm

Miora stretched and yawned. She had enjoyed a peaceful nap in a patch of sunlight.
She looked around the (camp? Den area? whateves. lol). She spotted Taramie not to far away, so she decided to go talk to him.
"Morning Taramie." She barked, padding over.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:08 pm

"Hi" he replied. he turned to face the she-wolf(or whatever.). "How are you Miora?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:11 pm

Miora sat beside the other wolf, and flicked a bug away from her ear.
"Fine, have you seen the alpha today?"

((I forgot her name and am too lazy to go back and check. XD))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:15 pm

"Saqqara? Nope, haven't seen her latley. Why?" He barked. Well, I haven't seen many wolves at all" He murmered to himself. Why? He thought.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:17 pm

((Saqqara, right))
Miora laid down. "I wonder if she's gone off to find more wolves. She mentioned something about that yesterday." She sighed. And I wanted to go. She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:18 pm

Saqqara Roan stepped back, " No...Braiin only met me here; Wild Essha told me to cross back into Zaiinn." She rasped.

Braiin nodded; " Yes, I found Saqqara at Yeria and Wiyrn's old den." He coughed, his shoulders lowered.

OCC:// I have to go now; sorry, I will be back though.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:18 pm

OCC:// Is anyone still here?
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:20 pm

((me is!))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:21 pm

"oh. well, would you like to go hunting with me?" He shyly whispered. " The pile is gone. " He added, while looking back at it.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:23 pm

Miora smiled. "Sure." She stood up, and stretched again. "Where do you want to go?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:25 pm

"Hmmm... wait there's Saqqara. "ask her what you want before we leave. He called. "And, you decided where to go." He finished.
Back to top Go down
Raynari
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
Raynari

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 5:27 pm

The alpha she-wolf turned toward the Home Clearing, quite ready for a break from the harsh Artic Cold. " Well, if we are through here, I would like to take you to our home." Saqqara Roan said, gesturing toward Briian with her tail.

Braiin nodded in agreement. "Yes, it would be nice to be home for awhile." He yawned, the moon eliminated the grey hairs on his muzzle.

Saqqara pushed against the black brute to keep him warm; " I'm sorry to leave you so soon, but I must get my advisor home." She pushed him gently to get Braiin moving, who trotted forwar

Later -

Saqqara left Braiin in his den with a still-fresh caribou to chew on. She sighed, wishing she could learn more about Xiiann from the elder, but he was to old and cold to do so now. The grey-black she wolf pawed toward her own den, flicking her ears to keep nasty nats away from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||   [REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play|| - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[REMOVE ME PLEASE] Zaiinn .... Book I: The Return of the Leader || Semi-Elite Wolf Role-Play||
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next