RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*

Go down 
+13
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
nolongeravailible(alwein)
Blank's Toucan
Suburbia
Harvey
gatorgirlchamps
Jєt
Becca!
kieran c:
Renna Longshadow
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Peachfrost
❝ lauren ❞
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* Empty
PostSubject: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:51 pm

if you are not on the list pm your form to me!

You are walking along, horribly frighted. Your former clan, Skyclan was wiped out by a pack of nasty dogs and twolegs, and you are the only surviver.Then after all that, a strange bluish-gray cat comes out of behind a bush. "Hello, she says, looking at you in a, well, different way. "I'm Moonstar. Leader of Leafclan". You say "hi. I was a cat of Skyclan, until the wipe out." Moonstar is answerless. Suddenly she says " I was good friends with Thunderstar. You should be familar with our lands. Would you like to join Leafclan? We don't have many cats either. We are quiet bigger these days. But still, we are trying to expand that, so would you like to join?

Do you join?

RULES!

1. No blood or gore
2. No bad language
3.No fighting outside of RP
4.Use {} or [] or () when out of charecter
5.Only medcine cats have powers. they get them at the moonpool
6. You can become mates with another cat after 1 week,same with kits
7. Kits can be born 4 days after pregnecey
8.Use full sentences
9. Type: I pledge of rules of Leafclan. In your form
10. Please only have up to 9 cats here.
11.RP in 3rd person only!!
12.PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES
13. Most important--HAVE A BLAST!
14.Every 500-750 posts, a new part starts
15. please no chatspeak!

FORM

Name-
Gender-
Age(In moons)-
Description-
Personality-
Other-
Rank-

Cats Of Leafclan

leader-Moonstar( Vixenly awsome!)
lifes left: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9

deputy- Stormpelt(Vixenly awsome!)

medcine cat- none

alpha male-Foxfur(user in warriors area)
alpha female-is decided

betas

pair 1-none
pair 2-none

Warriors-

Foxfur(Vixenly awsome!)(alpha male)
Autumsong(Autumnsong)
Moonbreeze(xxxspottedleafxxx)
Lizardstripe(xxxspottedleafxxx)
Like a Star @ heaven Whisperheart(Horsey Cullen)
Redfoot(Horsey Cullen)
Stormheart(Isabella)
Violetmist(Someonespecial)
Honeycomb(Vixenly awsome!)
Eaglefeather([Pumpkin_Pie])
Hopetail(Gatergirlchamps)
Rosefrost([pumpkin_pie])
Sandstorm(Mewtwo)
Stonefeather(Vixenly awsome!)
Hawkclaw(T.w.i.l.i.g.h.t)
Nightheart~ adoptive mother of twilightkit(T.w.i.l.i.g.h.t)
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Frostfur(Jet(dasher))
Sharpfang(Muffintop!)
Goldflight(GriffenGrphon)

apprentices-
Branchpaw(Vixenly awsome!)
mentor: Autumsong
Harvestpaw(ElliotRichards2[Harvest])
mentor: Stormpelt

kits-
Pebblekit(Vixenly awsome!)
Bonekit(777surburbia777)
twilightkit~was orphan(T.w.i.l.i.g.h.t)
Amberkit(spottedleaf)

orhan kits-

elders-

Nursing queens

queens-

Silverpelt(Muffintop!)~carrying- 1 day left

in our hearts(died)-

Loners-

Hawkfire(Hawkfire)

****Me, Vixenly awsome!, will be added more cats i make, and yes i will not go over 9.**** So far i have 7 cats, Moonstar,Stormpelt,Foxfur,Pebblekit,Honeycomb,Stonefeather, and Branchpaw!
i gotta new username! you can still call me vixen

[size18]guide keys[/size]
(the signs will be BEFORE your name)
Like a Star @ heaven - Moonstar sees your good in herbs
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven -you may be the med-cat
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven -your the med-cat!

color=green]mate guide[/color]
These are how i think you and another cat go. When you RP

:flower: good friends
:flower: :flower: like each other
:flower: :flower: :flower: rp a lot together
:flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: love one another
☀ mates (then name. this is for when the cats want to and do.)

***News***
10-28-08
Welcome to Leafclan!! No real news right now

10-29-08
A new area has been added! The gallery is where you show off your work about Leafclan

later on 10-30-08
Now your cats can talk to the clan together! Your cat can let me know a message and I will post it in our area for them. (Pm them to me)

11-1-08
-UPTDATED INFO-
season:leaf-bare
kits are able to be born: rarley
fresh-kill pile: half full
cats:12
other:none really.

11-3-08
We need more kits,apprenteces,and elders please, I't be appreciated if we got at least 4 in each of those. Thanks!

11-4-08
Cats are comin! We are on a roll! Thanks to everyone! We still need more cats,but it's a start! Oh, about the updated info, that you get every saturday as long as i'm on. If i'm not i'll do it as soon as I can!

11-5-08
sorry branchpaw and harvestpaw! i forgot metors! oops!
branchpaw's mentor: Autumsong
harvestpaw's mentor: Stormpelt

11-6-06
pumpkin_pie changed his/her user. please note that

11-10-08
Redpaw's metor is Foxfur. And PLEASE no aruging that Redpaw is Alweinfang!! he's said sorry bout a gillion times! Now updated info.

INFO-

season:leaf-bare,still
Kits can be born?: no
fresh kill: Rarly any!
cats: 22!!
other: the fresh kill pile is not full because no one is rping about hunting! HELP THE CLAN! xD

territory

A big forest, many trees. Down a hill theres a lake and acrooss it aways is a thunder path. Territory ends near a plain about 8 miles from camp. The place we live is a good prey-rich area, even in leaf bare. Hunting patrols might be sent out for dear once awhile, near the grassy plains.

Hello Leafclan. I am a proud leader. Thanks for the help!

Yes, i am a deputy! :D I hope this clan grows fast with loyalty.

Gallery

Last edited by Lionpaw & Heather on Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:58 am; edited 49 times in total
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

Location : Dear Gravity, you've held me down in this starless city.

leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* Empty
PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:29 pm

(Please do not use the font colors Red or Blue, as they are for use only by Moderators, and Admins. Thank you.

And Welcome to Rpc! ^^)

name- Autumnsong
gender- female
age(in moons)- 14 moons (1 year and two months)
description- leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* Yea_well____my_cat_is_sexxier_by_eternal_dream
personality- Kind, intelligent, and very loyal. A strong fighter.
other- none, really. Just pretend her eyes are green.
rank-Lead female or warrior?
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:40 pm

name- Lizardstripe
gender-tom
age(in moons)- 24
description- White with a brown splotch over his left eye and brown paws
personality- Quiet and thoughtful
other- Had a mate, but she was captured and became a kittypet.
rank- Warrior

name- Moonbreeze
gender- She-cat
age(in moons)- 16
description- Silver fur with white paws and a fluffy tail
personality- Excitable, outgoing and sometimes rude. ((think squirrelflight if you've read warriors))
other- nothing.
rank- Warrior
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:18 am

Name: Whisperheart
description: A small golden tabby she cat with bright green eyes and with paws
personality: unfold...?
other: I pledge of rules of Leafclan

Name: Redfoot
description: A small red calico pelt with light blue eyes, black paws and white tail tip
personality: A strong leader and loyal to the end. Quite thoughtful
other: I pledge to the rules of Leafclan
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 12:29 pm

Autumnsong wrote:
(Please do not use the font colors Red or Blue, as they are for use only by Moderators, and Admins. Thank you.

And Welcome to Rpc! ^^)

name- Autumnsong
gender- female
age(in moons)- 14 moons (1 year and two months)
description- leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* Yea_well____my_cat_is_sexxier_by_eternal_dream
personality- Kind, intelligent, and very loyal. A strong fighter.
other- none, really. Just pretend her eyes are green.
rank-Lead female or warrior?

they all are warriors unless under 6 moons or a apprentice
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 12:42 pm

(horsey cullen- i will consider watching redfoot for his leadership and whisperheart for a med-cat. whisperheart will need to be on a lot to be a med-cat.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(welcome to leafclan! all your forms are accepted. and since none of the names end with "paw" you are all warriors! thank you!)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:10 pm

{rp anyone? i have all cats avalible!}
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:24 pm

I'll RP with you! Heres my form:

name- Stormheart
gender- She-cat
age(in moons)- 16
description- A Light Gray Cat With White Chest, Paws And Tail Tip. Blue Eyes.
personality- Smart, Swift, Funny.
other- I pledge rule of LeafClan
rank- Warrior
Back to top Go down
Renna Longshadow
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Renna Longshadow

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:39 pm

Redfoot yawned and stretched his stiff limbs. He padded out of the warrior's den and looked around. The red tom blinked a few times to grow accustomed to the sunlight.

Whisperheart stared at a pile of leaves and roots seeming to be very interested.
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzinsider.com
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 3:14 pm

(Thanks! Rp anyone?)
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 3:46 pm

( I'm here to RP! i gots Stormheart!)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:13 pm

(Okay! I have Autumnsong!)
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:26 pm

[b]moonstar came out of the highledge rushing over to redfoot."i need you to go hunting with foxfur." she asked. "where out of fresh kill."

foxfur was waiting for redfoot. moonstar went to go get him. he was starving!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:28 pm

(i will! i have stormfur, branchpaw, pebblekit)
Back to top Go down
Becca!
One Special Member!

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:34 pm

name- VioletMist
gender- Female
age(in moons)- 14 moons
description- leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* 34g0krk
personality- sweet and caring, Hates mean cats
other- I pledge of rules of leafclan
rank- Warrior
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:46 pm

it said there was a new post?! vilete someone. i saw it but i was editing my message! whoever that was, please try again!
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:47 pm

o.k got it! sorry!
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:53 pm

( Sure, I'll RP with Autemnsong, you start!)
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 3:47 pm

(kk!)
Autumnsong finished cleaning her coppery amber fur as she basked in a ray of sunshie pouring in from the canopy above. She gazed out, bored, into the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 4:01 pm

Lizardstripe padded over to the fresh-kill pile and picked out a plump mouse, then padded to a sunny patch to eat.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 4:11 pm

((Oops, I forgot "I pledge of rules of leafclan." In my forms. :oops:))
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 4:35 pm

Stormheart padded tpward Autumnsong. " Hi." Stormheart said.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 12:15 pm

Autumnsong yawned. "Hi there,Stormheart." she replied, her tail curling with interest.
Back to top Go down
kieran c:
They're over 9000!
kieran c:

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 12:58 pm

" How are you?" Stormheart asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
Peachfrost
Original
Peachfrost

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:30 pm

Autumnsong smiled. "Well, but bored. Leaf-bare is always such a quiet time." she commented, and stood to her paws. "And yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next