RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*

Go down 
+13
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
nolongeravailible(alwein)
Blank's Toucan
Suburbia
Harvey
gatorgirlchamps
Jєt
Becca!
kieran c:
Renna Longshadow
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Peachfrost
❝ lauren ❞
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Suburbia
One Special Member!
Suburbia

leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 7:33 pm

Name- bonekit
Gender- Male
Age(In moons)- 4
Description- Bonekit
Personality-will unfold
Other- I pledge to the rules of Leafclan
Rank-kit
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 7:36 pm

[accepted!]
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 7:51 pm

(Is Branchpaw a male or female?)
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 7:19 pm

[female. why?]
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:45 pm

((BAAAAAACK!))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:23 pm

(hi! Rp? well gotta go. post then i'll ceck later)
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 10:29 pm

(Just wondering.)

Harvestpaw padded around camp.
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:18 pm

((Rp anyone? I have Lizardstripe and Moonstream!))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:31 pm

((I will! I have.... um...))
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:38 pm

((lol. Oops, did I say Moonstream? I meant Moonbreeze...:oops: :p))

Lizardstripe stretched once he got out of the warrior's den. It was a lovely day, the birds were singing, and sunlight streamed down through the trees.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:40 pm

((Oh, I know... Rosefrost and Eaglefeather))
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:41 pm

(I have Harvestpaw...)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:45 pm

(('Ello Harvery. [I just had to do that]))
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:52 pm

((Wow, random. XD))
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 12:21 am

((HAHAHANo.. LOL XD))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 7:12 pm

((LOL))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:52 pm

((Oh, hey Vixen, you forgot to add Rosefrost along with Eaglefeather))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:54 pm

(sry)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:55 pm

((It's kay, RP?))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:57 pm

(yes you start)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:58 pm

((Alright))

Rosefrost padded around the camp, searching for something to do, or someone to talk to.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:01 pm

Foxfur saw Rosefrost wandering. He padded over. "Hi Rosefrost" he called.
He was kinda shy with nothing else to say.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:08 pm

"Hey there, Foxfur," she meowed. "I was just about to go hunting, you come come with... only if you wanted to though, of course," Rosefrost added swishing her tail back and forth.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:11 pm

"sure" he answered. "i'll meet you by the entrance of camp. He finished.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 9:12 pm

"Alright," Rosefrost agreed giving a curt nod.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next