RPcentral Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RPcentral Forum

The site for Role-Play crazy people! Welcome!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*

Go down 
+13
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
nolongeravailible(alwein)
Blank's Toucan
Suburbia
Harvey
gatorgirlchamps
Jєt
Becca!
kieran c:
Renna Longshadow
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Peachfrost
❝ lauren ❞
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:28 pm

[:( :,,(]
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:31 pm

Harvestpaw padded aimlessly around camp.
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:34 pm

branchpaw saaw Harvestpaw, he padded over. "hey watcha doing?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:43 pm

Name- Silkmoon
Gender- female
Age(In moons)-
Description- http://peter.stillhq.com/jasmine/blog/bengal-cat-standing.jpg
Personality- Will unfold...
Other-Not really
Rank- Doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:11 pm

((Ooh nice name. It would also be a good name for a conditioner XD XD XD XD XD XD XD. I'll RP when you're accepted))
Back to top Go down
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
GoonansGirl! (Goony!)

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:12 pm

(xD Thanks! :))
Back to top Go down
http://candycornroleplays.7forum.info/forum.htm
RP Beginner
RP Beginner

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:23 pm

Redpaw excitedly padded out to Foxfur.
Back to top Go down
Harvey
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Harvey

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 11:29 pm

Harvestpaw sighed. "Nothing really. I'm kinda bored."
Back to top Go down
http://sushai.deviantart.com
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:10 am

"oh, so we can be bored together." he said. "Lucky Redpaw is out with his mentor!! He hissed.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 8:48 pm

[acsepted hersey!]

Stormpelt boredly walked along the growing camp,seeing cats here in there,the half full fresh-kill pile, witch, in a odd manner, didn't surprise him.
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 9:03 pm

((Back!))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 9:18 pm

(rp with Foxfur?)
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 9:22 pm

((Sure, sure))
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 9:31 pm

Foxfur padded around the camp, real bored. He was looking around when he bumped into anouther cat! "wha... opps!" He stammered, and slowly looked up with his blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 1:27 pm

Name- Hawkclaw
Gender- Tom-cat
Age(In moons)- 10 Moons
Description- Hawkclaw has a very fluffy light grey pelt, looking almost like feathers. He has startlingly long claws and light green eyes. He is very muscular.
Personality- Strong of heart, hides most emotions, does the right thing.
Other- None.
Rank- Warrior

Name- Nightheart
Gender- She-cat
Age(In moons)- 11 Moons
Description- Dreamheart is a dark grey; almost black, tabby she-cat with dazzling bright blue eyes and a white patch of fur shaped like a star on her shoulder.
Personality- Carefree, outgoing, happy, optimistic and kind.
Other- Is loking for a mate. She will be Twilight's adoptive mother.
Rank- Warrior

Name- Twilight
Gender- Female
Age(In moons)- 3 Moons
Description- Twilight has a pitch black pelt with one white paw and a white tip on her tail. She has stunning amber eyes, somewhat the colour of a topaz gem. She is very small for her age.
Personality- Nervous, easy blusher, clumsy and easily scared.
Other- Has no parents or siblings.
Rank- Rogue (Still a kit though)

I pledge of rules of Leafclan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freerice.com
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 3:33 pm

[you may rp! and twlight will be twlightkit until shes 6 moons]
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 7:55 pm

((Rp anyone? I have Lizardstripe and Moonstream))
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:27 pm

jollyrancher!! (vixenly) wrote:
[you may rp! and twlight will be twlightkit until shes 6 moons]

OOC;// Twilight will become Twilightkit AFTER she is found by a clan cat. When she is found she will only speak french. :D

I'll role-play!
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:28 pm

((KK You want to start or should I?))
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 8:37 pm

OOC;// I will.

BIC;// Twilight looked around nervously, her amber eyes glowing solemnly in the dark shadows of the trees. She heard a twig crack, "Who's there!?" She demanded.
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:01 pm

OOC;// You still there?
Back to top Go down
A Christmas Star
Role-Play Master
Role-Play Master
A Christmas Star

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:03 pm

OOC;// Oh well, bye!
Back to top Go down
Violet Boopala(pirate)
Trustworthy Member
Trustworthy Member
Violet Boopala(pirate)

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 4:47 pm

((Sorry, I had to go to bed. By the way, what does OOC;// mean?))
Back to top Go down
Jєt
One Special Member!
Jєt

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:37 pm

((Out of Character))

Rosefrost looked down at Foxfur. "Hi there," she chimed.
Back to top Go down
❝ lauren ❞
The Admins
❝ lauren ❞

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:05 pm

"Hi, rosefrost." He replied. He glaned at the she-cat and smiled. "what are you up too?" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*   leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO* - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

leafclan-- book 1: The Rise-- please everyone read the news and rules!! *UPDATE ON THE INTRO*
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPcentral Forum :: Feline Role-Plays :: Warriors: Clans, Tribes, etc.-
Jump to: